Kokoro Connect

Novel Series that has ceased translation

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Do you wish to see kokoro connect Translated?

Yes
100%
Not Really (Please give a reason)
0%
No (Please give a reason)
0%

Total votes: 1007

TheSoap
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Kokoro Connect

Post by TheSoap »

Do people still want this translated? Or has it been too long and nobody cares anymore?
WakuKun
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Bokurano Alternative, Mondaiji-Tachi <3

Post by WakuKun »

TheSoap wrote:Since everyone seems to be busy, how about I help out with the translations? I can only translate from Chinese though.
If you want to help with the translation, you just need to create a wiki account and edit the 'registration page' by writing your name behind the volume or chapter you're working on.
The editing works as usual on a wiki. It's no big deal.

If you consider to work on a volume which already has a translator working on it, I recommend you to first contact the other translator (through the talk site/function maybe).

If you're finished with translating, just upload it on the empty chapter wiki page.

Ah, and don't forget to write your name in the project staff list.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. We're always happy to help.

Thanks for your hard work and good luck with your translation!
Just watch, I'll do it!
Currently working on a translation for 「ぼくらの ~alternative~」
TheSoap
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by TheSoap »

WakuKun wrote: If you consider to work on a volume which already has a translator working on it, I recommend you to first contact the other translator (through the talk site/function maybe).
Thanks for the reply. I'm thinking of doing the Pentagon++ that Lantern has put on hold so that we can connect the rest of the story together, but I'm not sure how to message other people... It says I can't use pm because I'm a new member, so do I just keep waiting for now? I don't know what you mean by talk site/function.
Kemm
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Kemm »

Lantern seems to be out for good, as he hasn't had any new activity in almost 3 years. Just leave a message at Lantern's talk page, as a notification will be sent to the registered e-mail account, but as it is right now, that's just a formality, so you can start translating right now. (Also, Lantern has been self-marked as "inactive".)

If you may, please do also "Inaba Himeko's Solo Battle", from the same volume.
TheSoap
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by TheSoap »

Kemm wrote: If you may, please do also "Inaba Himeko's Solo Battle", from the same volume.
I can do that next, but I don't have any version of that chapter to translate.
Last edited by WakuKun on Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please don't ask for raws since it is against the rules.
blackiemma
Astral Realm

Post by blackiemma »

TheSoap wrote:Do people still want this translated? Or has it been too long and nobody cares anymore?

Hey!

I don't know if you are still willing to do this but I'd actually die to see it translated lol
bardocksavior
Astral Realm

Post by bardocksavior »

Is anyone still translating this? Just curious, been wanting to read the last 4 volumes since the anime ended.
Lunar Vitae
Administrator
Favourite Light Novel: Maria-sama ga Miteru

Post by Lunar Vitae »

bardocksavior wrote:Is anyone still translating this? Just curious, been wanting to read the last 4 volumes since the anime ended.
I don't want to speak for the team working on this project, but I would ask that you be patient. If I've learned anything volunteering as an editor here, it's that translating these light novels takes a great deal of attention and time.
Feel free to contact me here, on Discord (#5703), or on the wiki (Leviticus)!

Join our Discord!

Current Projects:
Maria-sama ga Miteru (Project Manager, Editor)
defan752
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by defan752 »

Just an announcement for anyone paying attention:

NanoDesu Translations has picked up Kokoro Connect as their 42nd project, and will be translating it from Volume 4.5, but they will be doing Volume 5 first.

They announced this last month, and the translation page is here. I have updated the Baka-Tsuki page to reflect these changes.

Lastly, I will no longer be translating this series on my website, and will instead join NanoDesu to translate it instead.
kiryuuaoi
Astral Realm

Post by kiryuuaoi »

Hey, everyone.

I'm just going to be editing volumes 1-4 and 6 for minor errors if anyone is interested.

Just, y'know, putting that out there.

Who am I kidding no-one cares.
Lunar Vitae
Administrator
Favourite Light Novel: Maria-sama ga Miteru

Post by Lunar Vitae »

kiryuuaoi wrote:Hey, everyone.

I'm just going to be editing volumes 1-4 and 6 for minor errors if anyone is interested.

Just, y'know, putting that out there.

Who am I kidding no-one cares.
Someone, somewhere cares. Fixing little things can have a huge impact on the readability of a story. To many readers, typographical or punctuation errors are huge immersion-killers; sometimes subconsciously. Something as simple as a comma can have drastic changes on the meaning of a particular sentence. Refer to figure a for just one example.

Fig. a                                         

Happy editing!
Feel free to contact me here, on Discord (#5703), or on the wiki (Leviticus)!

Join our Discord!

Current Projects:
Maria-sama ga Miteru (Project Manager, Editor)
Yannyy
Astral Realm

Post by Yannyy »

Hello, Yannyy here!
I would like to translate the Kokoro Connect Series to german. I myself am a german and would use the already-hosted english version for translation (Note: I also have the physical version in japanese, but I would use it for name fixing and minor mistakes since I can't read japanese really good). I already made the Main-Page because I didn't really know where to ask for permission... (https://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/inde ... ~_(German)).
Looking forward for a quick and hopefully positiv answer,

Yannyy

Return to “Abandoned”