Mahouka: Staff Appreciation

General discussion related to Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Ulrick
Kyon's Imouto-Chan
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Mahouka: Staff Appreciation

Post by Ulrick »

The question s also, at which speed they will edit the volumes, and if they will edit all of them...
2hayka
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel: Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei as of currently

Post by 2hayka »

First of all, thank you all for your hard work throughout this series.
Now second of all, The series has been licensed? Since when. Just in last week there was no licensing now there is? God, i'm so mad now. Now everything has been removed...
Favorite LNs: Yahari Ore no Seishun Rabu Kome wa Machigatteiru, Spice and Wolf, No Game no Life, Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei, Campione!, Clockwork Planet. There should be more...
deathmailrock
Shamisen Wordsmith
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by deathmailrock »

I wonder, will the already completed chapters be uploaded since there isn't much time left to allow us to read them... it'd be nice if they got made into a PDF and EPub before it's too late.... incomplete is better than nothing after all.....

That said, I'm so mixed about Yen Press... I wanna buy the work, but am sad about the localization (I don't want Tatsuya Shiba and a lack of Onii-sama) and how we might not get all the references explained, and how long it'd take for us to catch up to volume 16 and later now, ya know :(

It's one good thing and a million bad things it feels like.... :cry:

That said, Thank You so freakin' much to all the hard working Translators and Editors. Lots of love and luck towards what ever your gonna do <bow>.
Last edited by deathmailrock on Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Favorite Anime characters include Erza Scarlet, Uzumaki Kushina, and Kousaka Kirino

Nee-chan and Milf type sexy red-heads are the best kinda anime women

I am a proud fanboy of Erza Scarlet and Uzumaki Kushina and Kousaka Kirino
Venom_is_an_ace
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Venom_is_an_ace »

Thank you for all the updates without you guys I would have never known how awesome Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei was. It is sad that it got licensed :cry: but thank you for putting up with us and making every update feel like Christmas morning.
Txtracer
Reader
Favourite Light Novel: Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon

Post by Txtracer »

Echoing my thanks to the MKnR staff, good job!
helba
Astral Realm

Post by helba »

Many thanks to all the translator/editor/volunteers who have helped translate MKnR. I enjoyed reading every bits of it.

Cheers!
Tsukimisa
Astral Realm

Post by Tsukimisa »

Once again I would like to Thank all the Staff and Individuals involved with this Light Novel! Really appreciate it! <3
Going to further support this LN by buying it! <3
nosaer
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by nosaer »

Thank you Dreyakis, Sashiko, Seitsuki, Larethian, Joay, and everyone else who put in so much time translating this series into English. It's been my favorite LN to date, so I'm very appreciative of all the work that went into it. I knew this day would eventually come which is why I saved the volumes previously, but its still going to be a hard pill to swallow. I'm going to struggle to not obsessively check for updates now that it is licensed lol.
IndividualEleven
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by IndividualEleven »

Thank You Guys so much. I know it was a long and hard journey to translate 14 to 15 volumes and now for it to be licensed kinda sucks but also is a great thing as well. We truly appreciate all the hard work and time you guys put into this series. I will be looking forward to you guys future work. Best of Luck you guys. Ready to wait 3 to 4 years for YenPress to be caught up but i guess it'll be worth it in the long run.
Karl
Astral Realm

Post by Karl »

Maraming salamat po! Thank you very much for the effort you all put into translating this highly entertaining novel.. I wish I can read the rest of the last volume before they all disappear. Keep up the great job! They may be a weird sibling con but they warm my heart... Domo arigato
Robinhood1
Astral Realm

Post by Robinhood1 »

Thank You for translating the series ... Although it was a lil unexpected, but still .... Hope that won't discourage the kind people helping from translating other series ..
chowbish
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by chowbish »

To the staff that help translate this series up until the Yen Press announcement, thank you for all your hard work. It saddens me that the fan translation for this series will end, but I'll wait patiently for the series to come out in English.

Return to “Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei”