Hidan no Aria Volume 10 Chapter 3

General discussion related to Hidan no Aria

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Etzlo
Astral Realm

Hidan no Aria Volume 10 Chapter 3

Post by Etzlo »

I just wanted to ask if this is gonna be uploaded or not because it sucks when there is a chapter missing in the middle of one i don´t know if thats an error but please do something about it
ah and is Hidan no Aria going to be translated further or not?
lostotaku
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Hidan no Aria Volume 10 Chapter 3

Post by lostotaku »

Well I can’t say anything, but Chapter 1 isn't finished yet

All I can say is wait, it seems at least two people are working on it, but that just a bit of guessing and observation

It is still being worked on, last time I checked there was no volume 14 on the wiki but now it has an image...that progress

But just looking at the updates section of the wiki it could be 3-6 months before we see significant progress, I can’t confirm or deny that though....I have not been around that long. Its my best guess though

I hope that has answered some of your questions
Light novel better then Manga better then Anime
thats how it generally goes, but there always an exception
InfamousSoul
Mikuru's Master

Post by InfamousSoul »

It gets uploaded when it gets uploaded. This site doesn't run on fixed schedules, and translators are not forced to put out content. They are free to stop whenever they want to stop. If it's not being translated, all you can do is wait patiently like everyone else. Basically, there is no deadline or due date for anything.
Don't regret what you have done, for when you do it's all over. You have limitless potential; strive to be the best you can be.
raffreddato
Haruhiist Disciple

Post by raffreddato »

I think the same way, but if you can't wait to know how it ends, you can find some summaries in the web.
Personally i prefer waiting patiently when the translation comes. However, everyone has his opinion.
Seriously, what kind of ugly videogame is 'My Sister is a Goth Lolita'? A title like 'My Sister is a Tsundere' would be a lot more fascinating. Moreover, i could lend MY sister to the game designers as a specimen o_o
denormative
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by denormative »

raffreddato wrote:I think the same way, but if you can't wait to know how it ends, you can find some summaries in the web.
Personally i prefer waiting patiently when the translation comes. However, everyone has his opinion.
Or you can skip over the missing bits and continue reading, as anyone who's followed a zzhk partially translated series probably has done.
Assorted PDFs: viewtopic.php?p=159960
MineRiko
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Hidan no Aria

Post by MineRiko »

I completed it

Baka-Tsuki's KanzakiAria
Wiki Account: Nii-sama
Kanamechan Translations, Chinjufu Scanlations, Chinjufu Channel

Return to “Hidan no Aria”