Ninendo(二年度) Dengeki Magazine RAW Spoilers

General discussion related to Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Astral Realm

Re: Ninendo(二年度) Dengeki Magazine RAW Spoilers

Post by Guest »

Does Saegusa Mayumi still like Tatsuya in the future timeline? I really enjoy the pairing between Tatsuya with Mayumi or Miyuki the most and it would be boring if there wasn't a love triangle. I hope she doesn't like Katsuto.
Robin_Muzaffar
Devoted Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Robin_Muzaffar »

if each volume is 5 Chapter than there is going to be 3 volume from Ninendo?? :?:
hchan94
Astral Realm

Post by hchan94 »

Guest wrote:Does Saegusa Mayumi still like Tatsuya in the future timeline? I really enjoy the pairing between Tatsuya with Mayumi or Miyuki the most and it would be boring if there wasn't a love triangle. I hope she doesn't like Katsuto.

I also want to know this as i dont want Mayumi with Katsuto. They dont really fit both personality wise and the height difference is tremendous. But i hope by the end of the series Miyuki would still be Tatsuya whether romantic or not i cant stand the thought of her marry off to someone especially to masaki. <- i really dislike his attitude to the siblings.
abbad0n
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by abbad0n »

hchan94 wrote:
Guest wrote:Does Saegusa Mayumi still like Tatsuya in the future timeline? I really enjoy the pairing between Tatsuya with Mayumi or Miyuki the most and it would be boring if there wasn't a love triangle. I hope she doesn't like Katsuto.

I also want to know this as i dont want Mayumi with Katsuto. They dont really fit both personality wise and the height difference is tremendous. But i hope by the end of the series Miyuki would still be Tatsuya whether romantic or not i cant stand the thought of her marry off to someone especially to masaki. <- i really dislike his attitude to the siblings.
I very much doubt Miyuki will wind up with Masaki since they are both going to end up heads of their seperate clans, according to the current plot progression. Of course that doesn't mean the author couldn't pull a fast one on the readers. :twisted:
hchan94
Astral Realm

Post by hchan94 »

I very much doubt Miyuki will wind up with Masaki since they are both going to end up heads of their seperate clans, according to the current plot progression. Of course that doesn't mean the author couldn't pull a fast one on the readers. :twisted:[/quote]

Thats not cool i hope the author doesnt do that... really rather have Miyuki stick with Tatsuya they make a great couple despite being siblings.

Return to “Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei”