Mahouka - Visitor Arc : Volumes 9, 10 & 11

General discussion related to Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Shtirliz74
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Mahouka - Visitor Arc : Volumes 9, 10 & 11

Post by Shtirliz74 »

hakazee wrote: Eh really ?
I think those Wikileaks thing is interesting.
I got a feelings that these things originally shouldn't be there. I think they are unnatural and forced into story.
nr42
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by nr42 »

Can anybody tell me why Tatsuya and/or Miyuki are on the USNA suspect list?
Zuruumi
Temporal Time Variant Entity
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Zuruumi »

Because of their insae level of ability shown in the Nine Schools competition and because they were near the place where the magic was used? Generally if USNA knew nothing and had no real suspects they would try everyone who is just a bit fishy and this two have lots of strange cirumstance, so even if they are just students they might be worth investigating a bit. Or something like that I guess.
shiaira
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by shiaira »

I'm just kinda lost by this little portion
Spoiler! :
Once she drew back the curtain and witnessed what was going on, a lot of things suddenly made sense.
Originally, Erika didn’t agree with "that person" who even called on her second brother’s assistance to find out about Tatsuya. She thought that, as one of Tatsuya’s companions, she should obstruct such a thing.
She had planned on safeguarding Tatsuya’s secret.
Now, for some reason, she wasn’t just "wanting to protect" but being "forced to protect".
who exactly is "that person?"
smd111
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by smd111 »

shiaira wrote:I'm just kinda lost by this little portion
Spoiler! :
Once she drew back the curtain and witnessed what was going on, a lot of things suddenly made sense.
Originally, Erika didn’t agree with "that person" who even called on her second brother’s assistance to find out about Tatsuya. She thought that, as one of Tatsuya’s companions, she should obstruct such a thing.
She had planned on safeguarding Tatsuya’s secret.
Now, for some reason, she wasn’t just "wanting to protect" but being "forced to protect".
who exactly is "that person?"
most likly her father

Return to “Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei”