ZnT Spanish Translation [Queries]

You can speak in English or in Spanish. / Podéis hablar en Inglés o en Español.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Macko Darlack
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: ZnT Spanish Translation [Queries]

Post by Macko Darlack »

well... let me tell you it got very confusing to me... so plz, forget evrything, i'll do so... and evrybody's happy... sorry troubling... :lol:

I'll let y'all know when i have another query, now happening with translation :D

c'ya!
Macko Darlack

Post by Macko Darlack »

well, it came sooner than i xpected... anyways, my next query, from Vol. 2, Ch. 7:
"I demand the treatment of an ambassador."
Louise, not paying attention to the words of Boss, repeated her demand.
"And what would be that message you are trying to give?"
Boss said ignoring Louise's words.
"And did you say royal?"
"Yes, I did."
"Do you go to [Nanishi]? They will be gone tomorrow."
"I won't tell you."
here, the conversation between Wales and Louise sounds rather strange for me... strictly talking bout the "And did you say royal?"... is there sth missing in that part or is a translation error?? cause i cannot find when Louise said sth concerning with 'royal'... and that [Nanishi]?? is that supposed to be a port?? and who are the ones that'll be gone next day??? that's all for now, thank u very much :D

C'ya! :mrgreen:
Macko Darlack

Post by Macko Darlack »

any have an idea of that Nanishi??
Macko Darlack

Post by Macko Darlack »

oh my! four posts... :? :? :? well, since no response appeared, I skipped the Nanishi thing, but now i'm stuck in V2Ch8... can someone plz help to understand this sentence. doesn't make much sense to me...
"We mostly use light measurements and magic for navigation as there is no real navigation building in royal air force."

for spanish-speakers, i did like this:

-Casi siempre tomamos pocas medidas mágicas cuando navegamos, ya que no hay un edificio/puerto real en la fuerza aérea real.

but i feel it's incomplete and/or incorrect... and don't want to skip this one... :roll:
FNX
Edit-Translator [101-AETB]

Post by FNX »

La frase del post anterior se debe de referir a algo en particular pero no se ni japones ni se mucho sobre Zero no Tsukaima como para ayudar en ello.

Sobre esta frase es algo asi

Usualmente utilizamos mediciones basicas y magia para la navegacion a causa(dado/porque) de que no existe un edificio(aunque torre tambien puede quedar ya que se refiere tecnicamente a un tipo de control aereo) de control aereo(de navegacion)dedicado(adaptado,adecuado) en la fuerza aerea real.
La unica manera de medir la vida es por medio de la pasion de vivirla...
Macko Darlack

Post by Macko Darlack »

:o wolaaa, gracias :D si, está mucho mejor :D
GoldenDragon
Astral Realm

Post by GoldenDragon »

Que tal "puesto de control aéreo (o navegación)", porque edificio como que no me suena al mundo de ZnT.

Y en el caso de "And did you say royal?", pues creo que el problema esta en "I demand the treatment of an ambassador", tengo la impresión de que debió haber sido "I demand the treatment of a royal ambassador".
Macko Darlack

Post by Macko Darlack »

GoldenDragon wrote:Que tal "puesto de control aéreo (o navegación)", porque edificio como que no me suena al mundo de ZnT.

Y en el caso de "And did you say royal?", pues creo que el problema esta en "I demand the treatment of an ambassador", tengo la impresión de que debió haber sido "I demand the treatment of a royal ambassador".
me parece que asi lo puse, el segundo. cambiaré lo de puesto :D pero orita no puedo xk tengo que instalarme el office de nuevo :? gracias!
Macko Darlack

Post by Macko Darlack »

well, another matter... i didn't realized til now... in V2Ch7 and 8, Wales is happy for getting 'sulfur', and so are his men and soldiers. Is sulfur the right translation for whatever they got?? because sulfur is a non-metal, if i'm not wrong [maybe a gas?], and how they transport it?? and why on earth they'd be happy for getting such a [toxic?] gas??
GoldenDragon
Astral Realm

Post by GoldenDragon »

Pues según leo en wiki se usa en fertilizantes, pólvora, fósforos, insecticidas, fungicidas, en el procesamiento de aguas de desechos y la extracción de minerales, entre otros.

Aparte que en su forma solida (cristal amarillo) es coleccionado debido a sus variadas formas. Su olor es casi imperceptible en forma solida, casi como el de un fósforo.

Supongo que alguno de esos usos le darán en el mundo de ZnT, uno probable es como componente de la pólvora y también el de la extracción de minerales. Incluso hasta podría usarse en algunos hechizos.
Macko Darlack

Post by Macko Darlack »

oh, sí, es verdad :D debí leer antes... en la wikiped dice:
Wikiped wrote:En la orfebrería el uso del azufre es ampliamente extendido, en particular para la oxidación de la plata, es decir, para la creación de la pátina (de color negro).

solved :mrgreen:
TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal

Post by TheGiftedMonkey »

Could I get the explanation in English? :o
Macko Darlack

Post by Macko Darlack »

uhm, sorry. okay, let me tell u:

GoldenDragon said that sulfur was used for gunpowder, matches, inseticide, fungicide, processing indrustial wastes and mineral extraction. They are also found in a solid form, which is a yellow crystal. When solid, it has not a very strong nor toxic smell. He also said that maybe in ZnT it is used for some of these listed before, like for gunpowder and mineral xtraction, and even for spells.

then I said i should've read the wikiped in a first moment, because there says (spanish version, Azufre) that it is used for silver oxidization (that word exist? :? ) and for the creation of patina (dunno what's that... :? ).

that was all :D so sulfur was indeed right :D
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

TheGiftedMonkey wrote:Could I get the explanation in English? :o
stop pretending to be interested, you weren't following any way.... :roll: :P
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
Macko Darlack

Post by Macko Darlack »

plz, ASAP!

current work: Vol 2. Chap. 8, final parts :D

well, i was translating when found this:

Saito wrote:"Let's separate from here Louise. You return with the viscount by griffon while I will return with the Eagle. When I return I will look for the way to return to my world. I am indebted to you as the things are already."
is this all the setence?? cause i cannot figure out the sense... i think sth's missing... :| plz, the only thing to end this chapter :D

@Spanish-spkrs
lo mismo de arriba, pero la traducción cómo sería? "Estoy en deuda contigo por todo lo que has hecho"?? eso se me ocurre, porque no ntendo bien el sentido u.u

Salu2!!

Return to “Spanish”