Overlord

Novel Series that has ceased translation

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Lord Lucifer
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Overlord

Post by Lord Lucifer »

This is the Feedback Thread for Overlord at: http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index ... e=Overlord

The story begins with Yggdrasil, a popular online game which is quietly shut down on its last day. Our protagonist Momonga decided to stay until the last moment in his beloved game and wait for the force logout. Unexpectedly, the server did not shut down and Momonga is stuck in his skeleton body and got transfer to another world. "The powerful Overlord" needs now to discover a new world and face the continuous challenges.

Having no parents, friends, or place in society, this ordinary man strives to take over the new world the game has become.
Erbrah
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Overlord

Post by Erbrah »

Thanks to the translators. One of my favorite series there is.
chowbish
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by chowbish »

I just picked up this anime on a whim and saw it was an instant series I would watch. Also started reading the light novel! Thank you translators on translating this series!
Ansem2
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Ansem2 »

Hi guys! i really would love to read this series on my kindle!
Someone can tell me where I can find the epub/mobi/az3/pdf version of this novel?
Bigbaddrag
Astral Realm

Post by Bigbaddrag »

Yen Press has already licensed both the LN and the manga for Overlord, so pdf files can't be shared here.

If anything, maybe someone on the translators site has made them and is sharing them

Return to “Abandoned”