Mahouka: E-book

General discussion related to Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

rkl
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Mahouka: E-book

Post by rkl »

And here it is , Vol 10 , I sure hope vol 11 will finish this week :D

[removed upon licensing]
Ulrick
Kyon's Imouto-Chan
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Ulrick »

Volume 11 Chapter 15 should be around 100 pages, so we will have to wait a little.
And Sashiko will do the Epilogue.
The_Great_Galendo
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by The_Great_Galendo »

I'm not sure how hard this would be to pull off, but going forward, would it be possible to include the date that the file was created/updated in the first post after the link to the file itself? The thing is, I'm thinking of doing a re-read of the series, but I know there have been a few changes to the translations since I first read them, and I'm not sure if the ones up there are newer than what I have or not.

On the one hand, .mobi files are rather more convenient for me than .txt files, plus there's all sorts of pictures and whatnot, but i also know that a few volumes have had some semi-significant changes to them since I first read the series maybe a year ago, and I'm just not sure which versions to go with. It would depend significantly on the age of the files involved, but from what I can tell, that information isn't readily available.

I'm not sure how much extra overhead this would be (file creators would have to notify the post-maintainer when they created a new version of each file) or if it would be worth it for most people, but I'd find it convenient if it weren't too difficult to implement.
AL92
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by AL92 »

The final part of the Visitor Arc is out :D ! What ya still waiting for ? get it now!!

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Volume 11 - Visitor Chapter (III) - (PDF) :

[removed upon licensing]

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Volume 11 - Visitor Chapter (III) - (ePub) :

[removed upon licensing]
Last edited by AL92 on Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ulrick
Kyon's Imouto-Chan

Post by Ulrick »

Here is volume 11:

[removed upon licensing]

I am adding my version for volume 1 and 2. If you are insterested go there:

[removed upon licensing]

To The_Great_Galendo:
my version of volume 1-5 are the last created of all, for volume 6 on, i don't know.
arczyx
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by arczyx »

The_Great_Galendo wrote:I'm not sure how hard this would be to pull off, but going forward, would it be possible to include the date that the file was created/updated in the first post after the link to the file itself? The thing is, I'm thinking of doing a re-read of the series, but I know there have been a few changes to the translations since I first read them, and I'm not sure if the ones up there are newer than what I have or not.
It's definitely possible. But I don't have time to do it right now (still busy IRL). Though if someone is willing to find out the birthday of each PDF and index it, I'll gladly add that to the first post.
rkl
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by rkl »

Guess I'll add my pdf as well , enjoy.

[removed upon licensing]
Ulrick
Kyon's Imouto-Chan

Post by Ulrick »

arczyx wrote:
The_Great_Galendo wrote:I'm not sure how hard this would be to pull off, but going forward, would it be possible to include the date that the file was created/updated in the first post after the link to the file itself? The thing is, I'm thinking of doing a re-read of the series, but I know there have been a few changes to the translations since I first read them, and I'm not sure if the ones up there are newer than what I have or not.
It's definitely possible. But I don't have time to do it right now (still busy IRL). Though if someone is willing to find out the birthday of each PDF and index it, I'll gladly add that to the first post.
I am doing some modifications once in a while so... I wonder.
Because i am reading the topic about the translation and when something is changed, i am adding it the most possible.
tharael89
Devoted Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by tharael89 »

i've done the kepub version for volumes 1-11
you can find them here: [removed upon licensing]

in sign you can find the link to the mediafire kepub folder with others series
Baka-Tsuki Kepub folder: qqq.mediafire.com/folder/3p1daeihin347/Baka-Tsuki_Kepub
Krytyk's Kepub folder: qqq.mediafire.com/folder/kp2g3ne77kxnl/Krytyk's_Translation
Skythewood Kepub folder: qqq.mediafire.com/folder/i3vbbr2t3he50/Skythewood

you know what to do with the qqq :)
jvmunhoz
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel: Mushoku Tensei (無職転生)

Post by jvmunhoz »

The MOBI versions ar peerfect for my kindle, thanks!
In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
ecs05norway
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by ecs05norway »

Has anyone done a set with illustrations included, but a more reasonable file size? All these 15+MB epubs are filling up my iPad's memory rather quickly.
jvmunhoz
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel: Mushoku Tensei (無職転生)

Post by jvmunhoz »

It's been some time since a chapter from volume 5 was translated... Will the TL it be resumed when Vol 12 is finished?

(sorry if that's already been asked before)
In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
Misogi
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Misogi »

You're in the wrong topic.

And since those who asked that got a direct warning, I'll have to give you one. Sorry, but I hope that you can refrain from doing that again.
Twitter : @MisogID
----
Sans plume, ni sanité (Without feathers nor sanity), a blog reeking of sickness. Wipe your minds before entering.
The_Great_Galendo
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by The_Great_Galendo »

jvmunhoz wrote:The MOBI versions ar peerfect for my kindle, thanks!
I feel obliged to warn you that, as far I know (i.e., unless they've been updated in the last few months or so, which I don't think they have been), the MOBI versions -- and, honestly, a number of the PDF versions as well -- are pretty badly out of date.

I recommend saving the full text as a .txt file and using that instead. It takes maybe an additional minute or so to save, and you lose all the pretty pictures, but personally, I don't feel that the addition of the dozen or two pictures is nearly enough to offset the loss in clarity of the translation.
AL92
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by AL92 »

Welcome to First High Magic School !
Spoiler! :
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Volume 12 - Double Seven (PDF) :

[removed upon licensing]

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Volume 12 - Double Seven (ePub) :

[removed upon licensing]

Return to “Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei”