Mahouka - Steeplechase Arc : Volume 13

General discussion related to Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

spaz
Astral Realm

Re: Mahouka - Steeplechase Arc : Volume 13

Post by spaz »

I'm guessing that she is annoyed, seeing as she is usually uncomfortable around their lovey-dovey atmosphere.
mechbear
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by mechbear »

sweetdreams12 wrote:Hmm I'm a bit confused about something... In chapter 6 when Miyuki gets all controlling over Tatsuya, at the end of the scene, Minami is said to be 'keeping her head down to hide her twitching expression'. Now I take this to mean she was trying hard not to smile. If that is so, why? Is it because she sees Miyuki commanding Tatsuya, exerting her control over him for once?
Nah. It's just the typical heartburn everyone around the sibling suffers when they are acting all lovey dovey with each other.
nr42
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by nr42 »

Minami has shown dislike of the way they interact before.

I'm still just really wondering how First Hight beat Third High, it's ridiculous.
popocatepetl
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by popocatepetl »

One of the new users just asked when V13Ch7 is out. If you review the rules, this is one where you are not allowed to ask. If any of the new users is interested in knowing, Dreyakis is translating ch 7 and has a kind of status page for each chapter he is translating. Currently he has translated about 75% of the chapter. But please do not ask when it is out. Given that this project has only about two translators full time. It is the only chance we get to read the new stuff. If you bother them too much, we won't have anything new at all.
If only the finest birds in the forest dared sing, how quiet the forest would be.
-William W. Purkey
TheLaG
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by TheLaG »

popocatepetl wrote:One of the new users just asked when V13Ch7 is out. If you review the rules, this is one where you are not allowed to ask. If any of the new users is interested in knowing, Dreyakis is translating ch 7 and has a kind of status page for each chapter he is translating. Currently he has translated about 75% of the chapter. But please do not ask when it is out. Given that this project has only about two translators full time. It is the only chance we get to read the new stuff. If you bother them too much, we won't have anything new at all.

Well, not everybody knows where to look, so, probably some explanations are needed :) (I remember when I tried to find data first time myself, was kinda hard before I understood everything)
To check who is registered for translating chapters (link can be found in MKnR Novel page): http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index ... ation_Page
Some translators also put track of their work, like Dreyakis, so, in Registration page, just press on Nickname of translator, maybe there is some info :)
popocatepetl
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by popocatepetl »

What TheLaG said. Thanks for the clarifications.
If only the finest birds in the forest dared sing, how quiet the forest would be.
-William W. Purkey
Dreyakis
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Dreyakis »

Well, about Volume 13 Chapter 7, it's finally out. (A month after I promised to work on this... :oops: )

That being said, real life is demanding more of my time through the production of this chapter and moving forward. If these circumstances persist, we will be relying more on Sashiko for MKnR in the future.
No angel ever descended from the heavens with our sound and fury.

Drop by here if you have any questions regarding upcoming chapter progression/what series I am working on.
Minru
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Minru »

Take what time you need Dreyakis, I'm guessing you are due! If you do one page more and pass it onto another translator that is one page more than we have any right to ask of you.
abbad0n
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by abbad0n »

Thanks Dreyakis, we all appreciate what you've done, and what you'll do in the future. If RL needs to take priority, don't hesitate. Your speed up till now has been awe inspiring, so if you need to drop it down to only really good, I certainly won't hold it against you ( :P ).

Three cheers for Drey and two Ss that gave so much for our reading pleasure.

Huzzah, huzzah, huzzah!!!
TheLaG
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by TheLaG »

Dreyakis, Thanks for chapter 7 =)

About your time, don't hesitate, take as much as you need, because you are using your own time to make readers happy, without work of translators, it's impossible to read new chapters, and for that we are grateful!
Omni
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Omni »

Yaay!!

Thanks for finishing the chapter Dreyakis!!!
p4sukan_viola
Astral Realm

Post by p4sukan_viola »

thaks for finishing vol 13, hope u didn't bored and annoy working this series, "gokurosamadeshita" :D :D
screaminpka
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by screaminpka »

nr42 wrote:Minami has shown dislike of the way they interact before.

I'm still just really wondering how First Hight beat Third High, it's ridiculous.
You're referring to monolith code right? Because I was wondering about that too, I mean I don't doubt Hattori & Mikihiko's abilities at all. But we're talking about Masaki, and Kichijouji here :?
The_Great_Galendo
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by The_Great_Galendo »

screaminpka wrote:
nr42 wrote:Minami has shown dislike of the way they interact before.

You're referring to monolith code right? Because I was wondering about that too, I mean I don't doubt Hattori & Mikihiko's abilities at all. But we're talking about Masaki, and Kichijouji here :?
I don't remember if it said which event Masaki was in, but Kichijouji participated in Row and Gunner, not Monolith Code.

But yeah, the lack of descriptions for any of the competitions was rather disappointing.
nr42
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by nr42 »

The_Great_Galendo wrote:I don't remember if it said which event Masaki was in, but Kichijouji participated in Row and Gunner, not Monolith Code.

But yeah, the lack of descriptions for any of the competitions was rather disappointing.
Putting Masaki in another event would be a bad call, Monolith code still gives the most points, apart from Steeple Chase. And last time he was bested, the Ten Masters Clan got worried and had Katsuto show their superiority and offered Tatsuya to marry Mayumi.
So if Mikihiko(or any one else on the team) beat him, it should, at the very least, be worth mentioning what the Ten Masters Clan did afterwards.

Return to “Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei”