Afterwords

General discussion related to Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

jvmunhoz
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel: Mushoku Tensei (無職転生)

Afterwords

Post by jvmunhoz »

Why the afterwords from volumes 10, 11 and 12 are not translated but all the other volume's are? (including volumer 13's) I'm not complaining though, I just want to know if there's a reason for this...
In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
denormative
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Afterwords

Post by denormative »

jvmunhoz wrote:Why the afterwords from volumes 10, 11 and 12 are not translated but all the other volume's are? (including volumer 13's) I'm not complaining though, I just want to know if there's a reason for this...
The afterwords aren't translated by the main story translators. So I guess like all translation, those translators haven't gotten around to it yet.
Assorted PDFs: viewtopic.php?p=159960
Zuruumi
Temporal Time Variant Entity
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Afterwords

Post by Zuruumi »

Well afterwards get often translated much later than the story and there are also many people who don´t even read them, so there are also many translators who don´t feel it necesarry to translate them. Basically, it wil get propably translated once somebody feels like it, or if all the rest of the series is translated and no new volume is in sight.

Return to “Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei”