Adachi to Shimamura

Novel Series that has ceased translation

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Would you like to see the series "Adachi to Shimamura" translated?

Yes
100%
Not really
No votes
No
No votes

Total votes: 5

vceopc
Astral Realm

Adachi to Shimamura

Post by vceopc »

Thanks for taking the time to read the translation (or what's available of it so far) and for coming to this feedback thread!

Iruma Hitoma is one of my favourite Japanese authors, and I really like this series as well. It has a pretty laid-back pace (and is quite different from the sci-fi & action genres that dominate the market right now), not to mention that it's rare (and brave) for such a major author to deal with yuri so blatantly, even if it's rather mild.

Please feel free to leave behind any thoughts you might have about the translation, or the series in general :)
hikigaya_8man
Astral Realm

Re: Adachi to Shimamura

Post by hikigaya_8man »

I am eagerly waiting for your next translation on this. I really find this novel interesting. :)
vceopc
Astral Realm

Post by vceopc »

Thanks so much for the comment!

Real life is taking up a lot of my time atm, but I have definitely moved this higher up on my to-do list :)
hikigaya_8man
Astral Realm

Post by hikigaya_8man »

Hey, thank you for taking your time translating another part of it.. I am grateful for your hardwork. :)
xingxing
Astral Realm

Post by xingxing »

I stumbled upon this video recently

It looks really cute, so I decided to do a bit of googling.
That's how I found your translation.

Thank you very much for translating this.

Return to “Abandoned”