Mahouka Volume 15 Unrest in the Ancient Capital II

General discussion related to Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Flash
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel:

Mahouka Volume 15 Unrest in the Ancient Capital II

Post by Flash »

Illustrations of volume 15 are up.
Spoiler! :
chowbish
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Mahouka Volume 15 Unrest in the Ancient Capital II

Post by chowbish »

I wonder what is going on with Honoka and Shizuku, and Minami running away like that. LOL
npeace
Haruhiist Disciple
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by npeace »

chowbish wrote:I wonder what is going on with Honoka and Shizuku, and Minami running away like that. LOL
Most probably Shizuku was giving some "ADVICE" to Honoka :wink: :lol: .
Minami's reaction was quite cute as well. :lol:
Mayumi is apparently going to become a more active opponent for Honoka & Miyuki. :mrgreen: 8)
Schneeflocke
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel: Sword Art Online

Post by Schneeflocke »

:lol: I feel kind of sorry for Minoru, the way Minami just ran out on him.
And KYAAAA!!! Tatsuya and Masaki teaming up to fight the bad guy! Awsome! I just love it when strong guys team up, it makes the fight twice as epic. :D
And somehow Zhou really reminds me of Orochimaru in that picture...the same glowing eyes, the same long hair that hangs in his face and the same evil expression, saying: This isn't the end! You won't defeat me just yet.
...is this the end of the arc or is vol.16 part three? Somehow the look in Zhous eyes makes me wonder...
Mahesvara
Elite Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mahesvara »

If that is the case then poor Shizuku. She clearly likes Tatsuya as well but is always supporting Honoka. I hope that the author gets more in depth in this regard.
crisisavatar
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by crisisavatar »

Kinda sucks how much of the story we are missing at this point = /
TheLaG
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by TheLaG »

And who is that guy with Mayumi? Is he her boyfriend? :shock:
Discoverable
Reader
Favourite Light Novel: Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei

Post by Discoverable »

TheLaG wrote:And who is that guy with Mayumi? Is he her boyfriend? :shock:
I think its Tatsuya.
Flash
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Flash »

It's Tatsuya.
Hatsunekai
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel: Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei!

Post by Hatsunekai »

Schneeflocke wrote::lol: I feel kind of sorry for Minoru, the way Minami just ran out on him.
And KYAAAA!!! Tatsuya and Masaki teaming up to fight the bad guy! Awsome! I just love it when strong guys team up, it makes the fight twice as epic. :D
And somehow Zhou really reminds me of Orochimaru in that picture...the same glowing eyes, the same long hair that hangs in his face and the same evil expression, saying: This isn't the end! You won't defeat me just yet.
...is this the end of the arc or is vol.16 part three? Somehow the look in Zhous eyes makes me wonder...
Volume 16 is the Yotsuba Succession Arc (in some other forums, it's Yotsuba Inheritance Arc, so I'm not so sure yet.) The ending of Volume 15 has all seven family heads plus the clan head of the Yotsuba discussing the loyalty of Shiba Tatsuya and the new heir apparent of the Yotsuba clan. I think that they are leaning towards making Miyuki the clan head to keep Tatsuya on a 'loyalty' leash to the clan.
Hatsunekai
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel: Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei!

Post by Hatsunekai »

It's Tatsuya, after conveying to her the details of his investigation regarding the task she asked him to do which is uncovering Nakura's death.
chowbish
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by chowbish »

Hatsunekai wrote:
Schneeflocke wrote::lol: I feel kind of sorry for Minoru, the way Minami just ran out on him.
Volume 16 is the Yotsuba Succession Arc (in some other forums, it's Yotsuba Inheritance Arc, so I'm not so sure yet.) The ending of Volume 15 has all seven family heads plus the clan head of the Yotsuba discussing the loyalty of Shiba Tatsuya and the new heir apparent of the Yotsuba clan. I think that they are leaning towards making Miyuki the clan head to keep Tatsuya on a 'loyalty' leash to the clan.
All 7? I thought there was the Ten Master Clan + the 18 supporting clans also?
Discoverable
Reader
Favourite Light Novel: Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei

Post by Discoverable »

chowbish wrote:
Hatsunekai wrote:
All 7? I thought there was the Ten Master Clan + the 18 supporting clans also?
If this is true, I would be so happy, looking forward to Volume 15/16. The 10 Master Clan System has always intrigued me and its the first time we are seeing them come altogether.
koffern
Astral Realm

Post by koffern »

im thinking its more the heads of all the branches within yotsuba since this is an internal matter <.<
but who is the girl with the headband in the pic(nr 8 ) with zhou?
Last edited by koffern on Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mahesvara
Elite Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mahesvara »

chowbish wrote:All 7? I thought there was the Ten Master Clan + the 18 supporting clans also?
Maybe he's referring to 7 Yotsuba branch families or other clans descending from the Fourth Lab. It could also be a meeting of the Ten Master clans minus the Saegusa and the Juumonji - the Yotsuba's biggest rivals.

Return to “Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei”