Mushoku Tensei ~Isekaiittara Honkidasu~

Novel Series that has ceased translation

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Kantirocks
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Mushoku Tensei ~Isekaiittara Honkidasu~

Post by Kantirocks »

Hey guys, just figures I'd just it here for you guys, but I just started a blog for epub versions of LNs from around the web. I say that but the only thing I have posted right now is the First 3 volumes of Mushoku Tensei as a bundle. But I plan posting a lot more. After I get it cleaned up I plan on putting up the rest of Mushoku tensei (I have up to Vol. 18 done already), Legend of the Moonlight Sculptor from over at Japtem, and Legend of the Shield Hero when I get them done. I'll also take request (Eventually) but if you send me a link I might be able to get to it, but I only do full volumes. (Doing single chapters gets really messy down the road)

Let me know and check my at : https://kantisepubs.wordpress.com/ For more info and eventually release dates when I get a calander.
Come Check out my Web Novel to ePub Conversions at my Blog!: http://kantisepubs.wordpress.com/
Series available ATM:
Mushoku Tensei
Tate no Yuusha/Shield Hero
Re:Monster from over at Japtem
And Coiling Dragon from over at WuxiaWorld
Kantirocks
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Kantirocks »

xBeanss wrote:
vertrex wrote:I've finally managed to get around to making the Volumes for 4 and 5 with their respective Illustrations and all.

Here's the link to my blog post: Mushoku Tensei - Volumes 4 & 5 PDF
Is your blog still up? can't seem to open it.
I don't know about his, but I've got an epub version of both of those on my blog. (I'd post a link but I just read the rules so I'm iffy about posting it right off, but let me know if you want me to post the link anyways)
Come Check out my Web Novel to ePub Conversions at my Blog!: http://kantisepubs.wordpress.com/
Series available ATM:
Mushoku Tensei
Kantirocks
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Kantirocks »

Kantirocks wrote:Hey guys, just figures I'd just it here for you guys, but I just started a blog for epub versions of LNs from around the web. I say that but the only thing I have posted right now is the First 3 volumes of Mushoku Tensei as a bundle. But I plan posting a lot more. After I get it cleaned up I plan on putting up the rest of Mushoku tensei (I have up to Vol. 18 done already), Legend of the Moonlight Sculptor from over at Japtem, and Legend of the Shield Hero when I get them done. I'll also take request (Eventually) but if you send me a link I might be able to get to it, but I only do full volumes. (Doing single chapters gets really messy down the road)

Let me know and check my at : https://kantisepubs.wordpress.com/ For more info and eventually release dates when I get a calander.
Also going to put it out there that the Admins can use a link to my Blog on the main page if they want to make it easy for people to read their translation on the go. Or rather could you please put it up there?
Series available ATM:
Mushoku Tensei
azuraflame
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by azuraflame »

anyone have mushoku tensei PDF volume 21??
altuncb
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by altuncb »

Finally vol 22 started !! I hope you will translate it fast. I can't wait anymore. I want to read some novel :/
Btw good luck with your exams.
Last edited by altuncb on Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DragonKing0117
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by DragonKing0117 »

altuncb wrote:Finally vol 6 started !! I hope you will translate it fast. I can't wait anymore. I want to read some novel :/
Don't you mean vol 21/22? Also, please be patient. Comments like yours are the kind to make translators quit.
altuncb
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by altuncb »

DragonKing0117 wrote:
altuncb wrote:Finally vol 22 started !! I hope you will translate it fast. I can't wait anymore. I want to read some novel :/
Don't you mean vol 21/22? Also, please be patient. Comments like yours are the kind to make translators quit.
Don't worry my friend, they won't quit because i really want to read it. They will quit when i start to act like boss saying things like "Where the hell is my novel!" and i never say something like that :=)
altuncb
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by altuncb »

I don't know who translated the ch 229 but if you are reading this THANK YOU! It was really helpfull to read something in this exam times.
nakiami
Devoted Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by nakiami »

what is the different from web version to published one?? :?:
vertrex
Reader
Favourite Light Novel: Mushoku Tensei

Post by vertrex »

xBeanss wrote:
vertrex wrote:I've finally managed to get around to making the Volumes for 4 and 5 with their respective Illustrations and all.

Here's the link to my blog post: Mushoku Tensei - Volumes 4 & 5 PDF
Is your blog still up? can't seem to open it.
Yes, my blog's still up and running. The site was having trouble several times, but now it's fixed and you can access it once more :)
My Written Stories

No!! Get out of my Head!...You may have invaded my mind and my body...But there's one thing a Saiyan always keeps...his PRIDE!!! - Vegeta SSJ2
nakiami
Devoted Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by nakiami »

vol 21 pdf already done?
uberpr0
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by uberpr0 »

Is anyone else slightly bothered by the fact that rudeus has so far pretty much neglected learning and mastering gravity magic?
I mean even orsted said that it was op, i don't get why he wouldn't make it top priority on his list. (and since *alternative future rudeus* learned and mastered it, we can safely assume he can do so aswell)
altuncb
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by altuncb »

uberpr0 wrote:Is anyone else slightly bothered by the fact that rudeus has so far pretty much neglected learning and mastering gravity magic?
I mean even orsted said that it was op, i don't get why he wouldn't make it top priority on his list. (and since *alternative future rudeus* learned and mastered it, we can safely assume he can do so aswell)
Ah for god sake! If you are going to talk about a spoiler you must hide it!
redzero36
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by redzero36 »

uberpr0 wrote:Is anyone else slightly bothered by the fact that rudeus has so far pretty much neglected
Spoiler! :
learning and mastering gravity magic?
I put it spoiler because someone else mentioned you should, so I'll include my thoughts too in a spoiler.
Spoiler! :
Didn't he try to from ostred but it was to complex for him to understand? Well that is the point in learning but he didn't have time to learn it right? Also from re-reading the entire series( probably will do it again since I'm sure I missed things) but doesn't Lara communicate with Zeninth since birth because she is a Migurd(not sure how to spell) and Zeninth is a Miko? And I hope Zeninth learns to controller her Miko powers/curse by Lara telling Zeninth she is communicating through their minds or Cliff makes a magic tool to suppress the Miko powers/curse and she returns to reality. I really want Zeninth to be normal again.
uberpr0
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by uberpr0 »

Hmm, i didn't put in spoilers because
Spoiler! :
i didn't really think it was any sort of spoiler that he hasn't learned gravity magic. Maybe the part about him knowing about it from his future self but i mean that's not even a major spoiler of the sort,
just some generic question anyways.

I think he asked orsted about it but i don't think he asked him to teach him (that or he said that he wasn't that good a teacher of gravity magic so he told rudeus he should research it himself?)
I'm also interested in how the author explains the fact that magic can influence gravity and the applications of that so called magic, but what im guessing since it's like "Hey this magic is pretty much poke you and everything around you,
the author won't make it so that rudeus will learn it anytime soon, to not make him super overpowered (atleast not for now)

Return to “Abandoned”