Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai

Novel Series that has ceased translation

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

How did you find reading Boku wa tomodachi ga sukunai?

It was good! Please do more!
97%
It was interesting.
3%
Not as good as I thought.
0%
Boring. Not touching it again.
0%

Total votes: 2177

CheeseRays
Astral Realm

Re: Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai: General

Post by CheeseRays »

sooo... I really do hope latest chapter comes out soon :)
inaban
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai: General

Post by inaban »

Hey all, was busy with various things these past few months. I plan on finishing up OniAi V1, then I will work on continuing Haganai. I will be trying for frequent chapter updates(one every week or 2 depending on length) once I get to it. Expect next chapter to be out maybe early February.
guhehe-TL: http://guhehe.net/
Twitter updates: @Inaban_TL

Projects:
Spoiler! :
T/L For Haganai V9
T/L For OniAi
inaban
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai

Post by inaban »

I've started working on Haganai. You can check out updates at http://guhehe.wordpress.com/. Partial updates will be released there, once a chapter has been fully polished it will be posted up onto B-T's Wiki. 以上.
guhehe-TL: http://guhehe.net/
Twitter updates: @Inaban_TL

Projects:
Spoiler! :
T/L For Haganai V9
T/L For OniAi
BGMaxie
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by BGMaxie »

inaban wrote:I've started working on Haganai. You can check out updates at http://guhehe.wordpress.com/. Partial updates will be released there, once a chapter has been fully polished it will be posted up onto B-T's Wiki. 以上.
Just read the updates. You guys are doing a marvelous job.

Dang it, the situation took a path I did not expect (and not the one I'd have prefered either).

Things are getting pretty dark. Hope I can count with you guys since I'm really checking this regularly, thanks.
handsfeet
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by handsfeet »

I´m glad you´re working on this series again (my face lit up so much it was nearly blinding XD), but is it just my imagination or was the author not very inspired when he wrote volume 9? I´m not complaining, of course, it just feels kinda weird, and from volume 10´s illustrations and such, isn´t this becoming too harem and going overboard with trashing Yozora? I just found it pretty mean and confusing that she´s acting so strange since she´s my favorite character, I guess. Anyway as I said, I´m not complaining about the story - well, maybe a little - so I hope you can keep translating it to see if it gets better, cause right now it feels pretty depressing and odd - to me. I honestly never thought I´d dislike Haganai´s story at any moment, so this is unexpected. In any case, thanks for translating it and let´s hope the author regains his usual spark or this part is supposed to feel weird :) Again, this is my personal opinion, anyone who still loves it is not dumb or anything, just wrong XD JK
Last edited by handsfeet on Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vazkro
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Vazkro »

oh wow, just completely reread all the currently translated volumes up to where they currently are halfway in volume 9 but wow those feels.
Seriously this was a good read!
The Yozora *drama* is most likely needed for her character development and it doesn't bother me that much. I love Sena and I just loved the confession to her.

Also in volume 9 the part where the girls ( including Kobato ) were kinda fighting over who have been in more embarrassing situations with Kodaka was hilarious as heck.
I honestly can't wait to read more Haganai.

All in all I love this series and I hope to see everything work out in the end.
Dalam
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel: CSR

Post by Dalam »

I really hope that the next novel isn't the last one, as has been hinted...I don't want it to end the way it looks like it's going. D:
Senaaaaaaaaaaa! T-T
Find me on Hongfire if you want to chat more about stuff here. =V
Shuzero
Favourite Light Novel: Highschool DxD
Oreshura
Date A Live
Boku Wa Tomodachi Ga Sukanai (Haganai)
Shinmai maou no Keiyakusha

Post by Shuzero »

Dalam wrote:I really hope that the next novel isn't the last one, as has been hinted...I don't want it to end the way it looks like it's going. D:
Senaaaaaaaaaaa! T-T
Hopefully the novel doesn't end at volume 10, one of the girls' in his harem confessed and obviously others in the group have feelings for him. Hope the novel continues to see Kodaka's relationship develops between the girls, and obviously the best girl Yozora 8)
Gigaknight
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Gigaknight »

I would like to express gratitude for your hard work, Inaba, and that of everyone involved in the production of Haganai's light novel translation found here.

I've finally reached the end of volume eight, and the only thing that irritated me while reading was Kodaka. The final product was easy to read; I was espectially happy to see that neither you nor anyone else involved hid behind the pretenses of "trying to keep the translation close to the original as possible" and using "British English", possibly (and inexplicably) for the sake of avoiding effort. It truly makes me wish that you and your crew were handling a certain series being terribly misrepresented the poor work of another entity. (For the sake of avoiding conflict, I'm not naming anything/anyone here; messages are fair game, though.)

Just found volume nine on your site, too--I'll be getting that, and am looking forward to seeing the fruits of your skilled work.....but not Kodaka dodging a positive romantic conclusion with Sena. lol
Shuzero
Oreshura
Date A Live

Post by Shuzero »

I've created an ePUB for Volume 9. I did not include any references nor the author's note.

Link: Enjoy reading :D

Edit:

NOTE:
I WILL NOT TAKE ANY CREDIT FOR THE TRANSLATION, PROOFREADING & EDITING OF THIS VOLUME. ALL CREDITS GOES TO GUHEHE TRANSLATION STAFFS. DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT THEIR WEBSITE FOR OTHER TRANSLATIONS AND EXPRESS YOUR GRATITUDE FOR THEIR HARD WORK

ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU! :D
Last edited by Shuzero on Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
cautr
Tsuruya Gigglenator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by cautr »

Shuzero wrote:I've created an ePUB for Volume 9. I did not include any references nor the author's note.

Thanks for taking our translation and not crediting us with even one word.
Translator at guhehe.TRANSLATIONS

"Life's a tale, told by an idiot." -Shakespeare
Shuzero
Oreshura
Date A Live

Post by Shuzero »

cautr wrote:
Shuzero wrote:I've created an ePUB for Volume 9. I did not include any references nor the author's note.

Thanks for taking our translation and not crediting us with even one word.
Oh, I'm truly sorry. No, I really mean it, I totally forgot to say thanks. I'll edit the document right away and reupload the file.
Please, accept my apology.

Honto ni Gomen ne.
SkyRanger
Haruhiist Disciple
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by SkyRanger »

Thank you guys for translating this wonderful light novel. I can't really wait for the translation of volume 10! Do you think you can tell me an estimation of how much time it will take for the whole volume 10 to come be translated in english?

Thanks again guys, to everyone who's contributing to this and not only the translator(s). I'm really grateful, i hope to see more soon!
Crimsonbreaker13
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Crimsonbreaker13 »

Can anyone make the pdf file for volume 9? thank you
Umini
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Umini »

Wow, I'd never read CONNECT until now (I really didn't get what it was and the cover is confusing as hell), but I loved it and Kodaka's and Kobato's mom and dad were hilarious (now I know why Kobato's weird XD). I was honestly delighted while reading this, as it reminded me that this is one of the best novels. Thanks for translating these short stories and have a nice day :D

Return to “Abandoned”