Hidan no Aria [Aria the Scarlet Ammo]

General discussion related to Hidan no Aria

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

"Do you wish to see this Novel (series) Translated?"

"Yes"
99%
"Not Really" (Please give a reason)
1%
"No" (Please give a reason)
0%

Total votes: 847

Nurin
馬鹿月の衛星保障機構 [F.S.B]
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Hidan no Aria [Aria the Scarlet Ammo]

Post by Nurin »

hayashi_s wrote: 2.) whine and Mikuru about how people who have done HnA voluntarily out of the goodness or their heart (or otherwise) have not completed it faster.

I'm so happy you picked the 2nd. You might not know this, but you're validating what certain people think of a certain group of people. I suggest you rage harder. Your anger is not enough.

" *gasp*. THE HORROR. GOD FORBID translators have the right to not pick up a series. They should pick a series that I MOTHERPOKING LIKE AND DO IT. DO EEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT. Official release be damned. I WANT GRATIFICATION AND I WANT IT NAO. WAH WAH WAH I'm going to throw a tantrum on the forums all because I can't read HnA no more. BT clearly exists for me you poking pokes. ME ME ME ME. I WILL POKING POKE THE POKE WHO POKING REMOVED HnA from the POKING wiki and POKE HIM TILL HE CAN POKE NO LONGER. " WHAT THE POKE IS CAMPIONE ANYWAY. WHO READS CAMPIONE? I will never read CAMPIONE.

you should have done something like this.
Me laughs at that :lol: :lol:

Someone who random comes out of blue just to bother the others, blaming the translators who take their time to translate, yeah, if you don't know, translators have life too... :lol: :lol:
Call me Nurin!

Rohan123
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel: Ore No Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai!

Post by Rohan123 »

Well, the ride was good as long as it lasted. I will miss HnA and will probably not be able to read the latest volumes again, for another 3+ years...
A big thanks to everyone who has worked on HnA till now, and to all who have motivated them to do good work. :wink:

Now...please excuse me while I go and sob in a corner till my heart becomes lighter.
Whitecloud
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Whitecloud »

Dont worry about the guy...for all we knw he might just have a bad case of PMS....
YOLO
Astral Realm

Post by YOLO »

So guys, I just found out HnA got licensed. I'm so happy it got picked up for an official release in the US! Especially given the way emanga works, it just gets better for release time and less risk of them completely dropping it. :D

I can't wait to support all the localization attempts by the various publishers in the US trying to import light novel titles!
MineRiko
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Hidan no Aria

Post by MineRiko »

Good luck, Americans.

With Syria, LNs and all.

Also, the name YOLO suits you. It's like you're raising the death flag, didn't you realise how angry I was?

Ah, I will only appreciate them if they finish a volume in a month. I could do that, let alone translators that are PAID.
Wiki Account: Nii-sama
Kanamechan Translations, Chinjufu Scanlations, Chinjufu Channel
YOLO
Astral Realm

Post by YOLO »

Oh, sorry. Didn't think geniuses could get angry. Anger's just one of those things that doesn't seem to affect smarter people. :roll:

You can freely apply to them, should you choose. They are looking for novel translators. I'm certain they'd be happy to have you on board.
MineRiko
Project Translator

Post by MineRiko »

YOLO wrote:Oh, sorry. Didn't think geniuses could get angry. Anger's just one of those things that doesn't seem to affect smarter people. :roll:

You can freely apply to them, should you choose. They are looking for novel translators. I'm certain they'd be happy to have you on board.
No company in their right mind will hire a twelve-year-old.

I don't usually get angry, but seriously, step into the shoes of a translator. If his/her favourite project is gone, how would you feel?
YOLO
Astral Realm

Post by YOLO »

You probably shouldn't give out your personal information that suddenly, dude. :?

I'm certain that it would be annoying to see that the project was gone, but as the translator, I would feel excited that it's officially getting published and move on to another series I enjoy. Unless you are translating it for your own reading comprehension as well, there's no real reason for you to be angered by such an issue. Certainly you will no longer be the center of bringing the novel into English, which might be a little saddening, but it's not something that should make one angry.
MineRiko
Project Translator

Post by MineRiko »

YOLO wrote:You probably shouldn't give out your personal information that suddenly, dude. :?

I'm certain that it would be annoying to see that the project was gone, but as the translator, I would feel excited that it's officially getting published and move on to another series I enjoy. Unless you are translating it for your own reading comprehension as well, there's no real reason for you to be angered by such an issue. Certainly you will no longer be the center of bringing the novel into English, which might be a little saddening, but it's not something that should make one angry.
Everyone knows that already...

You are slowly discouraging me, btw.

And I'd rather provide free service.
YOLO
Astral Realm

Post by YOLO »

Discouraging you from what?

Life is not free, sadly. Quality costs money. Time is money. There's a reason translation jobs require immense amounts of dedication and they want such a high degree of professionalism and knowledge for the novel translator job. While we all appreciate your providing us with this free service, assume that it has brought forth the official English translations, which will be a vast improvement on many things regarding the novel. It might also bring forth more novels into the western world.

Should you wish to be discouraged this fast, feel free to retire, I'm certain you will be praised for all of your hard work.
MineRiko
Project Translator

Post by MineRiko »

YOLO wrote:Discouraging you from what?

Life is not free, sadly. Quality costs money. Time is money. There's a reason translation jobs require immense amounts of dedication and they want such a high degree of professionalism and knowledge for the novel translator job. While we all appreciate your providing us with this free service, assume that it has brought forth the official English translations, which will be a vast improvement on many things regarding the novel. It might also bring forth more novels into the western world.

Should you wish to be discouraged this fast, feel free to retire, I'm certain you will be praised for all of your hard work.
I was born to serve.
Nurin
馬鹿月の衛星保障機構 [F.S.B]

Post by Nurin »

MineRiko wrote:
YOLO wrote:Oh, sorry. Didn't think geniuses could get angry. Anger's just one of those things that doesn't seem to affect smarter people. :roll:

No company in their right mind will hire a twelve-year-old.

I don't usually get angry, but seriously, step into the shoes of a translator. If his/her favourite project is gone, how would you feel?
Am I the could One? Look, I don't care if thew séries I am working on get licensed, because this is a good thing, and ratter, I have to feel proud, since my Translations help to that happen. I Won't get angry on any license, unless they drop in Midway, then I get mad :lol:

You guys should Just accept the destiny, and keep the ball rolling. :wink:
Call me Nurin!

cramped
Project Translator

Post by cramped »

Nura rihan wrote: You guys should Just accept the destiny, and keep the ball rolling. :wink:
The ball is angry 8D.
Patron God of NTRed
denormative
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by denormative »

cramped wrote:
Nura rihan wrote: You guys should Just accept the destiny, and keep the ball rolling. :wink:
The ball is angry 8D.
Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball.
Assorted PDFs: viewtopic.php?p=159960
royaloyalz
Project Editor

Post by royaloyalz »

Errr yet another one of the LN that I am following has been removed from BT :cry:

Although this is pretty sudden, given that it was just suddenly removed like that.

However, seems like the licensing had already been done a couple of months back, just that it didn't get noticed?

I am curious though, did the C&D come into play? Hope they don't stop at only translating the first volume.

Anyways, I would like to thank all those who contributed to this awesome project thus far. You have probably brought a lot of joy to the people through your efforts.
Don't you just love reading? I think it is one of the joys of life, where we can escape the cold reality of the world and exist in something so much more fun and exciting! ^_^

Return to “Hidan no Aria”