Infinite Stratos

Novel Series that has ceased translation

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Do you wish to see this Novel (series) Translated?

Yes
98%
No (and why)
1%
Maybe (and why)
1%

Total votes: 1332

YoakeNoHikari
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Infinite Stratos (IS〈インフィニット・ストラトス〉)

Post by YoakeNoHikari »

Trap card, (Yuugi-ou) 'Volume. 4. Overdrive!'

What he means is that he's going to complete Volume 4 in the space of 3 days to give you more work~~
Even eternity can be encased in ice.
carj
Yuki-Nagator

Post by carj »

ohhh thanks for translating that

T_T oh well itll just go to the to-do list that ill try to never look during this 2 weeks =D, btw most of my classmates r already collapsing (mentally mainly) due to everything we have to do >_> so i might end up giving a crap about school n do some pdf just to relax hahahaha
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Darklor »

Huh? In three days? Dont overwork yourself Teh_Ping!
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.
Teh_ping
Editor-in-Assistance

Post by Teh_ping »

I already finished volume 4...
Spoiler! :
“Alright. Let's see Kanzashi-san's machine!”

In the second prep room, Kanzashi and I are together.

It's an elimination tag-team tournament for pilots with personal IS, but because of the high standard of this tournament, there are many students other than us who are tuning their machines too.

“I said, please send me the mobility data you got yesterday.”

“I want to lighten my armaments. Can I make it if I do so now?”

“Wait! The Hyper Sensors base values are off! Who was the last one who tweaked it!?”

There's quite a ruckus. Since they're working together happily, there will be groups screeching all over the place, but everyone's tuning there IS seriously.

“Heh, that's the first time I'm seeing the upperclassmen with personal IS.”

“Over there is...the 2nd year, Forte Sapphire-san...with her IS [Cold Blood]...opposite her is the 3rd year, Daryl Cayce-san and her [Hellhound V2.5]...”

I'm somewhat shocked by Kanzashi's smooth explanation.

She spoke so fluently, not stuttering and stopping like usual.”

“And...behind is...”

“Ya...Cecilia...”

Standing over there is the representative cadet of England, Cecilia, piloting her IS [Blue Tears].

“Yes. I want to increase the output efficiency by tweaking the mobility.”

“We can do that...but it'll be difficult to control the IS, you know? Of course, it won't be as safe.”

“No problems. I won't lose in my next battle.”

“Oh well. Let's try it. If the consequences are too severe, we'll just change it back to normal.”

“You're right.”

Cecilia continued to discuss with the 2nd and 3rd year girls who're most likely in the conditioning class.

Suddenly, she turned to look at me. Perhaps she noticed me.

“Humph!”

Her face darkened as she turned her face hard. After I refused to participate in the tag match with her, Cecilia would treat me as an enemy no matter what.

(Well, I do feel sorry about that...)

But there's no need to be that angry.

On a side note. Rin would kick me hard every time we met. Laura would completely ignore me, and Charl would start to say, 'what's wrong, Orimura-kun'?

“...”

You don't have to be that angry, right...even I will feel hurt.

“...It's about time. We have to start...”

“Oh, oh yeah, that's right. Do your best.”

After checking that I nodded my head, Kanzashi stretched her right hand out. There's a crystal ring on the middle finger of that hand.

“Appear...[Uchigane Nishiki]...”

Kanzashi's body is covered with light, and she floats up as the armor's donned on her.

“Hehe...”

It's the next generation of [Uchigane], and though I heard that it's a prototype, it looks completely different.

The skirt armor is modified into a one-winged type. Compared to the defensive [Uchigane], [Uchigane Nishiki] focuses on mobility.

The armor on the wrist became a beautiful line, and it became a construct that can utilize its mobility in combat.

The parts on the shoulders aren't shields, but hold a large winged-shaped thruster and 2 little boosters on both front and back sides of it. That figure does look like [Byakushiki].

If I look at it, the [Nishiki] doesn't have any similarities with the [Uchigane], but the Hyper Sensors on the head are of similar design.

“Speaking of which, eh? Don't tell me the machine's complete.”

I asked, and Kanzashi, who kneeled down to remove the IS, shook her IS slightly.

“The armaments...aren't done. And...I haven't gotten operational data...it's impossible for it to battle like this...”

“I see. Lemme ask, the armaments are?”

“Hi-performance guided missiles that uses a complicated lock-on system...and, the particle cannon's not...”

“Particle cannon? You can use the [Byakushiki]'s data.”

Though it's differently designed from the particle cannon on my [Byakushiki], she should be able to use the use the sample data of output control and characteristics.

Thinking about this, I summoned the [Byakushiki]'s console and start to search for it hurriedly.

“Then, this is the [Yukihira Niigata]'s...”

“...”

“Oh, got it.”

“!”

I lifted my head, and found myself exchanging looks with Kanzashi.

At this moment, Kanzashi looked aside.

“Oi oi. You can't read the data like this, right? Look.”

I forcefully grabbed her hand and bring her in front of the holographic screen.

“How is it? You can use it as reference, right?”

“...”

“Hm?”

“You, you're too close...a, a little further...”

“Ah, sorry.”

Immediately, the hand separated.

“...”

Kanzashi rubbed the wrist that touched me and again looks at the screen.

“...”

Kanzashi's eyes were serious as she looked intensely at the screen, using her fingers to check the relevant data.

“This...output's too great...it uses too much energy...”

“Ah, that's true. I did suspect this before...”

“It's better to adjust it...you'll waste too much like that...”

“Oh. Then, since you read [Byakushiki]'s data, can I ask if if there's anything I don't understand?”

“I...okay with that...”

“Mn. Thank you.”

“...”

Suddenly returning to inspect her own machine, Kanzashi still remained stone-faced as ever, but it seems like she's looking more lively.

“Then...”

“Orimu~, Kaka-chan~”

Patapatapatapata. Footsteps can be heard coming here...there's only one person who'll call us that.

“Honne...”

It's Whatever-san, also known as Nohotoke Honne. She's a secretary of the student council, a maid at the Sarashikis and my classmate. Her characteristics are her lazy expressions and the slow movements.

(Hm? If the family served the Sarashikis for generations, she and Kanzashi should be childhood friends too.)

“Ehehe. I'm here to help~”

Honne swayed her drooping sleeves gently and gently. She just so happened to hit a 2nd year who was passing by, who in turned glared at her.

However, this being Whatever-san, she's still as carefree as ever.

“Kaka-chan, I'm here to adjust your machine~ehehe!”

“St, stop it...don't...ah, ah...”

It seems that Kanzashi's not used to deal with this childhood friend who's of the same age.

“Honne...you were called over, by onee-san...right?”

“Eh~? Nope—I'm Kaka-chan's personal maid. It's my job to help!”

“...”

“I'm Nohotoke Honne who watches your life from Monday to Thursday!”

For some reason, it feels like a catchphrase from a certain advertisement.

“What about...Friday, Saturday and Sunday?”

“Eh—, I want to rest on weekends!”

“3 days...you really rest too much...”

That's completely right. Please work properly, maid of a prominent family.

“Then, where should we start? Should we upgrade the system? Or the weapon support system?”

“Weapon support system. It won't do if it's not me...I want to set up the mobile control...Honne, you...”

“Adjust the shield energy, right? Got it!”

“Li, listen...help me, check the armor...”

“Ehehe, I understand.”

Having lost all resistance to Whatever-san, Kanzashi sighed and lowered her shoulders.

“Wha, what...are you looking at...”

“Ah, no, it's nothing.”

“I hate...guys who sta, stare at me like that...”

“Oh, ah, sorry.”

After that, the three of us were so busy adjusting the machine that we forgot the time.

Half of the time, I did the adjustments based on the reference books, but due to the brilliance of the occasional suggestions Kanzashi made, I managed to increase the energy efficiency by 15% today. Amazing.

“But really. It's a lot of work to adjust the machine...oh my.”

I just need to operate the controls if it's just a system tuning, but the delicate task of tweaking the power output or the characteristics means that we had to open up the armor of the machine and work on the parts directly.

We were using mechnical arms, but it's really tough to open armor like that.

“Orimu, you relied on Professor Tabane's machine's functions. IS itself should be delicately adjusted personall!”

Woah! The day when Whatever-san gave me an accurate suggestion actually came.

“The IS'...self-improvement and optimalizing's really impressive...but, you can't...realy on it.”

“I, I understand.”
hobogunner
Administrator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by hobogunner »

This is why teh_ping is often called "a man who knows know bounds [for translating]."

Here is my DBZ voiceover idea for Ping:
Spoiler! :
In a world where language divides nations
One man will stand up against this barrier
...and knock harder than everyone else.
<insert photo montage of Ping typing really hard on keyboard>
Plenty of people, one creator, one wall dividing us all.
Tune in next time on: TLG.*

*TLG goes with saying DBZ so well, I couldn't help but put it. (TLG also created this place.)
Maybe this is just too fast, too real -Stay Close, Parabelle
Snails see the benefits, the beauty in every inch -Snails, The Format
You thought you could find happiness just over that green hill; you thought you would be satisfied, but you never will learn to be still
-Learn To Be Still, The Eagles
Teh_ping
Editor-in-Assistance

Post by Teh_ping »

Spoiler! :
The next day, in the second preparation room after school.”

“Ah, Mayuzumi-san! Thank you for your appearance today!”

“Let me say first that my appearance fee's really high, you know~? An exclusive, ahem, date for once.”

“Ehh?”

“A date with Orimura-kun. Fufu—that's something to be proud of.

“Pl, please spare me.”

If we want to complete Kanzashi's personal IS, we definitely need the 2nd year ace of the conditioning class, Mayuzumi Kaoruko to help us.

“Okay~ Okay~ Okay~. I want to go on a date with Orimu~”

And there's Nohohon-san, Nohotoke Honne. She's a first year, but amongst the members of the conditioning course, her ability's top notch.

“Fuu, hm, then, do I need to call in Kyouko and Fee to help?”

As she said that, Mayuzumi-san pulled her handphone out to gather her team.

And the bait is—

“Mn, two photos of Orimura-kun. Anyway, it's not like you can't have a date in school, right?”

Me again? But I'll be willing to toil on if I can get a flock of fish to bite on.

“REALLY!?”

A voice came over from the other side to confirm. Most likely, it's that 'Kyouko' or what.

“Tha, that's still acceptable.”

“OKAY! OKAAAYY!! DEAL! DEAL DEAL! MAYU-CHAN! BRING YOUR BEST CAMERA ALONG!?”

Since when did Mayuzumi-san became Mayu-chan?

“Okay okay. How about Fee?”

“Heh. I think I want that famous massage.”

“There's no problems right? Orimura-kun?”

“Haa, well, never mind. I did quite a few massages recently when I was sent to the clubs.”

“Okay! It's decided! Hurry up and gather at the second prep room! Last one here will have to treat juice!”

After saying that, Mayuzumi-san hung the phone up. However, there's only me, Kanzashi, Mayuzumi-san and Nohohon-san here, so it's just a showdown between Kyouko-san and Fee-san.

“Then—, let's get to work!”

Mayuzumi-san smiled. 30 minutes in later, I felt the strictness of the conditioning course that would drive me crazy.

“Orimura-kun, hand over the cables over there! All of them!”

“Then get the super-large wrench and the hi-frequency cutter.”

“Fu. There's not enough holographic disaplays. Get a few LCDs here. 8 will be enough. Borrow a mini-TV here too.”

“O, okay.”

Anyway, I went about working bsily.

In order to complete Kanzashi's personal machine [Uchigane Nisihiki], all the second year members of the conditioning class are here fighting.

The hardware included the thrusters, boosters, armor, armaments, internal firearms and so on. Also—the core needed to use data to create the respective parts and the final model. Kanzashi continued to assemble the IS in order to operate it immediately after finishing work.

However, there's a lot of problems with the software.

It's based on the [Uchigane], but there's the adjustings and checking of things that include the construct of the Multi-Lockon-System, the booster's Unit Control System optimalizing and efficiency maximizing, the machine's Energy Bypass Operating System simulation, and the Shield Barrier system.

Helping to support the development, the pilot, Kanzashi, had been operating on both software and hardware with the support of Nohohon-san, She's working on things far more than what an ordinary person can do, like operating the machine, gathering data and controlling the feedback.

What's most amazing however is the way she's controlling those machine. She's not just voice control, eye control or body gesture, but using both hands and both feet to control 2 keyboards each, 8 holographic keyboards altogether.

I know that she can put her hand between the keyboards above and below. As the keyboard below's being typed on, the keyboard above can be controlled by the hitting motion.

The problem is that the toes are doing the same thing, though she's using PIC to let the IS float in mid-air, that's practically god-like.

As a side note, the keyboard's not flat, but a fully customized model where each key's shaped in a sphere.

(Customized for herself, like how Tabane-san does it?)

Something like 'it's too slow to move the fingers if it's just the ordinary method'.

What kind of construct's that?

(But even so.)

The way Kanzashi's floating in the air, with both hands and feet surrounded by light is like a wizard in a fantasy game.

“--How pretty.”

“?”

What are you saying? Kanzashi tilted her head.

“No, nothing much.”

I subconsciously matter. Thinking about it, it's really embarrassing, so I coughed a few times to hide it.

“Oi—, Orimura-kun, don't get lazy! The laser-arm there.”

“Get me the data-scanner! Godspeed!”

“Erm, and also, please take down the ultrasonic sensor.”

Now, it's a rush down to the equipment store.

Anyway, I sweated and toiled as I sent the equipment over.

“Orimura-kun, help me tidy my hair.”

“Orimura-kun, juice! I want some!”

“Ah, please get some snacks.”

Eh? Is it just me? Why is it that even unnecessary chores are added into it?

“Ah, I ran out of shampoo. Help me buy. I want vanilla.”

“Orimura-kun, please return this book to the library.”

“Mn, help me check out the set meal of the day for dinner.”

“Ehh—! That has nothing to do with work, right? This and that too!”

“Ah, you found out?”

“Che. Pretty smart, aren't you.”

“Fufu, that was a joke.”

How, how tiring.

It's not just physical fatigue due to the carrying; Even the mental fatigue swarmed onto me.

“Haa...”

I sighed from the bottom of my heart. It feels like even my soul was about to float away.

“Heheh.”

Seeing me like this, Kanzashi chuckled.

It's just a little smile, but it glittered brighter than any diamond.
Teh_ping
Editor-in-Assistance

Post by Teh_ping »

Spoiler! :
“...How long are you going to remain blank over there?”

“I'm so sleepy...it's so, late already...”

“Do your work.”

“Got it...”

For some reason I hesitated once I heard such a voice from the other side of the door.

“Hm? What's wrong?”

“No, I think I heard that voice somewhere before...”

“Ah, that;s right. She should be inside now.

After saying that, Tatenashi-sempai opened the door.

The heavy door was pushed aside without any noise, and it seems to be a rather good door.

“I'm back.”

“Welcome back, prez.”

The one who welcomed her back was a third year girl. This girl with glasses and braided hair looks like a 'resolute yet efficient' person as she holds the files with one hand in a manner that suits her.

The girl who's standing behind me surprised me.

“Wa...it's Orimu~”

It's scantily dressed -san...wait, that's strange. Why?

“Mn, please sit over there. Tea will be served soon.”

“O, okay...”

Scantily dressed-san looks like she's six times more sleepy than usual. Though her face went up by about 3cm when she noticed me, it immediately sank back onto the table.

“We're now facing the customers. Pull yourself through.”

“I, can't, do, it...I'm, sleepy. Can, I...go, back, now...?”

“Nope.”

With her last ounce of hope, scantily dressed-san asked the question word by word, but the third year's merciless answer crushed her completely.

“Eh, scantily dressed-san? Are you tired?”

“Mn. Night...day...collecting...posters...”

“U, um?”

“Oh my, you two are calling each other by nicknames. You two sure have a good relationship.”

Tatenashi-sempai, who became president at only her second-year, let the third year sempai deal with the brewing of the tea as she raises her arms elegantly and sits down on her seat.

“Ah- no, well, I don't know her real name...”

“EEEHHHH~?”

PAM! Scantily dressed-san stood up, and for the first time, I saw her shout loudly,

“How mean~ you kept calling me by a nickname, so I thought that you liked me~...”

“No, well...sorry.”

Just as I bowed down in apology because of this really insolent act, the third year sempai who served the tea here interrupted.

“Don't lie, Hoone.”

“Hehehe. I got seen through. Got it, nee-san~”

“Nee-san?”

“Yes, my name's Nohotoke Ushio. My sister here is called Honne”

Nobotoke Honne. This name...it's basically scantily dressed-san if I shorten her name!
Spoiler! :
“That's strange? Ichika.”

“I, Ichika-san? I heard that you were training in the fourth arena!”

Unexpectedly, Charl and Cecilia are both at the third arena. Maybe they're here to train? They're still in their IS suits even though their Ises are removed.

On seeing me, Laura and Tatenashi-sempai, an intriguing look appeared on their faces,

“...Who's that?”

I don't know if she's mindful of Tatenashi-sempai, but Cecilia asked that with an unhappy look.

...Why?

“Ce, Cecilia, that's the student council president.”

“Ohh. Now that you mentioned it, I do remember seeing that face before.”

Charl's feeling anxious about Cecilia, who's rude due to her bad mood, as she tries to round this off, but that kindness was wrecked cleaning. Charl really has it tough...

“Mn, don't be so mean. Ah, I'm now Ichika-kun's personal trainer, so we will have chances to talk to each other in the future.”

“Eh? What does that mean?”

“Ichika-san!”

“Ichika you Itsuki...!”
Teh_ping
Editor-in-Assistance

Post by Teh_ping »

Spoiler! :
““You were attacked?””

On Monday, at the dinner table, Houki and Rin exclaimed.

“Ahh, it was last night.”

I told them everything, except for the name Orimura Madoka.

As a side note, the reason why I didn't tell them what happened last night immediately was because I didn't want to ruin the happy mood of the birthday celebration.

“The pilot of the [Silent Zephyr]...what was she aiming for? Did you think about it, Ichika?”

“I don't, know.”

As for Charl's question, I answered simply to hide the vague tone.

Better ask Chifuyu-nee.

(But—)

Family affairs...no, about our parents, it's a taboo between Chifuyu-nee and me. Even though I tried to look into it, I couldn't go deeper...no, I didn't want to do it.

“Speaking of which, Ichika-san. Can you feed me the fried egg?”

“Mn, okay. Got it.”

I helped feed Cecilia, whose right arm got injured a few days ago. It's really pitiful that she couldn't use her hands properly.

“Ahh, ahh—mn...”
Spoiler! :
“Hoo.”

Two hours later, I finally got away from the girls and rolled onto the bed.

“Let's take a shower.”

I thought as I stood up. At this moment, the room door opened.

“Chia chian~! Tatenashi onee-san~ appears~”

“Please go back.”

I immediately closed the door. Immediately after that, I heard the sound of water flowing outside the door.

“--WAHHH!!!”

The water blade sliced the door in half.

Tatenashi-san's holding onto the whip sword [Rusty Nail] that's in sword mode.”

“Ara are, you can't ignore this onee-san.★”

Sigh, whatever you want.

I couldn't help but lower my head dejectedly.

“Can I enter the room?”

“Please.”

The [Rusty Nail] in Tatenashi-san's hand disappeared, and what replaced it is the fan she normally holds.
kuroi_shinigami
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by kuroi_shinigami »

Done with the afterword of vol 6. Please edit and remake the pdf if you want to :mrgreen:
Fill in the blank : She ( ) a bus

Yoshii Akihisa's answer : She is a bus

Tsuchiya Kouta's answer : 彼女はブスです
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

kuroi_shinigami wrote:Done with the afterword of vol 6. Please edit and remake the pdf if you want to :mrgreen:
Wasn't too much? :D
Kira0802

#campione at rizon for some #campione discussions~~ And other stuffs.
carj
Yuki-Nagator

Post by carj »

ok gonna remake the pdf when i get to do the vol 5 pdf xP, that should give time to edit
Teh_ping
Editor-in-Assistance

Post by Teh_ping »

Spoiler! :
(Un...)

Having woken up, Rin looked at the clock on the wall. It seemed that she slept for about 2 hours.

“Ichika...is he around?”

“What's wrong?”

Ichika immediately came out after he was called.

(He really accompanied me all the way...)

Her heart really really unbearable.

But this felt as sweet as a forbidden sweet poison, full of allure.

“We, well...I got a lot of sweat on me, so I hope that you wipe my body...”

--This, eh!?

Unbelievable words came out from her mouth.

(Wha, what am I saying!?...is, isn't it weird? It's weird, right!?)

DOKI DOKI. Her heart beat wildly again.

Though she wanted to control the Red Hare Horse that's rampaging, it didn't go well.

“So, so I say...wipe my body...”

“No, that's—”

“Di, didn't you say that you'll do anything?”

“No, even then, that's—”

“U, urusai urusai urusai! You're my slave! Listen to me!”

Blushing really hard, Rin flailed as she said that.

Ichika looked troubled as he scratched his head, and forced himself to nod his head.

“Slave or what, really you...haa, never mind. Fine.”

--Eh? Eh?

Though it was shocking of her to say that, it was even shocking to hear Ichika agree with it.

But now, it means that the embarrassment's on Rin.

Either way, she had to take her clothes off and reveal her body if she need to wipe her body.

(U, uuwaah...wha, what...I just said it out of impulse. Thi, this, this means that I have to strip here...show, show my naked body in front of Ichika...)

The more she thought about this, the more she felt that this was shameful.

Seeing that even the ears are dyed red, Rin hurriedly hid inside the blanket.

“...”

“What's wrong?”

“No, nothing at all! Turn over there, idiot!”

Then, she forced herself and threw the pillow.

Grabbing the pillow with his right hand and putting it down at Rin's waist to support her, Ichika walked to the bathroom to wet the towel.

(Wh, what, wasn't that kind of gentle...)

She shook her head about to shake that giggling expression of hers.

(Why, why did I say such a thing...)

It's already past the level of being bold.

(I, I wasn't treated as a weirdo...)

No matter how shocked or lost Ichika was, he wouldn't use that as a reason to label her as weird. She knew that.

But because this is IS Academy, the girls are as much as what the term implied. Amongst that, getting first place in affection level with ichika would be the tough question.

(Bu, but, what is it...do, don't tell me...that idiot Ichika would treat me as someone of the opposite gener...)

Rin swallowed her little expectations and anxiety with her saliva, and she puts her hand on her pajamas.

(Uu, at least I should have some breats...)

''I can't think about this.''

Though she does beat out Laura by a little in terms of the size, Laura, who's almost void in that aspect, was daring enough to go naked and snuggle into the bed—that was really bold.

In other words, she had to go to this extent or worst.

(More than that, what should I do...what...)

Tick, tick...she undoes her buttons.

As she wasn't wearing underwear in the first place, she just undid her buttons, and her breasts were revealed.

(Uu~...)

Realizing the small size of her breasts again, she felt pitiful and angry.

“I tried lots of ways...”

“What ways?”

“AHHHHHHH!!?”

Rin nearly jumped up in shock the moment she heard Ichika's voice from behind. No, she jumped up softly.

“Wha, what now? Why are you so loud out of a sudden?”

“Do, don't, don't stand behind me like that!?”

“Why? Am I some assassin?”

“U, urusai urusai urusa—i!!”

''No, you're the noisy one.'' Ichika thought as he held Rin's head.

Just like that, Rin went completely silent out of embarrassment.

“Then, I'll wipe from the back.”

“Nn, un...”

With her upper body naked, Rin covered her breasts and turned her back on Ichika.

As this felt exceptionally alluring, Ichika's heart started to beat wildly.

However, Rin couldn't see Ichika's reaction as her back was facing him.

And right now, Rin doesn't have the luxury to observe him like this now.

“...”

“...”

Clak clak clak...

Ichika and Rin didn't say anything as time passed by.

Unlike the comfortable silence just now, it's now a delicate silence for both sides.

(Ahh, my back...feels so good...)

The icy towel wiped the skin comfortably.

Everytime it touched the warm body gently, Rin would curl up slightly due to the numbing itchiness and ecstasy.

“Mn...ahh...”

“Oi, oi, stop making such strange sounds.”

“U, un...sorry.”

“No, it's not really something you need to apologize about...”

“...”

“...”

In the end, they continued the silence, and three minutes later, the wiping was complete.

“Do, done.”

Ichika's pitch felt like it was higher, as his heart was racing because of the unexpected act by Rin.

“...”

“Rin?”

“...The front too...”

“Eh?”

“The, the front...well, wipe it...”

“Wha, what are you saying!?”

“It, it's alright, right...or, you hate girls with small breasts...?”

“Tha, that's not the point, right...”

Ichika's at his wits end on hearing the slight trembling in Rin's voice.

She's not someone who would say this normally.

''What's going on?'' Thinking about this, he felt that he couldn't leave Rin alone like this.

“Ahh, really. I got it!”

“Eh?”

“On the other hand, you can't get angry! You can't hit me or kick me!”

“Wh, what are you treating me as...”

Rin argued back, but her voice was soft.

Keeping her back at Ichika, Rin secretly glanced behind and moved the hands covering the breasts.

Of course, Ichika can't see them directly from behind.

But, Rin's face went all red as she bit her lips, since she felt embarrassed about having to reveal herself completely.

(The, source of this heat...source of this heat...source of this heat...)

While thinking about that, Ichika's hands gently went around to her front.

(He, he touched them...Ichika, he touched them, my breasts...)

Her heart was beating so wildly it went erratic. Right now, she's worried that her heartbeat's revealed.

But before Rin could get emotionally ready, Ichika's hands touched the breasts through the towel.

“!!...”

“...”

The irritating silence happened again.

Rin couldn't take this rock-gnashing-like feeling and opened her mouth.

“It, it's small, right...”

“Tha, that's not true...well,...it's nice to touch.”

“Pervert...”

“Shu, shut up.”

That exchange went about between Ichika and Rin as they blushed and continued with the wiping.

…...

…......

“The, then, seems like things are okay now. I'll go back to my room then.”

“U, un, thanks.”

Rin put on her clothes again and snuggled back into the blanket. She couldn't look at Ichika in the eyes due to embarrassment.

But Ichika's the same as well as he looked up at a corner of the ceiling when he was talking to Rin.

“Bye then.”

Ichika hurriedly left the room.

Rin managed to take of glimpse of Ichika as he left, and he's as red as her now.

(He's blushing, which means, he realized...)

--I'm a girl.

“...Ehehe.”

Rin smiled happily as she used her hand to cover her rapidly beating chest, DOKI DOKI.

And then, she got taken into a gentle slumber by the sleep monster.

(I love Ichika...I won't lose to anyone. I won't.)

With this oath of love, girl, pursue forward, and run towards the battlefield—
This just feels so wrong on so many levels...
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Darklor »

Teh_ping wrote:
This just feels so wrong on so many levels...
Why?

btw.
IS:Volume3 Chapter2 wrote:"Oh my, to think that you would expect to do such an erotic thing in front of a teacher. You 15-year-old girl."
I have the feeling the expect doesnt sum it up what's meant there in this sentence

Is expect really correct? I would think expose would fit better there...

or "that you would be so bold to wear ..."

Darklor

Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Darklor »

Its complete? :shock:

Grats!

But when on a timeline would be placed those special chapters?

Darklor

Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

There is one?

Maybe I couldmake on, like, during the week-end.
Kira0802

#campione at rizon for some #campione discussions~~ And other stuffs.

Return to “Abandoned”