Mahouka Character Discussion: Shiba Tatsuya (bunko spoilers)

General discussion related to Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

TheLaG
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Mahouka Character Discussion: Shiba Tatsuya (bunko spoil

Post by TheLaG »

Guys, why everyone forgets about Yotsuba specifics? This clan is full of secrecy, most actions are done secretly, and they are not public, most of people don't even know who are connected to them, some might guess, but most people know nothing, they know that there is such clan and it is powerful. Well, like I said, there is a lot of room for all possibilities, also, in Visitor Chapters Tatsuya is called "Sage", there is some twist here, it's not like it's out of nowhere, so there must be something behind this words.

At least, I hope there will be some cool twist in Tatsuya fate, that he will be more that "Guardian" in Yotsuba.
crisisavatar
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by crisisavatar »

Tatsuya without a shadow of a doubt will end something much greater than a simple guardian, the real question is how will he rule. Will he leave it to Miyuki and support her decisions ? Who knows, what we do know is that people are and should be afraid when confronting him and that lets you know who has the power.
Shtirliz74
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Shtirliz74 »

TheLaG wrote:At least, I hope there will be some cool twist in Tatsuya fate, that he will be more that "Guardian" in Yotsuba.
He already not "Guardian" in Yotsuba. He is "Guardian" of Miyuki and not controlled by Yotsuba.
There was already scene where Maya tried to overpower him but lost.
And I don't think that his future lays with Yotsuba. Instead, considering old age of Kudou Retsu, he have a chance to became the head of Ten Master Clans.
nr42
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by nr42 »

crisisavatar wrote:Tatsuya without a shadow of a doubt will end something much greater than a simple guardian, the real question is how will he rule..
The same way as Hayama does now. Nobody within the Yotsuba is going to refuse him anything. The main difference is just how much influence he has on the head. He will probably have more influence on the decision making than Hayama has now. Although we have already seen an instance now of Miyuki putting her foot down and overruling him, so I think he will rule, but within the boundaries Miyuki sets.

Also I doubt Maya's going to spend the rest of her days sunbathing on a beach. I think (wildly and completely unfounded speculation) that she might try to expand their power internationally, while Miyuki gets to rule at home.

I'm getting all excited, I hope they get their positions(whichever they may be) soon.
TheLaG
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by TheLaG »

nr42 wrote:
crisisavatar wrote:Tatsuya without a shadow of a doubt will end something much greater than a simple guardian, the real question is how will he rule..
The same way as Hayama does now. Nobody within the Yotsuba is going to refuse him anything. The main difference is just how much influence he has on the head. He will probably have more influence on the decision making than Hayama has now. Although we have already seen an instance now of Miyuki putting her foot down and overruling him, so I think he will rule, but within the boundaries Miyuki sets.

Also I doubt Maya's going to spend the rest of her days sunbathing on a beach. I think (wildly and completely unfounded speculation) that she might try to expand their power internationally, while Miyuki gets to rule at home.

I'm getting all excited, I hope they get their positions(whichever they may be) soon.
The main question is, will this, will this LN be the same Mahouka, or it will be different novel, coz, I see only school time covered in this series, some twists might be possible, but in general, I think we wont see anything beyond "Shiba" family school period =)
nr42
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by nr42 »

Yes, the author said he would end this series when they graduate high school.
However, maybe something interesting happens and Miyuki has to become the head whilst in high school.
The reactions of the First High students would be great fun :lol:
Rava
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Rava »

nr42 wrote:Yes, the author said he would end this series when they graduate high school.
However, maybe something interesting happens and Miyuki has to become the head whilst in high school.
You mean like how Katsuto is? :)
Imladir
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Imladir »

It will be very different. After all, the Juumonji familiy is miles away from the reputation of the Yotsuba.
nr42
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by nr42 »

Rava wrote:
nr42 wrote:Yes, the author said he would end this series when they graduate high school.
You mean like how Katsuto is? :)
I don't think he's the head yet. In v12 it's said he is: "... the acting head who was only the son of the current head...." (context: speaking to Kouichi who is the actual head of his family)
Imladir wrote:It will be very different. After all, the Juumonji familiy is miles away from the reputation of the Yotsuba.
They'll be able to abolish the Public Morals Committee: no one would dare to do anything bad any more, fearing them :lol: .
crane
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by crane »

In one of the scenes, Maya said that she wished that the New Year was here already. I take it that's when Maya will announce the heir to the Youtsuba; that would mean that Miyuki & Tatsuya will be known as part of the Youtsuba clan.

The summer 9 schools competition ended in vol 13; so it isn't that long to go to the New Year, perhaps in vol 14 or 15??

I think that it will definitely get very interesting when Miyuki is announced as the Yotsuba heir.....
Imladir
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Imladir »

It isn't in 14th, and I don't think it'll be in the 15th either.
Maybe in the 16th.

But yeah, I'm pretty eager to get there too!

Return to “Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei”