Ninendo(二年度) Dengeki Magazine RAW Spoilers

General discussion related to Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Rava
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Ninendo(二年度) Dengeki Magazine RAW Spoilers

Post by Rava »

Swarz wrote:
Spoiler! :
Not exactly. He's going to be put in a new enginering specialized class, made just because of him. Uniform for that class has a bloom emblem somewhat different from the original. Also, if I remember correctly, Mikihiko and Mizuki are also in that class along with Tatsuya.
You don't need spoiler tags about ninendo in the ninendo thread.

Mikihiko went up to Course 1 because of the spaces vacated by Course 1 students getting transferred into that Engineering division. I don't recall any shuffling being done for Mizuki.
sutan
Astral Realm

Post by sutan »

Swarz wrote:
Spoiler! :
Not exactly. He's going to be put in a new enginering specialized class, made just because of him. Uniform for that class has a bloom emblem somewhat different from the original. Also, if I remember correctly, Mikihiko and Mizuki are also in that class along with Tatsuya.

no

mikihiko go to Course 1
Last edited by denormative on Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Enabling bbcode so the spoiler/quote tags work as they should.
Swarz
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Swarz »

Ah, I see. Sorry for the wrong information, then :? . It's been a while since I read the spoilers. And, Rava, thanks for the confirmation. I wasn't sure whether to put the tag or not. :)
Dauntes
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Dauntes »

I apologize for what I'm sure is a stupid question, but I'm somewhat confused by Ninendo. I can't seem to find any information on it. Is it the sequel to the main series taking place in their second year, or like a spin-off?

Thanks for humoring my ignorance. :)
Ulrick
Kyon's Imouto-Chan
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Ulrick »

Ninendo is the second year, which parution was on a web novel, before becoming a volume of the novel.
Sashiko
Temporal Time Variant Entity
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Sashiko »

I have read some of the Ninendo and haven't gotten an explanation for the emblem yet. However, what was apparent from the character summaries in the front was that the classes got rearranged but I am unsure how much. Unfortunately, I need a better magnifying glass to read those darn things.

What is clear is that Miyuki, Honoka and Shizuka are now in 2-A however, this does not mean that some of the former 1-A students are not in 2-B, 2-C or 2-D.

What is also clear is that Tatsuya and the rest of his 1-E friends are no longer all in the same class and although I am not completely sure because the printing was so small, it looks like they have been divided into 3 different classes.

Sashiko
Dreyakis
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Dreyakis »

Sashiko wrote:I have read some of the Ninendo and haven't gotten an explanation for the emblem yet. However, what was apparent from the character summaries in the front was that the classes got rearranged but I am unsure how much. Unfortunately, I need a better magnifying glass to read those darn things.

What is clear is that Miyuki, Honoka and Shizuka are now in 2-A however, this does not mean that some of the former 1-A students are not in 2-B, 2-C or 2-D.

What is also clear is that Tatsuya and the rest of his 1-E friends are no longer all in the same class and although I am not completely sure because the printing was so small, it looks like they have been divided into 3 different classes.

Sashiko
If I recall correctly, Tatsuya's classmates were largely split into 3 groups: Mikihiko was promoted to Course 1, Tatsuya and Mizuki entered the new Magic Engineering (Magitech) division, and I think Leo and Erika are still in the same class together.
No angel ever descended from the heavens with our sound and fury.

Drop by here if you have any questions regarding upcoming chapter progression/what series I am working on.
Sashiko
Temporal Time Variant Entity
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Sashiko »

Dreyakis wrote:
If I recall correctly, Tatsuya's classmates were largely split into 3 groups: Mikihiko was promoted to Course 1, Tatsuya and Mizuki entered the new Magic Engineering (Magitech) division, and I think Leo and Erika are still in the same class together.
So the new Magic Engineering (Magitech) division is the top 25 engineering students among the rettoussei?

I'm asking because I think someone else said Tatsuya and Mizuki were the only ones in the course and that never made sense to me.

Sashiko
Dreyakis
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Dreyakis »

Sashiko wrote:
Dreyakis wrote:
So the new Magic Engineering (Magitech) division is the top 25 engineering students among the rettoussei?

I'm asking because I think someone else said Tatsuya and Mizuki were the only ones in the course and that never made sense to me.

Sashiko
Highly unlikely. The new Magic Engineering (Magitech FTW!) Division was created as a direct result of the turnout from the Nine Schools Competition. In other words, this is First High's solution to try and remedy the drastic lack of capable magic engineers/artificers/technicians by opening the field of study up to even Course 2 students. Tatsuya and Mizuki just happen to be beneficiaries (though the former's outstanding performance may also have helped). The text directly states that creating an entire new division just for Tatsuya would have been ridiculous.
No angel ever descended from the heavens with our sound and fury.

Drop by here if you have any questions regarding upcoming chapter progression/what series I am working on.
Guest2
Devoted Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Guest2 »

I think its mentioned the students elect to enter the engineering course and have to take a special exam te. The 1st Course students who chose to enter it were asked why they actually wanted to leave the 1st course programme.
Atalia
Edit-Translator [101-AETB]

Post by Atalia »

if I'm not mistaken the text says that the major cause of the creation of this new course is because of Tatsuya (his conquests). Mauymi also says (thinks) it in her bath ...
but of course it has other causes such as lack of magic engineers. Tatsuya leads to another level.
We are all born with a gift ... My gift is to be a Guardian! o//
Ulrick
Kyon's Imouto-Chan

Post by Ulrick »

Tomitsuka is going to take more importance in Ninendo but he appears quite well in V5, so, is there something about to be done for V5's other chapters?
Breakers
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Breakers »

Ulrick wrote:Tomitsuka is going to take more importance in Ninendo but he appears quite well in V5, so, is there something about to be done for V5's other chapters?
Tomitsuka Hagane is really awesome. he has point blank range Gram demolition
Astral Realm

Post by Guest »

I don't understand what is Dengeki Bunko Magazine: Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Ninendo. Is a spin-off, a side story, or something else? How is it connected to the light novel series seeing that there is a time different between them.
larethian
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by larethian »

It is not a spinoff. It's just serialized in the magazine by chapters monthly before release in paperback.
The first volume of Ninendo (double 7 arc), which is actually volume 12 of the main series, will be released in October.

Return to “Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei”