Daybreak on Hyperion ~ Español (Spanish)

You can speak in English or in Spanish. / Podéis hablar en Inglés o en Español.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Exilius
Astral Realm

Daybreak on Hyperion ~ Español (Spanish)

Post by Exilius »

Un saludo a toda la comunidad de Baka-Tsuki. Soy nuevo en el barrio y he decidido empezar mi primer proyecto en este rincón del ancho mundo virtual traduciendo la novela Daybreak on Hyperion, una de las novelas que me tiene enghanchado desde hace tiempo. Aquí debajo os dejo toda la información.

Daybreak on Hyperion (o simplemente Daybreak) es una novela ligera original en inglés escrita por Aiorii a modo de hobby.
Podéis encontrar los capítulos traducidos y demás información en la página del proyecto:https://baka-tsuki.org/project/index.ph ... _~_Spanish

El tema principal de la novela, moderado por Aiorii lo podéis encontrar en el siguiente enlance.
El alojamiento principal de la novela puede encontrarse en Krytyk's Translations: http://krytykal.org/daybreak/

Daybreak on Hyperion - Sinopsis

Nacido en una familia noble y bendecido con el intelecto de un genio, Pascal era un prometedor cadete que obtuvo fama a nivel nacional, incluso antes de graduarse. Con apenas diecinueve años, tenía todo cuanto un hombre puede desear...

Excepto que su arrogancia habitual había destruido cada oportunidad de hacer amistades.

Buscando un compañero a la altura de sus expectativas, Pascal decidió preparar el 'hechizo perfecto' para la cercana ceremonia familiar. Si aquellos en su mundo no eran adecuados para acompañar su mente brillante, entonces invocaría a un amigo con sus propias manos -- un amiga madura, inteligente, bien formada, brillante y además hermosa.

Recibió mucho más de lo que esperaba.

Esta es la historia de dos almas unidas en un continente alterado, y la tercera que les apoyó durante su viaje.

Géneros:Fantasía, Aventura, Genderbender, Militar (Estrategia), Política, Romance (Lento)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Greetings to the Baka-Tsuki community. I'm new in the neighbourhood and I decided to start my first project in this corner of the wide virtual world by translating the novel Daybreak on Hyperion, one of the novels that have me hooked since long ago. I'll let all the info down below.

Daybreak on Hyperion (or simply Daybreak) is an original English light novel written by Aiorii as a hobby.
You can find the translated chapters and other info in the Official Project Overview Page:https://baka-tsuki.org/project/index.ph ... _~_Spanish

The main Feedback Thread, moderated by Aiorii can be found here.
The main hosting of the novel can be found con Krytyk's Translations: http://krytykal.org/daybreak/

Daybreak on Hyperion - Story Synopsis

Born into noble prestige and gifted with genius intellect, Pascal was a promising officer cadet who rose to national fame before even graduating. At the mere age of nineteen, he had everything a young man could wish for...

Except his habitual arrogance had destroyed every opportunity of a close friendship.

Seeking a companion that would meet his protracted list of requirements, Pascal decided to craft the 'perfect spell' for the upcoming familiar ceremony. If those in his world were not fit to accompany his brilliance, then he would summon a best friend through his own hands -- one that was mature, intelligent, knowledgeable, bright, and cute to boot.

He received far more than he bargained for.

This is the story of how two wills joined to altered a continent, and the third who supported their entire journey through.

Main Genres: Fantasy, Adventure, Genderbender, Action, Military (Strategy), Politics, Romance (Slow)

Return to “Spanish”