Mahouka: Staff Appreciation

General discussion related to Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Ophis
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Mahouka: Staff Appreciation

Post by Ophis »

Thanks for the update Sashiko! :D
I, appear from the closet. Ehem.
MythzFreeze
Astral Realm

Post by MythzFreeze »

Thanks guys! love that you guys regularly update the translation. Lots of respect for everyone, after having to translate a few pages of french to dutch and english for uni i realize how hard this stuff has to be!
Galte
Astral Realm

Post by Galte »

I really want to say thanks to those who put this much effort on translating this great novel, IF I had a complaint it would be that the updates are not fast enough, BUT, I know that you do this on good will, no one pays you for this, and also I know that not only is not my place to complain, but also is not your fault that I'm not patient enough to not check only once a week or less instead of daily, else its the fault of the novel being that good (to my tastes) and/or the translation doing such a great work

TL;DR: THANKS A LOT FOR THIS GREAT TRANSLATION, I CAN HARDLY WAIT FOR THE NEXT STEEPLE CHASE CHAPTERS >.<
Xaintrix
Astral Realm

Post by Xaintrix »

Greetings!

I had to make an account just to thank the amazing team that allowed me to read this fantastic light novel series. I started volume 1 two weeks ago and I have been reading it voraciously ever since. I'm in the middle of volume 12 now, and I'm set to put an order for the original books for my library. I may not be able to read them, but I appreciate the hard work that went into writing this in the first place. You brought me hours of enjoyment, and thank you for taking time out of your busy lives to allow others to share this great work.
SinanAlSidi
Astral Realm

Post by SinanAlSidi »

I don't have anything profound to say, just a general "Thank You" to all involved for making this readable in english.
nr42
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by nr42 »

Thanks Sashiko for chapter 3.
Mahesvara
Elite Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mahesvara »

Thanks for the new chapter!
MonsterNightmare
Astral Realm

Post by MonsterNightmare »

Thank you for all of your hard work until now
jomkingal
Devoted Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel: Haruhi Suzumiya (Series)*(Dropped), Sword Art Online*(Dropped), Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei, Highschool DxD, Hyouka, Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei, Date A Live, Campione, etc.

Post by jomkingal »

Thank you guys for translating this awesome light novel! :) Anyway, I started reading this light novel after seeing the anime, but the novel really made Mayumi much more colorful! haha~ Thank you guys for all the hard work! :)
Currently Reading Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei, High School DxD, Shinmai Maou no Keiyakusha.
Currently playing Majikoi! (series) *(at Chris Route), Dota 2.
Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata(Hope to see this Light Novel here at Baka-Tsuki, <3 Kasumigaoka Utaha-senpai~)

I love Kawakami Momoyo~ <3
calcilis
Astral Realm

Post by calcilis »

thx for all the hard work , i really enjoy this series
boomerang
Astral Realm

Post by boomerang »

I just registered to say thank you to Sashiko, Dreyakis, larethian and all of the others who have made it possible for me to read this wonderful series.
cassoult
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by cassoult »

Many, many thanks to Sashiko, Dreyakis, larethian and Seitsuki for all the work they've put into translating this series.

And thank you especially to Sashiko for soldiering on with volume 13 :)
Psion
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Psion »

I just noticed the Vol 13 chap 2 preview update; thank you very much for your hard work, team.

But if I might ask, would it be possible to ask you to revise the updates when you do make changes - there have been a few changes over the last week to the page which I have thought were translation updates... only to note that they were series info updates (such as volume 14 info)?

Anyways, much obliged.
rkemm143
Astral Realm

Post by rkemm143 »

I love this series, I'm very appreciative of the work you do, it always seems better to read it compared to anime/manga
I cant wait to see the next volume finished and ecstatic about the 14th volume coming out sept! :D
Once again, thanks!!
BobbyWibowo
Reader
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by BobbyWibowo »

Thanks a lot for the translation guys!
Both of you all translators and editors for this series.

Just like those above, I pretty much liked this series. I've been following the light novel from 'Volume 4 - Nine Schools Competition (II)' after watching a few episodes of the anime that were already on air. So far, I've read up to Volume 12. It was a pretty good ride, the translations were easy to grasp as well.
Though I can't imagine how tiring it was for you guys to work on this series, I wish you will still continue to work on this one.

Well, that's all. Once again, thanks a lot! Wish to see your works on the upcoming volumes. :)
"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving." - Albert Einstein

Return to “Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei”