Mahouka: Staff Appreciation

General discussion related to Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

ofshard
Astral Realm

Re: Mahouka: Staff Appreciation

Post by ofshard »

Really, thank you very much for your hard work! Chapter 13 was great and I'm really happy I got to read it at last! Thanks!
chowbish
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by chowbish »

Thank you for the translation if it wasn't for this, I'll probably be still be looking everywhere for English Translation.
shinibunny
Astral Realm

Post by shinibunny »

Thank you very much for translating this awesome Light Novel!!! This has been my consoling read throughout my rough week, can't thank you enough! Please keep on translating if it's possible :lol: :lol:

I could understand japanese if it's hiragana/katakana. If I could help please just contact me. thanks again!
crane
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by crane »

Thanks to all the translators for a job well done. And also to the people doing the epub & pdf compilations for ereaders; I've downloaded them to my tablets for reading again & again, and.........as something worthwhile to have on my tablet library along with the rest of the books.
Crippletime
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Crippletime »

Thank you guys so much for translating this great work for all of us to enjoy. Without you guys we would all be stuck with the anime version. The anime is great but the written version has so much that an anime just doesn't have room for. Thank you again for all of your hard work. Please keep up the great work and I'm looking forward to reading Volume 14! Can't wait! Thank you!!!!
persnicular
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by persnicular »

God Bless You All Really Good! I actually express that sentiment every time I get to enjoy reading this series. It's really, truly appreciated and probably way more than you might think. Happy karma points gotta be piling up big time.
TheRougeReader
Tsuruya Gigglenator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by TheRougeReader »

Thank you to all the staff for their efforts in bringing us this awesome LN. It has been my favorite for quite some time now. Can`t wait to read vol 14 and see more awesomeness of Tatsuya and the scenes of "the siblings" :D
"I don't desire anything more from him. I won't even ask him to accept my feelings. In the end... I guess, love is the only word I could use to describe it." Shiba Miyuki
diggdugg
Astral Realm

Post by diggdugg »

Thank you all for your hard work. Love this series.
Tsukimisa
Astral Realm

Post by Tsukimisa »

Thank You to all the translators! :D Love this series so much glad I could enjoy reading it! <3 <3 <3
jeal
Astral Realm

Post by jeal »

New account but following this serie, thank you so much for such a greate work in every aspect, keep going!
screaminpka
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by screaminpka »

Hello, I would like to offer my gratitude to all translator, editors and everyone else that makes translating the whole thing to English into a reality. Words cannot expressed how thankful I am for that :)
ssj1236
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by ssj1236 »

Thanks for all your hardwork really love this series :D and hope you guys start doing vol.14 soon :wink:
Se-an
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Se-an »

THANKIEW VERY MUCHIES !!!! :D :D :D :D :D and keep up the good work on vol 14
devilsadvocate
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by devilsadvocate »

ALL HAIL TO THE TRANSLATORS FOR THEIR WORK. u guys devise out time from your schedules and do it for the sake of the readers who keeps eagerly waiting for the chapters. thank you, thank you very much
nr42
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by nr42 »

Thank you to Sashiko and joay for keeping up the good work !

Return to “Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei”