Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan

Novel Series that has ceased translation

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Would you like to see this translated?

Yes
95%
Not Really (Please give a reason)
5%
No (Please give a reason)
No votes

Total votes: 22

haboo213
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: My "favourite" thing changes once in a while so I wouldn't be able to tell you with certainty. It's usually the last thing I read.

Right now its Mahouka.

Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan

Post by haboo213 »

Link to project.

Original title: 空戦魔導士候補生の教官 (Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan)
Author: 諸星悠 (Yuu Moroboshi)
Illustrator: 甘味みきひろ (Mikihiro Amami)
Publisher: Fujimi Fantasia Bunko

Summary:
The story is set in a world where humanity, driven off the land by the threat of magical armored insects, now live in aerial floating cities. Thus wizards - aerial combat mages who fight the insects with magical powers - came into being.

Kanata Age is a young man who lives on the floating wizard academy city of "Mistgun". He was once celebrated as the "Black Master Swordsman," the elite ace of the S128 special team. However, he is now despised as the "traitor of the special team." One day, he is assigned as the instructor of E601, a team that has suffered 10 consecutive defeats. E601 has three girls - Misora Whitale, Lecty Eisenach, and Rico Flamel - with one or two peculiar quirks.
zerodragon6410
Astral Realm

Re: Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan

Post by zerodragon6410 »

please tranlate this!!!!! i been looking at this one for awhile and have been hoping for more chater update!!! i really like the character :D
tfate
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by tfate »

It will be nice if this will get a translation the mc is pretty badass!
blaster_bullet
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by blaster_bullet »

Like the way the MC has a mysterious past. should definitely be translated
Shuiko
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel: Mahouka and High School DxD

Post by Shuiko »

heh.. i saw this was interested then... saw no tl became sad and walked away.
tfate
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by tfate »

This series really need attention how do we make translators notice this?
SoRa0710
Astral Realm

Post by SoRa0710 »

TRANSLATOR-SENPAIS PLS NOTICE THIS LN!!
jomkingal
Devoted Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel: Haruhi Suzumiya (Series)*(Dropped), Sword Art Online*(Dropped), Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei, Highschool DxD, Hyouka, Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei, Date A Live, Campione, etc.

Post by jomkingal »

Hope some translator-senpai notices this one. Just watched the anime version and it really looks promising and exciting~
Currently Reading Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei, High School DxD, Shinmai Maou no Keiyakusha.
Currently playing Majikoi! (series) *(at Chris Route), Dota 2.
Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata(Hope to see this Light Novel here at Baka-Tsuki, <3 Kasumigaoka Utaha-senpai~)

I love Kawakami Momoyo~ <3
Akirina
Favourite Light Novel: Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu, Shounen Onmyouji, Saiunkoku Monogatari, Rental Magica

Post by Akirina »

I've never seen the anime or read the novel before, so this is just a rough translation of the front part of the prologue of the first volume. So there may be some terms that I translated wrongly, please let me know if I did. I'm translating from chinese to english, so there are phrases that don't quite fit in with the japanese text because of that.

I have ~70% of the prologue translated I guess, I'll probably continue tmr or sat...

Spoiler! :
First there must be something that should be explained clearly.

This should be a fact that everyone knows, what is called hard work is what a normal person should do. Lying on the ground and creeping forward, frantically training with a lot of sweat does not suit a goddess like me. Studying as well, listening to the instructor and completing the practice questions according to the rules, obediently accepting examinations and this kind of acts, were done by those normal people limited by common sense, I who was born as a goddess was beyond the human existence, I didn’t need to do those.

Heh! Remember that. My name is Rico Flamel, I’m the reincarnation of the goddess.

It seems like your ability to think as a normal person has reached its limits. Your expression seems like it is unable to understand what I’m saying. That’s fine, let me explain the current world to you.

It has been a long time since humans have lost the land.

What is referred to as the survival circle, doesn’t exist on the land. The surface of the earth is now covered by a type of monster called magical armoured insects, humans could only move to the floating city in order to survive. As of today I was in this type of huge man made structure which was floating in the air, called the floating city—the Floating Academy City <Misutogan>-- living the student life of the Aerial Combat Wizard Divison.

But, this is only a disguise for me to hide in the present world. The ugly normal people admire my good looks, they even have an evil jealous heart, actually making a request to I who am the reincarnation of the goddess to choose to write a reflection for not doing the work, they really don’t understand the boundaries.

No matter whether it is the indoor lessons in the morning or practical lessons in the afternoon, working diligently is clearly something normal people need to do, forget about making I who am a goddess to emphasise myself every day, in the end no one would listen to me.

Che, your group of normal people wore coloured contact lens that was said to be common knowledge. One day I will let those women see what is amazing about me!

Let’s change the topic, as of now I was listed in the lowest E class in the Aerial Combat Wizards Division. I even dropped to the state of the team that had the worst grades, and was jeered as the F class in the E class. Just by using the normal mind set perhaps you would misunderstand that I am what you call a delinquent, but I’m not. I who am a goddess is suitable to be the hero is responsible for saving the world.

But, why do I have to write this kind of reflection for not handing in my work? It’s really hard to comprehend. Where was I wrong?

Name: Rico Flamel

Content: Fourth draft of the reflection of the person who didn’t hand in school assignment

Judgement: Failed

Comment: This composition should be used to reflect the wrongdoing of not doing the academic assignments.

Perhaps you want to show off about your unsalvageable personality,

But you have been promoted to the Foundation Second Year, if you’re always like that you will never improve.

In order to prove your determination to work hard, please rewrite the fifth reflection.
Sing the praise of heroes, curse the names of the betrayers...
This is the way how history is written.
zzhk
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by zzhk »

Hi Akrina,

I'm not sure if you're intentionally re-translating or not, but just to be safe, do note that there is already a teaser on Baka-Tsuki which seems to have the prologue and the 1st chapter completed.
Akirina
Favourite Light Novel: Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu, Shounen Onmyouji, Saiunkoku Monogatari, Rental Magica

Post by Akirina »

Oh... I'm sorry, I wasn't aware of that. No, I wasn't intentionally re-translating. I should have checked. My apologies. :oops:
Sing the praise of heroes, curse the names of the betrayers...
This is the way how history is written.
zzhk
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by zzhk »

No need to apologize, I just wanted to make sure you don't waste your efforts on something that's already done.
Kyusen
Reader
Favourite Light Novel: Campione!?
High School DXD
Madan no Ou to Vanadis

Post by Kyusen »

Hey, anyone know if this has been dropped as I really enjoyed the anime series. After watching it I have been looking around to try and find any other versions of it. Have only found up to chapter 2 in the manga adaptation.
MarinaEl
Astral Realm

Post by MarinaEl »

Pleaseeee translate this im in love with the anime, and i cant find the raw even if i did know how to read it (only know english)

Return to “Abandoned”