My Youth Romantic Comedy is Wrong as I Expected

Novel Series that has ceased translation

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

How did you find reading "My youth romantic comedy is wrong as I expected" ?

It was good! Please do more!
97%
It was interesting.
3%
Not as good as I thought.
0%
Boring. Not touching it again.
0%

Total votes: 1669

Spyro
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: My Youth Romantic Comedy is Wrong as I Expected: General

Post by Spyro »

Tin Man wrote:Is this translation still ongoing? I really would like to read how it continues after the chapter 4 :roll:
Actually halfway done with chapter 5. Been kinda engrossed in FF14:ARR that I'm slacking pretty hard this whole month among other things. I'm getting back into gear starting this month so it'll be out pretty soon.
Wingzx
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Wingzx »

So will the translations for the other volumes be continuing?
Spyro
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Spyro »

Wingzx wrote:So will the translations for the other volumes be continuing?
NanoDesu seems to be consistently pumping stuff out and they're still on volume 1 and I've been on volume 7 for awhile. I plan to do 6.25/6.50/7.50 as well once i finish 7 (I'd like to get 7 done before school starts but I don't know if that's possible).
Tin Man
Astral Realm

Post by Tin Man »

Thank you for the chapter 5!! It was good.
ioan91
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by ioan91 »

is volume 7 set after the end of the anime? would love to see what happens next. but not sure about jumping into a light novel series only knowing whats happened through anime. will wait for everything to be done before smashing it.

thanks all the same
Okashira
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Okashira »

The images for volume 6.5 are up (well, if you can call it "images")

There is no thumbnail for any of the side volumes since I dunno how to do that....
And I screwed up in the file names for 6.5 btw テヘヘ☆..... Can someone fix that?
♪ノォト ノォト ノォット〜
♪クロクロクロクロ レキレキシ〜
♪バラス バラス バラスシチャウ〜
IDontCareAnymore
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by IDontCareAnymore »

Thanks for the latest chapter :thumbsup:
jmoonies
Astral Realm

Post by jmoonies »

Spyro wrote:
Wingzx wrote:So will the translations for the other volumes be continuing?
NanoDesu seems to be consistently pumping stuff out and they're still on volume 1 and I've been on volume 7 for awhile. I plan to do 6.25/6.50/7.50 as well once i finish 7 (I'd like to get 7 done before school starts but I don't know if that's possible).
I look forward to the next update. Your translation is excellent!
sang
Astral Realm

Post by sang »

Thank you very much for your hard works! Chapter 7 is excellent, I read it the third today :)
Hope there will be some developments in Yukino and Hachiman relationship in this volume.
Astral Realm

Post by Guest »

this novel is the best :D
i rely like read this novel and check the novel page every day :lol:
thanks for translate and i hope it's end soon :o
Heat066
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Heat066 »

I made an accout to thank you all for the great work! i'm head over heels for this LN so i really appreciate what you're doing here, keep it up! :D
larethian
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by larethian »

One would say there should be sound celebration on this thread, but there is nothing

Anyway Oregairu won Kono Light Novel ga Sugoi annual popularity poll and overcomed both SAO and Index that occupied first spot like... realy long time. Suprising but definitely deserved.
Someone tell this guy that Konorano is not a popularity poll.
Sydoline
Astral Realm

Post by Sydoline »

larethian wrote:
One would say there should be sound celebration on this thread, but there is nothing

Anyway Oregairu won Kono Light Novel ga Sugoi annual popularity poll and overcomed both SAO and Index that occupied first spot like... realy long time. Suprising but definitely deserved.
Someone tell this guy that Konorano is not a popularity poll.
The rankings are based on the sum of the internet votes, the collaborators' votes and the monitors' votes with each of these weighted differently to avoid biased rankings. The 'monitor' group is a target demographic group. They are light novel readers who are between 12 to 18 years old and read at least 51 light novel series in a year.
Even with the weighing, the weighted internet votes and monitors' votes usually make up more that 75% of the total votes of the top 5; with the exception of the top novel of the collaborators' votes being in the top 5 solely due to its weighted collaborators' votes.

With that being said, it kind of is a popularity poll.
larethian
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by larethian »

Sydoline wrote:The rankings are based on the sum of the internet votes, the collaborators' votes and the monitors' votes with each of these weighted differently to avoid biased rankings. The 'monitor' group is a target demographic group. They are light novel readers who are between 12 to 18 years old and read at least 51 light novel series in a year.
Even with the weighing, the weighted internet votes and monitors' votes usually make up more that 75% of the total votes of the top 5; with the exception of the top novel of the collaborators' votes being in the top 5 solely due to its weighted collaborators' votes.

With that being said, it kind of is a popularity poll.
Sighhhhh, I buy the Konorano releases every year which details how the scores are tabulated and you think I don't know that? I actually did make a post on the scoring system somewhere on the internet.......

I'm not referring to you but the original poster's understanding.

However, putting that aside, you can argue it's a kind of popularity poll all you want, and I can say that yes you are right in your own way but clearly, the majority of people associate popularity with sales figures = no. of people who reads it.
Let's just take Rokka of Yuusha from last year:
rank | total | HPsurvey | Collab | Monitor | title
*3 121.43 *12.91 106.52 **2.00 六花の勇者
One can say it's popular among the collaborators (who number less than 50 people/groups IIRC). Clearly, it's not popular among the general voters who number more than a 1000 people. Under such circumstances, would you say Rokka is popular or not popular when 50 people likes it very much? If you still insist yes, then I think we have differing views on the word 'popularity' but lets not go down to debating semantics and let it rest. And to add on, if you still think yes, it's a kind of popularity poll, do you think the original poster which I'm referring to has the same understanding as you? If no, why don't you go correct that person instead of me? If yes, then I rest my case.
Sydoline
Astral Realm

Post by Sydoline »

To larethian

I apologise. I misunderstood what you meant by popularity poll.
And to add on, if you still think yes, it's a kind of popularity poll...
When I wrote: 'With that being said, it kind of is a popularity poll,' I didn't mean it's a kind of popularity poll. I meant konorano is to some degree a popularity poll. I understand Konorano is not a popularity poll. But when you wrote 'konorano is not a popularity poll,' I thought you meant that konorano is not, in any way, a popularity poll.

Also, when I wrote: 'with the exception of the top novel of the collaborators' votes being in the top 5 solely due to its weighted collaborators' votes,' I was referring to Rokka no Yuusha from last year's konorano.

I apologise again for my misunderstanding.

Return to “Abandoned”