Appreciation for the past translation of Hidan no Aria

General discussion related to Hidan no Aria

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

raffreddato
Haruhiist Disciple
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Appreciation for the Translation of Hidan no Aria

Post by raffreddato »

I don't know if it's ok to post another message of thanks after i have already sent a first one, but i have to said this: you guys are too great! :D There is another thing:

Another beautiful chapter translated :) you translators are always apologising saying you are late, but according to me you update very often, so surely you are working hard and i think you are too modest! Way to go!

Keep translating without exhausting yourself and don't always be sorry for everything (leave it to Shi....). :lol:
Seriously, what kind of ugly videogame is 'My Sister is a Goth Lolita'? A title like 'My Sister is a Tsundere' would be a lot more fascinating. Moreover, i could lend MY sister to the game designers as a specimen o_o
lostotaku
Vice Commander Itsuki

Post by lostotaku »

Wow I must congratulate the translators, even though I was brought here because of the anime (I was seeking more information) I was thrilled to see the novels translated. I was kinda surprised at the quality(it was much higher than i expected) too Great Work :) , If I ever meet any of the translators/editor/other people working on the novels in real Life I’ll be sure to shout you a few rounds of your favourite drink alcoholic or not, it’s the least you deserve
Light novel better then Manga better then Anime
thats how it generally goes, but there always an exception
akujiki97
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by akujiki97 »

Yea I also want to say my thanks, I thought I would never get to continue reading it again, so thanks, we appreciate you!
stromberg
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by stromberg »

Very well translated, huge props! Keep up the good work!
stromberg
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by stromberg »

Thanks so much for the amazing translations! I'm eagerly waiting for the next!
raffreddato
Haruhiist Disciple

Post by raffreddato »

I want really to thank KanzakiAria for being translating the remaining chapters of HnA volume 10.
I am sorry I can't do nothing to help you, but I'll always cheer for you. Thank you :D

P.S. I am a great fan of Kaname too, she brought a wind of fresh air to the series ;)
Seriously, what kind of ugly videogame is 'My Sister is a Goth Lolita'? A title like 'My Sister is a Tsundere' would be a lot more fascinating. Moreover, i could lend MY sister to the game designers as a specimen o_o
shader009
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by shader009 »

thanks to the translators for continuing your work on this.......cant wait for the next volume... :D
Rohan123
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel: Ore No Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai!

Post by Rohan123 »

All translators and other people who worked on this project, I wish to convey my heartfelt gratitude for working diligently on this for such a long time.
I started reading HnA like 1 week ago, and have already finished reading volume 10 today, so it just goes to show how much I enjoyed reading your translations, and HnA in general.
Thanks again guys! :)
MineRiko
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Hidan no Aria

Post by MineRiko »

raffreddato wrote:I want really to thank KanzakiAria for being translating the remaining chapters of HnA volume 10.
I am sorry I can't do nothing to help you, but I'll always cheer for you. Thank you :D

P.S. I am a great fan of Kaname too, she brought a wind of fresh air to the series ;)

Haha. No problems.

I'd personally choose Riko, but Kaname is super kawaii. You can't even identify her as Kinji's sister.

Baka-Tsuki's KanzakiAria
Wiki Account: Nii-sama
Kanamechan Translations, Chinjufu Scanlations, Chinjufu Channel
Royal Paladin
Reader

Post by Royal Paladin »

thank you very much !
Falco00
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Falco00 »

Thanks so much for everyone who helped translate. I only got a chance to read a few volumes before it was abandoned but I enjoyed the work everyone put into this.
raffreddato
Haruhiist Disciple

Post by raffreddato »

Thank you to everybody, I love this novel and your translations. You did a great work :)
octapusxft
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Appreciation for the past translation of Hidan no Aria

Post by octapusxft »

Thank you for continuing the translation that had stopped for quite a long time.

Now I hope that the the guys who licensed it manage to make it at least as good as the translators of BT did it
Always wondering why do translators go AWOL?
KuroNamake
Astral Realm

Post by KuroNamake »

i salute all the translator of this novel... and i hope that you will continue to translate this awesome novel :D :D :D (if possible that is hehehe)
hyddty
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by hyddty »

Who knows ? xD someday it might get an update

Return to “Hidan no Aria”