Mahouka Volume 14 Unrest in The Ancient Capital

General discussion related to Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Sashiko
Temporal Time Variant Entity
Favourite Light Novel:

Mahouka Volume 14 Unrest in The Ancient Capital

Post by Sashiko »

I thought this thread should be started

Sashiko
Sashiko
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Mahouka Volume 14 Unrest in The Ancient Capital

Post by Sashiko »

Since there seems to be some interest a new Public Morals chief Snerk to kick off the discussion
Spoiler! :
The timing was probably calculated. The newly inaugurated Club Activities Head and the newly appointed Public Morals Chief came into the Student Council room together.

“Umm, I am looking forward to working well together this year”

“I am looking forward to working with you as well, Yoshida kun”

Miyuki replied to the nervous Mikihiko who never lost his stiffness while attempting a friendly attitude with a smile filled with affection.

Betraying the expectations of the majority that Kanon’s successor would be Shizuku, Mikihiko was chosen to be the new Public Morals Chief. The Public Morals Chief was elected from and by the nine committee members; this time it was a close contest with five votes for Mikihiko and four votes for Shizuku. Incidentally, Mikihiko voted for Shizuku and Shizuku voted for Mikihiko. There was an attempt to halt Mikihiko’s assumption of the office of Public Morals Chief because he was a former second course student but the majority of the committee members yielded to the outstanding force of Shizuku’s aura of ‘ I don’t want that bothersome job’.
TheLaG
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by TheLaG »

Sashiko wrote:Since there seems to be some interest a new Public Morals chief Snerk to kick off the discussion
Spoiler! :
The timing was probably calculated. The newly inaugurated Club Activities Head and the newly appointed Public Morals Chief came into the Student Council room together.

Miyuki replied to the nervous Mikihiko who never lost his stiffness while attempting a friendly attitude with a smile filled with affection.

Betraying the expectations of the majority that Kanon’s successor would be Shizuku, Mikihiko was chosen to be the new Public Morals Chief. The Public Morals Chief was elected from and by the nine committee members; this time it was a close contest with five votes for Mikihiko and four votes for Shizuku. Incidentally, Mikihiko voted for Shizuku and Shizuku voted for Mikihiko. There was an attempt to halt Mikihiko’s assumption of the office of Public Morals Chief because he was a former second course student but the majority of the committee members yielded to the outstanding force of Shizuku’s aura of ‘ I don’t want that bothersome job’.
Interesting development :) Interesting how it will turns out!
Girisama
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Girisama »

Sashiko wrote:Since there seems to be some interest a new Public Morals chief Snerk to kick off the discussion
Spoiler! :

So who's the club chairman now? tomitsuka?
Mithradates
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mithradates »

Now, the question is will the Club Activities Head be someone they can work with, thus we get to learn a little more about the how the Club Activities Group works, or will it still be just Student Council and Public Morals Committee working together with the Club Activities Group doing their own thing?
nr42
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by nr42 »

Or will Tatsuya's power network grow? Maybe Erika or Honoka will be the Club Activities Head. Then they can crown Tatsuya king of First High.
Imladir
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Imladir »

Taken from Baidu forum:

(Source)
Sashiko
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Sashiko »

New club head Snerk part one:
Spoiler! :
“Igarashi kun, congratulations on assuming the club activities chairmanship

“Uh, huh. Thank you, President”

The new chairman’s nervousness really went up in front of Miyuki.

“In order for the smooth management of the student council affairs, we depend on the cooperation of the club management committee for many things. I am looking forward to working with you”

“My-myself included! I believe I will be using the help of everyone in the student council in various matters. I look forward to working with you, as well”

Izumi who was watching the meeting between Miyuki and Igarashi from not far away, murmured “he looks somewhat unreliable” to Honoka who was next to her. Honoka’s only answer was a pained smile.
Sahiko
SamuraiNCO
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by SamuraiNCO »

Wow, I'm really looking forward to volume 14 even more now. It will be interesting to see if it covers the Thesis competition which should be in Kyoto if the rotation stays the same.

Thank you Sashiko for bringing us these small spoilers and for everything you have translated in the past volumes so far.
Shuiko
Favourite Light Novel: Mahouka and High School DxD

Post by Shuiko »

It's here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TheLaG
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by TheLaG »

Considering all other chapters, in thesis comp. probably Tatsuya will be selected as leading the whole project, and he will probably go deeper in his Nuclear Reactor schematics, but, I think it would be cool if he showed something crazy, like machinery driven magic device, which don't need magicians :D That would be fun development :lol:
Sashiko
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Sashiko »

New Club Chairman snerk part 2:
Spoiler! :
“New Chaiman Igarashi senpai seems kind of timid, no rather he seems docile”

While continuing to work, Izumi casually, as if she just happened to think to mention it, reported her impression of New Chairman Igarashi to Miyuki.

“I wonder why? He did seem extremely tense”

“Tense?”

Izumi’s voice was filled with extreme doubt.

“Miyuki do you know Igarashi?

Tatsuya threw a lifeline to Miyuki who was puzzled on how to respond to Izumi’s overly candid reaction.
Plus to hopefully kick off more discussion, try to guess which character that hasn't shown up in at least the last 2 arcs makes a surprise appearence in volume 14?
deanimation
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by deanimation »

Sashiko wrote: Plus to hopefully kick off more discussion, try to guess which character that hasn't shown up in at least the last 2 arcs makes a surprise appearance in volume 14?
Is it Mari?
Mithradates
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mithradates »

Considering we have the thesis competition coming u it will be either Suzune or Mari. I say Suzune because she makes more sense to show up due to due to it being the thesis competition being a friend of Mayumi, and they mentioned her strong attachement to First high in book 7 when she visited Chiaki. Since I also expect Mayumi will show up at the thesis competition I think there is also a slight chance it could be Mari too. However, I think Suzune is more likely than Mari.
Sashiko
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Sashiko »

Come to think of it, Mari and Suzune weren't in the last two arcs as well. I had forgotten that.

Sashiko

p.s. That does not mean they won't show up, just that I wasn't thinking of either of them. If I had remember that they weren't in the last two arcs, I would have said:
hasn't shown up in at least the last 3 arcs
which is also valid.

Return to “Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei”