Monogatari Series

Novel Series that has ceased translation

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

fri
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Monogatari Series: General

Post by fri »

CanonRap said it's okay. I also plan to make other volumes in the exact same format (images, bookmarks, notes, etc. - minor case of OCD, yay), here are the finished ones:

Neko Black - http://oko.im/files/Nekomonogatari-Black.pdf (1.82 MiB)
Neko White - http://oko.im/files/Nekomonogatari-White.pdf (2.60 MiB)

As it seems there are no other versions of Neko White PDF, you can link to it on the series' page.
TheKindlyOne
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by TheKindlyOne »

Do we know when Simon's gonna put up ePUB's for Neko? It's only today when I tried miserably to convert all that text to ePUB, that I fully appreciated what (s?)he, and everyone else has done.

And is Nekomonogatari White finished?
Sho7
Astral Realm

Post by Sho7 »

Hi~ Though I've just signed up for an account recently, I've been here for quite some time and I would like to thank you all for the wonderful translation~~~ :D
Anyway, I thought that it was about time I helped, so I'll be helping to edit the existing translations of Koimonogatari, which I find a little problematic...
If any of you think that I made any mistakes, please bring them up here or PM me... ^^
miyuushii
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by miyuushii »

arczyx wrote:It seems he/she is gone already. Since his/her last update is more than 2 years ago.
Would be great if anyone else would pick this up. Anyway thanks for the work so far, I'd help since I own the books but I can't translate..
ilikemeat
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by ilikemeat »

Is this project dead?

I'm reading Nise2 right now. Not a particularly good writer but I could help out some.
SXIII
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by SXIII »

ilikemeat wrote:Is this project dead?

I'm reading Nise2 right now. Not a particularly good writer but I could help out some.
This series is considered to be very difficult to translate so even translators that are translating it are doing it at a slow pace. So I'd say it's more in a hibernation mode?
awshumate
Astral Realm

Post by awshumate »

I sincerely appreciate all the time put into translating good series like this. There are so many entertaining LN's I know those with the knowledge are scrambling to translate for fans, but when you take the time to translate truly engaging series like this one it really makes me happy to visit this site.
Am looking forward to reading future updates to this series with my Baka-Reader App =]
mrnono
Astral Realm

Post by mrnono »

can anyone reupload the pdf file for Kizumonogatari plz
fri
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by fri »

Kizumonogatari:
[link removed upon licensing]
oldmonkey
Astral Realm

Post by oldmonkey »

Hello

I have just started to watch the anime, I am about to read the novel I just have few question

Does the relationship betwen Koyomi Araragi and Hitagi Senjougahara will continue until the end ? Or a harem crap will be here to ruin the whole thing ?

I am a huge fan of this pairing, the personality of Hitagi Senjougahara is so good.

I will be desapointed if the romance between the 2 characteres is not a main point in the novel.

THANKS
garry
Astral Realm

Post by garry »

so far the romance isn't the main focus of the novel but solving each "incident" just like the anime duh. and no the romance here is minimum but every story was a nice read. i especially like the vamp cuz i love loli,vampire, blondes :3. And in the end he will end up with her anyway because they are both immortal. no need no spoiler cuz its a fact
Nozmax
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Nozmax »

Hello,
I had some time to kill so i have done a PDF of Nekomonogatari white. I hope that it will suit your eyes ^^ : http://www.mediafire.com/view/xpve3cm6a ... _white.pdf

Thanks for the translation ! (i cannot say this often enough) :evil:
Wingzx
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Wingzx »

So just curious, is this still a ongoing translation project or has it stopped?
MattB
Astral Realm

Post by MattB »

Thank you very much man! it's fantastic that you've begun Koyomimonogatari, waiting for the rest, waa thanks :D
iamnuff
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by iamnuff »

is anyone willing to share their copy of this?

I know there's a couple of PDF things on the last couple of pages, but surely someone has a collection of everything translated thus far? (or, at-least, that's exactly what i would do... am currently doing, in-fact) Epub preferable, PDF's are fine too.

you might be able to tell, the SAO thing has kicked my paranoia into overdrive, and I decided to collect a personal copy of everything I read on Baka-Tsuki.

My E-library is growing in power! No amount of Cease and Desist orders can stop me from reading my fanslated Light Novels!

:twisted:

Return to “Abandoned”