Mushoku Tensei ~Isekaiittara Honkidasu~

Novel Series that has ceased translation

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

KuroiHikari
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Mushoku Tensei ~Isekaiittara Honkidasu~

Post by KuroiHikari »

Please help make sure that web chapters were properly named as such. Namings without "web" are for published versions of the novel if there are such variants.
zerry
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by zerry »

can we remove COTHER Preview translation ?
he just copy straight from Machine Tl it not worth to post Preview and no need post in wiki . if just copy straight from Machine Tl we can just use google chrome,GT,bing,systrans,baidu ...in your browser and add webnovel site . :evil:
COTHER
Astral Realm

Post by COTHER »

no probleme if you want the real machine translation using the 6 web translator i can post it the first PREVIEW were a rush translation not the complet one the one aa have now have noo kanji and similar to a human trnslation
cautr
Tsuruya Gigglenator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by cautr »

COTHER wrote:no probleme if you want the real machine translation using the 6 web translator i can post it the first PREVIEW were a rush translation not the complet one the one aa have now have noo kanji and similar to a human trnslation
I know, I'm a party pooper, but please just stop.
Translator at guhehe.TRANSLATIONS

"Life's a tale, told by an idiot." -Shakespeare
COTHER
Astral Realm

Post by COTHER »

cautr wrote:
COTHER wrote:no probleme if you want the real machine translation using the 6 web translator i can post it the first PREVIEW were a rush translation not the complet one the one aa have now have noo kanji and similar to a human trnslation
no probleme i too think that human translation cant compart to machine but i do prioritarize speed over quality some time :wink: it lower the waiting time and can be corrected over im slower too slow when it come to human translation
ruinevil
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by ruinevil »

COTHER, your machine translation is actually worse than straight up Bing machine translation... which doesn't even try to translate names. It doesn't appear like you have even mediocre English spelling or grammar skills either.

If you want machine translations, keep them to yourself or post them to pastebin in your talk page.
wuhugm
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by wuhugm »

Someone's messing around with vol 12
hayashi_s
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by hayashi_s »

COTHER wrote:
cautr wrote:
no probleme i too think that human translation cant compart to machine but i do prioritarize speed over quality some time :wink: it lower the waiting time and can be corrected over im slower too slow when it come to human translation
I wept. Why. Why are you doing this? What has the English Language ever done to you? Abandon you at birth?
Alice is my waifu

wiki page
kwh89
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier

Post by kwh89 »

Involution wrote:
Also, one thing I realized after re-reading Volume 1 so many times:
Spoiler! :
Zenith never got the chance to say goodbye to Rudeus. They would not meet again for over a decade. Quite sad in retrospect. Hopefully the author realizes this and makes their reunion something special.
Spoiler! :
I feel the same way as u do. but i'm looking at the title for vol13 chap15 and i'm hoping that its not wad i think it is @@
acolyte
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by acolyte »

kwh89 wrote:
Involution wrote:
Also, one thing I realized after re-reading Volume 1 so many times:
Spoiler! :
Zenith never got the chance to say goodbye to Rudeus. They would not meet again for over a decade. Quite sad in retrospect. Hopefully the author realizes this and makes their reunion something special.
Spoiler! :
I feel the same way as u do. but i'm looking at the title for vol13 chap15 and i'm hoping that its not wad i think it is @@
Spoiler! :
That's not Zenith's, but it's not the best case either.
Treyon
Haruhiist Sensei
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Treyon »

COTHER wrote:
COTHER, i am very sorry to say this, but what you are doing is wrong, you aren't prioritizing speed over quality, you are just putting text in a translator, wait a few secs then copy paste that as a preview. If you cant wait to read the web novel then you are welcome to just save those previews in your pc or in pastebin.

After trying 1 hour to edit your previews. I can say with confidence that your previews are at least 60% messed up, those previews that you posted cant even be read, and even if you try, you cant make sense of half of it. We, editors cant even work with that script. What an editor does is try and fix grammar errors and the like, not trying to fix the complete script and hope that the content is accurate.
Also it would seem that you did not even take the advice i told you. Your english is really poor, how can you expect to translate japanese when you cant even write properly in english?

If you still want to help translate then upload to pastebin the script and advance paragraph per paragraph with the japanese text either above or below so that its easier to manage
Last edited by Treyon on Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Treyon
Haruhiist Sensei
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Treyon »

wuhugm wrote:Someone's messing around with vol 12
We know, and we have already informed Onizuka-GTO, hopefully things will get fixed soon. I hate that people are doing things like this. The past few days have been quite messy for mushoku tensei. After all these random intrusion even some of the translators got angry
kwh89

Post by kwh89 »

i vote to remove the non-edited machine links. Trying to fix something broken will end up taking up more time than usual. Its great to contribute stuff but if the contribution ends up bringing more harm than good. It has to stop.

acolyte wrote:
Spoiler! :
That's not Zenith's, but it's not the best case either.
holy crap T_T
wuhugm
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by wuhugm »

Treyon wrote:
wuhugm wrote:Someone's messing around with vol 12
We know, and we have already informed Onizuka-GTO, hopefully things will get fixed soon. I hate that people are doing things like this. The past few days have been quite messy for mushoku tensei. After all these random intrusion even some of the translators got angry
Haha, that bounds to happen with a work as great as this and as personal enjoyment goes i haven't found anything greater than this, even denyuuden, well not like we have many adventure stories lately.

So i hope this project can continue smoothly to the latest chapter :)
zerry
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by zerry »

yes please remove all Preview Machine Translation it not worth to post in wiki and they bother Translator and Editor who work hard to bring this novel for us . :evil:
and If you're still insist to machine translation, at least do it to Enigma's standards:

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index ... r1_Preview.

Return to “Abandoned”