Mahouka: Staff Appreciation

General discussion related to Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

QQTea
Astral Realm

Re: Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Staff Appreciation

Post by QQTea »

Wasn't sure if you got the appreciation that you deserve so I just wanted to thank you for your work.
I check Baka Tsuki almost daily hoping to see an update for this LN since it's probably my favourite now.
That recent update made my week.
larethian
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Staff Appreciation

Post by larethian »

To the previous poster whose post I deleted: This is the Staff Appreciation thread. Don't make ambiguous and pointless posts.
mart178
Astral Realm

Re: Mahouka: Staff Appreciation

Post by mart178 »

Thanks a lot for the time the staffs used for translating this LN and for their effort to continue translating them. Keep up the good work :)
Randomleech
Astral Realm

Post by Randomleech »

Some people say "Actions speak louder than words.". Thus: *Bow*.
hatunglam1996
Astral Realm

Post by hatunglam1996 »

Thanks for your hard work, please update more <3 <3 <3 <3
YAYAP
Astral Realm

Post by YAYAP »

Every day I check
M K N R for updates.
Sometimes, I smile lots.

Hopefully that haiku works xD
Thank you for all your hard work in translating, proofreading, checking, purchasing volumes, and taking time out of your busy schedules to work on this.
Arenesus
Astral Realm

Post by Arenesus »

Thanks for all the great work, I really appreciate the effort and Mahouka has very quickly reached one of my favorite series.
Anzw312
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Anzw312 »

There hasn't been a day where I cease to be grateful to the translator and editor of this series
Although I may not know each and everyone of you by name
I sincerely offers to you my gratitude
Alas no words can justify and express it enough
And so I end my piece with a smile :D
"What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil, or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" -Zero (Code Geass :Lelouch of the Rebellion)
Dreyakis
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Dreyakis »

It's been one year since I've joined this project and I would like to take this chance to express my gratitude towards the other members of the team.

Without larenthian, we would have no project to speak of. I am also very grateful for the organization and counsel provided.

Seitsuki, who always makes sure I get Her Highness correct and in character and can always be counted on to dive into a chapter where she holds the spotlight. Never change, my friend.

Regrettably, I don't feel like I know Sashiko as well as I do the others, but I hope we will continue to work together on this series in the upcoming year.

Finally, this one is out to the rest of you in the community. The ones who quietly (and not so quietly) supported us the entire way, rabidly consumed each and every update, and inspired me to greater (and faster) heights. Let it never be forgotten that this is a project by the fans, and for the fans. I hope you will all continue to bear with me in the year to come and beyond.
No angel ever descended from the heavens with our sound and fury.

Drop by here if you have any questions regarding upcoming chapter progression/what series I am working on.
Ulrick
Kyon's Imouto-Chan

Post by Ulrick »

We should be the one to thank you, for translating such a good novel. So thank you, Dreyakis, and the others as well, Sashiko, Seitsuki, Larethian.

I hope to read that novel for a long time and I am currently translating from english to french.
abbad0n
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier

Post by abbad0n »

It's been a year already? Whoa! :shock:

Drey, thanks to you and the other translators, we've had a great time reading this story. We appreciate, and will continue to do so. Bearing with all of you is the least we can do for for all that you've given us. :oops: :oops: :oops:
Swarz
Astral Realm

Post by Swarz »

WOW....So, it's already been a year. Huh...whew. time flies by so quickly....So, I thought I'll type few words of gratitude,

Dreyakis, Who, always seem to prefer quality along with quantity and speed, you just don't know how grateful we are to you for picking up this series and, translating it in a hypersonic speed. . .It has been a very joyful ride so far. So, Thank you Drey, for bringing us more than half of this awesome novel. Without you we would still be reading the first few volumes. I sincerely hope you'll be with us to see the conclusion of Mahouka. Really, Drey, Thank you very much.

Larethian. Thank you for introducing this LN and taking the first steps to translate Mahouka. Who, even now, keeps supporting us by TL-checking to keep the quality of the translations. Without you, we wouldn't have come across this amazing LN. So, Lare, Thank you very much for bringing us Mahouka.

Seitsuki, Her highness' ever faithful servant. Who took the batten from Lare, when we almost wallowed in despair. He, who still keeps bringing us Miyuki's beautiful moments. Thank you Sei, for that, we are very grateful to you.

Sashiko, third, newest and the last member of our esteemed translator team. Thank you as well, for teaming up with Drey, Sei and others to bring us great translated chapters directly from Japanese raw's, over the span. Sashiko, for that, we are very grateful to you. Thank you very much.

Last, but not least. Every single editor, who helped by correcting, if even one word, one letter to keep up the quality of the project. Thank you very much, for giving your best to help Drey, Sei and Sashiko. For that, we are grateful to you. Thank you very much.

And of course, thank you, faithful reader, for sticking with this project, encouraging our TL's, engaging in various debates and discussions(some meaningful, some meaningless). Thank you.

Well, with that said. I'm off. Minna, Gambatte
bietchie11
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by bietchie11 »

Thank you so much everybody for standing with me and appreciating this awesome series together for over a year.
Thank Dreyakis for his "terminator" translating style!!! :lol:
He is so infamous that i don't even need to tell anymore.
Thank Sashiko for his tenacity!!!
Even-though his works aren't received that much appreciation as Dreyakis, he still keeps it going. Don't worry, my eyes are on you bro.
Thank Larethian for start it and then chill !!!
Sorry, but i can't think of anything else. :?

Special mention:
Thank Seitsuki for being an over zealous Miyuki fan!!!... so that we can easily exploit every ounce of his strength just by showing some Miyuki pictures. :twisted:
Really, bullying Seitsuki is one of my favorite past time :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Royal Paladin
Reader

Post by Royal Paladin »

thank you guys for all your hard work !
Zallow
Astral Realm

Post by Zallow »

Thanks to your epic work, I'm having a great time during this vacation reading this Light Novel, you have all my gratitudes !! If I could, I'd like to help for the translation, but I can't do anything since I don't know a single word in Japanese XD All I can do is praying for you to have a wonderful life as long as you continue to translate Mahouka !! :D
Once again, thank you very much !

Return to “Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei”