Mahouka Volume 14 Unrest in The Ancient Capital

General discussion related to Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

shido
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Mahouka Volume 14 Unrest in The Ancient Capital

Post by shido »

Scorcher wrote:
shido wrote:Final 2 pages out on Sunday. Want to apologize beforehand because I was overwhelmed by personal issues that I didn't have time to sit down and finish this sooner.
Liar, liar pants on fire. :evil:
Didn't lie where it is which a link can't be displayed here is actually done. We're waiting on one other person in the group upload it onto the wiki. I'm not even sure where he is on that, but if worst comes to worst I'll do it myself.
Slinkey
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Slinkey »

The excitement is at the max now!
The First
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by The First »

Scorcher wrote:Liar, liar pants on fire. :evil:
Is that really necessary? He might've had some RL business that was more important.
Baka Tsuki username: Heikichi
IndividualEleven
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by IndividualEleven »

The First wrote:
Scorcher wrote:Liar, liar pants on fire. :evil:
Is that really necessary? He might've had some RL business that was more important.
Don't worry about it First. Shido is use to people complaining and what not since he started translating. We all know he and the others have been putting hard work into translating and we all know everyone is human and shit happens every now and then.
ssj1236
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by ssj1236 »

Well i really wish someone screws yenpress over and starts doing vol.16 for god sakes its the yotsuba succesion arc how can i wait 5 years for it :'(
BurningFlame08
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by BurningFlame08 »

ssj1236 wrote:Well i really wish someone screws yenpress over and starts doing vol.16 for god sakes its the yotsuba succesion arc how can i wait 5 years for it :'(
You mean Vol 15 AND 16? Why not do both just to appease fans :) ? Yeah it'll take Yen Press FOREVER to catch up (at least it'll feel like forever).
IndividualEleven
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

ssj1236 wrote:Well i really wish someone screws yenpress over and starts doing vol.16 for god sakes its the yotsuba succesion arc how can i wait 5 years for it :'(
I KNOW RIGHT!!!!! I agree with you. All of Volumes YenPress decided to license it had to be in on of the biggest and most anticipated Volumes we were waiting for. Maybe someone will give us a huge summary on what happens so that we can at least know what happens. My best guess is to wait for TrueAlchemist to release his summary of Vol 16.
shido
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by shido »

I've read about 32 pages of it so far. It's becoming very interesting.
chowbish
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by chowbish »

shido wrote:
I've read about 32 pages of it so far. It's becoming very interesting.
Share please D:! Just summary would be nice :3, by PM :D?
The First
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by The First »

anyone know a date for the Chinese release of volume 16?
IndividualEleven
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Wait shido is there any way you could do a summary of it when you fully read it to allow us to know what happens at least? Even if its a very very brief summary. As long as we know the main points and scenes that happen.
The First
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by The First »

IndividualEleven wrote:Wait shido is there any way you could do a summary of it when you fully read it to allow us to know what happens at least? Even if its a very very brief summary. As long as we know the main points and scenes that happen.
I believe that's available already if you check the mahouka wiki page for volume 16 and read the comments.
IndividualEleven
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

The First wrote:
IndividualEleven wrote:Wait shido is there any way you could do a summary of it when you fully read it to allow us to know what happens at least? Even if its a very very brief summary. As long as we know the main points and scenes that happen.
I believe that's available already if you check the mahouka wiki page for volume 16 and read the comments.
Yea there is but its very hard to understand and doesn't tell you much really. I just want something easy to read and understand and isn't all that long.
shido
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by shido »

One part I could say is that:
Spoiler! :
There are people who are going to be mad because certain characters who they thought could be shipped together are not.
IndividualEleven
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

shido wrote:One part I could say is that:
Spoiler! :
There are people who are going to be mad because certain characters who they thought could be shipped together are not.
DAMN DAMN I wish i could read Japanese so that i could buy it when it comes out. I want to know who Miyuki will marry when she becomes the next head.

Return to “Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei”