Mahouka: Staff Appreciation

General discussion related to Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

d3rrial
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Mahouka: Staff Appreciation

Post by d3rrial »

Thank you for your effort. You people are true warriors of asgard!
nr42
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by nr42 »

Thank you to Entropy for doing Amelia in Wonderland !
SamuraiNCO
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by SamuraiNCO »

I just wanted to thank all the translators for bringing us Mahouka. Thank you Sashiko for all your hard work on volume 13 so far (was really happy to see Chapter 2 completed) and welcome back Dreyakis. I look forward to seeing how the rest of the NSC plays out.
TheSilverGunner
Astral Realm

Post by TheSilverGunner »

MAY THERE BE MANY PRAISES TO THE TRANSLATION DEITIES FOR ANSWERING OUR PRAYERS!

No but seriously thanks so much for finishing translating Volume 13 chapter 2. It just didn't feel right skipping it and so i waited....
airyaxe
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by airyaxe »

Thank you Sashiko for completing chapter 2 of steeplechase! It was a pleasure reading you work. Please keep it up :]
readenta
Astral Realm

Post by readenta »

Please let me say my highest gratitude to all incredible translation's crews, for giving me so much pleasure by reading your translation.

For my native language is not Japanese, you really are my heroes. Despite your tight working schedule, you could spend your precious time and effort to deliver all these translations.

i dare not to ask,
just humbly hope that you could bestow us, all faithful readers for this novel, your beautiful translations for the remaining chapter.

Wish you all my love from Jakarta :)
Yotsuba_Tatsuya
Astral Realm

Post by Yotsuba_Tatsuya »

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you to all of you who have worked on this project and have made it possible for me to read it! I picked this up around the time Dreyakis started translating, and since then I've been checking the project page every day (multiple times) to check for updates because I love this series so much (I've been lurking for a loooooooooooong time, but I made an account because a few days ago I started being unable to view the forums without being registered :( I also really wanted to thank everyone :D ).
tacwarrior
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by tacwarrior »

Thank you very very much for all your hard work. Love the translation and love what you guys are doing ^^ I have started learning Japanese. Maybe, I can help you guys out in the future.

-
Tac
よろしくお願いします !
p4sukan_viola
Astral Realm

Post by p4sukan_viola »

just want to say thanks for all translator in this series, i really enjoy MKnR, i hope this series did'nt license because long gap from current series, once again thanks "gokuro sama deshita" :D :D :D
Girisama
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Girisama »

Thank you guys for all the hard work you have done for us leechers. And very happy about translators coming back to finish up volume 13. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
temo1988
Astral Realm

Post by temo1988 »

thank you all for what you are doing! you are great!
enterhak
Astral Realm

Post by enterhak »

Thank you for your hard work.
Yoshi
Astral Realm

Post by Yoshi »

I would like to thank all of the people who have contributed to this project since it is easily the best light novel that I have ever read. Great work everyone.
Laminaat
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Laminaat »

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to read this wonderful series, the anime and manga's simply can't be compared to this masterwork!
airyaxe
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by airyaxe »

Huge thanks to all translators and editors who've worked on this wonderful series! You guys are doing an incredible job!

Return to “Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei”