Hidan no Aria [Aria the Scarlet Ammo]

General discussion related to Hidan no Aria

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

"Do you wish to see this Novel (series) Translated?"

"Yes"
99%
"Not Really" (Please give a reason)
1%
"No" (Please give a reason)
0%

Total votes: 847

chan0001
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Hidan no Aria [Aria the Scarlet Ammo]

Post by chan0001 »

Doesnt seem kanzaki gona translate Hidan No Aria. Hope there some translator will pick it up soon :(
Kemm
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Kemm »

At first KanzakiAria translated like lightning, but after the license things got slower and slower. Neither HnA nor Oda Nobuna (picked by KanzakiAria as a side project) have seen any progress ever since HnA was reinstated (the only work beyond what was translated before the takedown was done during it under the banner of Kanamechan, having thrown aside at least two other blogs, and there's some lines missing from what was done there).
hyddty
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by hyddty »

At least he is still alive on the wordpress, hope he can have more support :mrgreen:
Kemm
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Kemm »

It seems that KanzakiAria's getting back to speed with it. Most likely, once chapter 2 is done it will be uploaded here.
Vampa7734
Astral Realm

Post by Vampa7734 »

Hidan no Aria is a really good series. Thanks for everything the translators/editors have done so far.
octapusxft
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by octapusxft »

Kemm wrote:It seems that KanzakiAria's getting back to speed with it. Most likely, once chapter 2 is done it will be uploaded here.
There there a blog of a short that KanzakiAria' uses to give updates of a short? I am asking cause I have seen some translators doing it.
Always wondering why do translators go AWOL?
Kemm
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Kemm »

KanzakiAria (aka MineRiko, Onii-chan and Kanamechan) originally had a blog where the translations got uploaded to before the license. I don't know if said blog got deleted and another one was made or just the translations did, but the current blog I found through MineRiko's (forum KanzakiAria) profile only has impressions on the series and hasn't updated long since. However, a new blog was made under the last of the aliases, Kanamechan, where translations get uploaded prior to being brought to B-T (still at vol.11 ch.2 because there have been some hiccups with the schedule, the last of which has been the Tree of Savior beta).
Rage_Ender
Sailor Tsuki
Favourite Light Novel: Mondaiji; Campione; Mushoku Tensei; Black Bullet

Post by Rage_Ender »

Tree of Savior cbt...... That is like a translator suspender no.1 on my list.
dun dun dun..>!!!!!!<
Rohan123
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel: Ore No Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai!

Post by Rohan123 »

Oh yesss.... HnA is back, thanks Kanzaki!
Rage_Ender
Sailor Tsuki

Post by Rage_Ender »

hey it's rohan
dun dun dun..>!!!!!!<
MineRiko
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Hidan no Aria

Post by MineRiko »

Treat it as I'm completely dead from Baka-Tsuki. (I wanted to focus on Sengoku Bocchi)

I stopped a while back because I discovered a site (Silvered Tongue) who was translating it from Spanish to English, and I decided it just wouldn't be worth my time translating what someone has already done.

The DMCA gives me perfect opportunity to direct everyone to his blog. Go check it out.

I'll be off.
Wiki Account: Nii-sama
Kanamechan Translations, Chinjufu Scanlations, Chinjufu Channel
Kemm
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Kemm »

Just that Silvered Tongue has stopped it too. It doesn't really affect me so much since I already read the translations to Spanish (and if the are translating from that then I shouldn't bother reading them for comparison), but I get that it's a real downer. Even more when one realizes that Kadokawa most likely won't bother sending DMCAs to english translations of this project since it leaves it on the hands of DMG, the license holders, and DMG most likely won't send one since they've stated many times that they are fantranslation-friendly (at least within the boundaries of "not duplicating releases", which with Aria means "not sharing translations of the first two volumes").
hyddty
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by hyddty »

Looking forward to the future when someone pick this novel again but who knows :( For now, i will just be cool with Silvered Toungue :D
Charcoroth
Astral Realm

Post by Charcoroth »

Kemm wrote:Just that Silvered Tongue has stopped it too. It doesn't really affect me so much since I already read the translations to Spanish (and if the are translating from that then I shouldn't bother reading them for comparison)
They started again and they are translating from Japanese. They are using the Spanish version but they have notes about original Japanese language stuff too. Right now they're even redoing chapter 2 because they have a Japanese translator now.
Rage_Ender
Sailor Tsuki

Post by Rage_Ender »

Oohh Nice!
dun dun dun..>!!!!!!<

Return to “Hidan no Aria”