Mushoku Tensei ~Isekaiittara Honkidasu~

Novel Series that has ceased translation

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

God Ginrai
Haruhiist Disciple
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Mushoku Tensei ~Isekaiittara Honkidasu~

Post by God Ginrai »

DragonKing0117 wrote:Technically speaking, it's not really spoilers when the entire series up to now is posted and translated here at baka-tsuki. When you're able to read the entire series before coming here, it's not really spoilers.
Your definition of spoilers is tremendously flawed. If you are going to see a movie, and the guy at the ticket counter tells you the ending, is that not spoilers? Of course it is. But by your definition, it wouldn't be, since the entire movie is available to watch at that venue.

On a more on-topic note: Judging from TP's December Monthly Report, it seems like Mushoku Tensei is not even on his/her list for the month of December. In light of that, could one of the other translators for this series please translate Web Novel chapters 85-87 and 103? They've been sitting there for months on the assumption that TP would do them, but it is looking like that won't be happening any time soon.

-God Ginrai
altuncb
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by altuncb »

Guys can you translate this ?
※2014年1月24日 MFブックス様より書籍化しました
DragonKing0117
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by DragonKing0117 »

I should probably clarify that my previous post was meant to be taken as, if everything is already up, read it first before going to a forum where you know there will be spoilers.
imagelesskink
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel: Mushoku Tensei

Post by imagelesskink »

God Ginrai wrote:
DragonKing0117 wrote:Technically speaking, it's not really spoilers when the entire series up to now is posted and translated here at baka-tsuki. When you're able to read the entire series before coming here, it's not really spoilers.
Your definition of spoilers is tremendously flawed. If you are going to see a movie, and the guy at the ticket counter tells you the ending, is that not spoilers? Of course it is. But by your definition, it wouldn't be, since the entire movie is available to watch at that venue.

On a more on-topic note: Judging from TP's December Monthly Report, it seems like Mushoku Tensei is not even on his/her list for the month of December. In light of that, could one of the other translators for this series please translate Web Novel chapters 85-87 and 103? They've been sitting there for months on the assumption that TP would do them, but it is looking like that won't be happening any time soon.

-God Ginrai
I've got time before my first final on Friday, so I'll try to start on those tomorrow.

altuncb wrote:Guys can you translate this ?
It's announcing that MF Books started publishing it as a light novel.
altuncb
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by altuncb »

imagelesskink wrote:
altuncb wrote:Guys can you translate this ?
It's announcing that MF Books started publishing it as a light novel.
Thank you for the translate.
d3rrial
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by d3rrial »

Ah, so good... Love these webnovels. Thanks to the author (who will most likely never read this post) and to everyone here translating / editing / proofreading / etc. this!

Also I'm amazed by the fast release-schedule of both the web-novels AND the translations, you have my deepest respect!
God Ginrai
Haruhiist Disciple
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by God Ginrai »

imagelesskink wrote:I've got time before my first final on Friday, so I'll try to start on those tomorrow.
Awesome. Thanks a lot!

-God Ginrai
ruinevil
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by ruinevil »

Mushoku Tensei has something of a prequel about the Death Knight and the Ryuo Kingdom (KDK) found at: http://ncode.syosetu.com/n9673bn/.
darkwarrior
Astral Realm

Post by darkwarrior »

i cant wait to read those Side Stories chapters :D

tnx for your hard workd :mrgreen:
eagle0108
Astral Realm

Post by eagle0108 »

Ok since it appears to be that we are waiting for the next volume to come out and that might take awhile T.T (i hate unfinished story's i always have to finish a story if im reading it it hurts me so much when i am waiting) i have a few questions that are bugging me abit.

questione uno
Spoiler! :
when Miko was looking into Zenith memory's who was it that she said was a miko was it zenith herself or someone she was interacting with in her memory's tots my goats confused im about to go back and reread that part.
questione 2
Spoiler! :
was there ever a description of what Aisha looks like i couldn't find one.
also any actual spoilers i could read much appreciate it if there is
Onii-sama
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Onii-sama »

ruinevil wrote:Mushoku Tensei has something of a prequel about the Death Knight and the Ryuo Kingdom (KDK) found at: http://ncode.syosetu.com/n9673bn/.
Checked for Chinese Translation but didn't find any. Sorry, I can't help on this one! :(
God Ginrai
Haruhiist Disciple
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by God Ginrai »

Onii-sama wrote:Checked for Chinese Translation but didn't find any. Sorry, I can't help on this one! :(
You could pick up web novel chapter 103. ;) imagelesskink only registered for chapters 85-87.

-God Ginrai
ruinevil
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by ruinevil »

eagle0108 wrote:
questione 2
Spoiler! :

Wait a few months for the next paperback volume to be published. It will likely have a picture of Aisha... the last published volume had a picture of Norn.
yoyoyo5678
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by yoyoyo5678 »

eagle0108 wrote: questione 2
Spoiler! :
This is what is written in V06 ch03 - If I find more information in this volume I'll update my answer.
Spoiler! :
Traces of Lilia could be seen her in face, she wore a ponytail with the same brown hair as Paul, while wearing a small maid outfit.
Link to my user on B-T
sion12
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by sion12 »

i got a question, the novel version has 5 volume but epug/pdf only go to volume 2, are they going to translatte volume 3 or web novel only?

Return to “Abandoned”