SHnY Bahasa Indonesia

You can speak in English or in Indonesian. / Anda dapat menggunakan bahasa Inggris maupun Indonesia.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

SHnY Bahasa Indonesia

Post by onizuka-gto »

Our fearless troops has now landed in Indoneisa, our ground commanders have reported we have taken the coastal cities with no resistance.

We expect total victory within the next few weeks, and will be organising the natives to start building the SHnY shrine in the captial.
Our goal of a united S.O.S Asian-Pacific Brigade is within our grasps.

Resistance is futile.

Haruhi BANZAI!

:twisted:
Last edited by onizuka-gto on Wed May 30, 2007 7:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
HolyCow
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by HolyCow »

You know, I could have translated this entire thing into Malay too if I could be bothered... :P
/me claws out throat and dies
Kresnik
Astral Realm

Post by Kresnik »

Who did the Indonesian translation..? Being one of the Indonesian, if there's someone interested to translating it, I would like to join myself.. Now there's someone really doing it, and I really feel like to help, since the translation feels rather a bit stiff, with no intention to insult anyone..
Smidge204
Astral Realm

Post by Smidge204 »

There's a guy by the name of "OreKun" that's doing the translations. If you're interested in helping I'm sure he won't have an objection. I can supply Japanese raws if that'll help. Drop by the IRC channel (#Baka-Tsuki @ irc.rizon.net) and ask for me.

=Smidge=
Justpassingby
Astral Realm

Post by Justpassingby »

Hey! i would like to contribute too! but how exactly to do that?
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

if you can translate, register on the wiki, and sign up for a chapter....eh...where's the indoneisian registration page?

Anyway, if you wish to help out with the editing, just jump in :)

If you want to help translate....mmm...have to find that registration page....

but if you want to do that, just put your name down on this thread for now.

Have to contact the translator of chapter 1 & 2, and ask him/her how many he has already done, and which one s/he wish to do.

so, while we don't have a FLOOD of translators, just be aware that those who put there names down here for translation, first will be given priority to choose which chapters they desire to do.

registration page will be up as soon as i get off work.

:)
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

Indonesian registration page is now up.

please go here:

http://www.baka-tsuki.net/project/index ... gistration

firs come, first serve.

:P

@Onizukademongto
s1lverh4mmer
Astral Realm

Post by s1lverh4mmer »

hello, i've been a reader of bakatsuki's haruhi for quite some time now. I'd like to contribute on the Indonesian Haruhi translation page. Hopefully I can practice my writing and translation skills while spreading the happiness to the people of Indonesia.... :D
Kresnik
Astral Realm

Post by Kresnik »

Actually, I'm interested in becoming an editor, since my Japanese isn't that good, but I still can help with the repairs for Indonesian with the English-based version..
s1lverh4mmer
Astral Realm

Post by s1lverh4mmer »

Kresnik wrote:Actually, I'm interested in becoming an editor, since my Japanese isn't that good, but I still can help with the repairs for Indonesian with the English-based version..
please do :)

I guess nobody else is interested in editing the indonesian version as yet... and I feel my work must be in need of some editing....
TheDefend
Shamisen Wordsmith

Post by TheDefend »

well... most of indonesian people that can read english(even me) prefer to read the english version.... most people said it's faster to read english version because the indonesia version got increase in length.. it's about 1.2x english version... and the translation in the country used all damn formal language that made the reader feel akward (all of this is fact)
Baka Tsuki Lurker -Transform-> Baka Wolf Lurker
s1lverh4mmer
Astral Realm

Post by s1lverh4mmer »

The increase of size in bahasa indonesia is, i think, normal... most translated works are like that. Btw, the formal language is mine.... :P
kayanya emang mendingan pake bahasa sehari-hari aja ya? kadang-kadang emang kerasa ngga enak sih pake bahasa baku.
TheDefend
Shamisen Wordsmith

Post by TheDefend »

lha? emang nambahnya kan kl translasiannya... cobain aja trans beberapa bagian dr eng>>indo
Astral Realm

Re: Indoneisan SHnY

Post by Guest »

Kok projectnya mandeg gini? Sejak bulan Juli 2007 udah gak ada yang update... @_@
Klo mau ndaftar jadi translator/editor masih ada tempat gak?
Gw juga berencana mo ngajak temen2 gw ikutan project ini :D

I see that this project has never been updated since July 2007...
Well, I'm pretty interested anyway. Is there still a place for me to work as translator/editor?
If possible, I'd like to persuade my friends to join in this project too.
TheDefend
Shamisen Wordsmith

Re: Indoneisan SHnY

Post by TheDefend »

smua translator nganggur dipersilahkan

any free translator are welcome

Return to “Indonesian”