Mushoku Tensei ~Isekaiittara Honkidasu~

Novel Series that has ceased translation

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

jmoxor
Reader
Favourite Light Novel: Mushoku Tensei

Re: Mushoku Tensei ~Isekaiittara Honkidasu~

Post by jmoxor »

Am I the only one who saw Zanoba on the new illustrations and thought "Dolls. Not even once."?
KingRichard360
Astral Realm

Post by KingRichard360 »

Omg, I got to see Orsted, Nanahoshi, and Zanoba.
no idea why but I feel so hyped. XD
DragonKing0117
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by DragonKing0117 »

KingRichard360 wrote:Omg, I got to see Orsted, Nanahoshi, and Zanoba.
no idea why but I feel so hyped. XD
It's because next Volume will have color images of the Magic School Arc, Ariel, Luke, Pursena, Rinia, Cliff, and Fitts/Sylphy.
sterob
Astral Realm

Post by sterob »

how accurate is the preview translation from vol 18 onward? is it considered as passable like speedsub or i should re-read everything when someone translate it?

Spoiler! :
passing gravity aside, i really hope he would have master his flying magic.Currently it looks like he only able to leap, not fly. Fly ability would greatly reduce the travel time for his solo mission from weeks to days. and save those time for more magic training.
jmoxor
Reader

Post by jmoxor »

sterob wrote:how accurate is the preview translation from vol 18 onward? is it considered as passable like speedsub or i should re-read everything when someone translate it?

Spoiler! :
passing gravity aside, i really hope he would have master his flying magic.Currently it looks like he only able to leap, not fly. Fly ability would greatly reduce the travel time for his solo mission from weeks to days. and save those time for more magic training.
I'm bad at japanese so i wouldn't be able to tell against the original, but there are very few parts where i felt lost, and all of them were side comments mostly referencing other series
imagelesskink
Kyonist

Post by imagelesskink »

sterob wrote:how accurate is the preview translation from vol 18 onward? is it considered as passable like speedsub or i should re-read everything when someone translate it?

Spoiler! :
There are some misplaced subjects and words taken out of context, but for a machine translation Verse and Kaezar did a very good job. You should go ahead and read them now, especially since I don't know when they'll be retranslated.
Gxtreme
Astral Realm

Post by Gxtreme »

I really love this work, I just read this for the past month and now I have caught up onto it,

i want to help with the translation, what should i do? :D
Gaki
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Gaki »

Hi, thanks for all the hard work on the series, i want to know if there are some epub versions on those volumes? i see on the BT page there's a lot of volumes done and on the BT epub maker only 2 volumes are on...
YuzzzzuY
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by YuzzzzuY »

Thanks for all the work so far, much appreciated.

For those interested I've been making kepubs and so far I've done volume 1-4. It's mostly optimized for kobo aura hd. However kepubs do work on non kobo ereaders (at least from what I've heard, no guarantees). Also a quick convert with calibre will definitely get the job done, but you'll have to get the kepub plugin before converting.

The files are formatted nice and simple with the full resolution images and a table of contents. I did remove translator notes though.

Minor update/edit:
Volume 5 & 6 added and some minor changes made to volume 3 & 4. The complete update/edit log can be found on page 3 of tharael89's page (2nd link)

You can find the files here:
Link temporarily removed because of corruption in files, will be readded when issue is fixed

Other kepubs for other series from tharael89:
http://www.baka-tsuki.org:8080/forums/v ... =73&t=6146
Last edited by YuzzzzuY on Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ophelious
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Ophelious »

Might I ask if there is any plan to post all the preview on pastebin of vol 22 to baka-tsuki and make a full text like all the previous volumes ? For some weird reason, pastebin is blocked in my country and trying to find a working proxy is a pain,plus I really prefer the way baka tsuki present the text compare to pastebin.

Thank you and please pardon my bad English
pandahao
Astral Realm

Post by pandahao »

Thanks to whoever is translating this, probably the best thing I've read in my life so far.
Metazoxan
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Metazoxan »

Does anyone have these translations put into any sort of Ebook format or PDF? I can't seem to find any besides the first two volumes as Epub files.
VanishingKira
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by VanishingKira »

Is there a pdf file of Volume 22?
starwarschewy
Astral Realm

Post by starwarschewy »

pandahao wrote:Thanks to whoever is translating this, probably the best thing I've read in my life so far.
i agree 100%
Gaki
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Gaki »

Hi, thanks for all the work on the project, i see that the conclusion chapter is already translated but only on the site of the translation team, there will bee a full text view on the baka-tsuki page?

Return to “Abandoned”