Suzumiya Haruhi (German)

You can speak in English or in German. / Ihr könnt euch auf Deutsch oder English unterhalten.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Sirey
Astral Realm

Re: German Translation of SHnY

Post by Sirey »

Hey Dragonfly!

We surely appreciate your help and any help generally, but it would be nice if you registered first though ;P Also, you should read the Guidelines. No offense, but i already translated that bit on my PC, that's why we have the registration Page after all ;P which you can find (and obviously found already) here.

Nevermind this one though, I know I'm a bit slow recently, but i had to boost my English grades since I'm gonna study after the next year and i'm hoping on a scholarship...^^

I s'pose you contact me on IM ->
MSN: [email protected]

Greetings,
Sirey
Shadayzie
Astral Realm

Post by Shadayzie »

Yo, just dropping by to say hi! ;-)
I also work on the german translation and I hope, that I will have more time to do so, now that my military service period is over.

And, as Sirey already said, don't be shy, people! Even if your english isn't the best, having something that looks somewhat like a translation keeps us motivated :-). And it's a a great opportunity to get some more language proficiency.
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

I did German in secondary school.
sufficient to say, i failed miserably, but i can still understand the essential words.

i.e. mein gott! achtung! kaputt! hallo schones! :roll:

okay. i'll go now.

*shuffle away*
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Darklor »

onizuka-gto wrote:i.e. mein gott! achtung! kaputt! hallo schones!
:lol:

How could you fail with such knowledge? ;)
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

lol. :D

anyway, im glad the Germans projects is getting some activity.
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
Sirey
Astral Realm

Post by Sirey »

I was surprised myself to find these people in there ;) but hey, i'm happy to have them, despite the fact that i've never even talked to them ;D
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Darklor »

Strange, huh? ^^
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.
NatsuLaSommer
Astral Realm

Post by NatsuLaSommer »

Err... hey, i looked after suzumiya Haruhi in german, and i showed up here. i would help as editor or as translator, but i haven't some of the japanese or english books. I would be happy if it would be more chapters in german.
I thank you in advance for help

* And sorry for my bad english.

in german: ähm ich hatte nach den light novels von suzumiya haruhi gesucht und stieß auf diese seite. ich würde gerne als editor oder auch als übersetzer aushelfen, aber ich habe weder die japanischen noch die englischen light novels, ich bräuchte also vorlagen. ich wäre sehr froh, wenn es mehr kapitel auf deutsch geben würde, oder wenn einige angefangene kapitel bereits komplett deutsch wären.
Ich danke im vorraus für hilfe.

NatsuLaSummer
Shin Aku
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Shin Aku »

-German-

Hi Marok,
zufälligerweise hab ich Band 1-9 auf japanisch.
Wenn ich zeit finde, kann ich als Editor fungieren.
Da ich aber an Accel World (Deutsche Version) und Sword Art Online (Deutsche Version) arbeite, kann ich dir nicht als Translater behilflich sein.

Aber im Notfall kann ich dir gerne, bei einzelnen Sachen helfen, wenn es um das Original geht.

-Englisch-

Hi Marok,
Luckly I got the Volume 1-9 on japanese.
If I find any time by chance, maybe I can edit you translation.
Currently I translate Accel World (German Version) and Sword Art Online (German Version), so it's not possible for me to help you translating.

But if you need a bit help about the original phrase, I help you surely.

Return to “German”