Kokoro Connect

Novel Series that has ceased translation

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Do you wish to see kokoro connect Translated?

Yes
100%
Not Really (Please give a reason)
0%
No (Please give a reason)
0%

Total votes: 1007

ShadP7
Astral Realm

Re: ココロコネクト/Kokoro Connect: General

Post by ShadP7 »

Has work on this light novel been abandoned ? The last chapter was released over a month ago and not sure if work on Chapter 7 from Volume 6 is progressing or not.
Niall Hamilton
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Niall Hamilton »

While I can't speak for everyone, I recently got the novels delivered. But the new school year really fucked me over and I can't do anything at all related to translations.

Also, the JLPT in December, I'm cramming for that, maybe other translators are as well.

So, things are going on. Maybe some are on new projects?
ShadP7
Astral Realm

Post by ShadP7 »

Aww that's too bad, was really looking forward to the next few chapters.
Rohan123
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel: Ore No Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai!

Post by Rohan123 »

Let's just wait and watch, if it progresses, that's nice and if it doesn't, well, better luck some other time then.
skullheart
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by skullheart »

It's still being worked on but currently reading Precious Time so won't get back to it until finished that. Chapter 7 is very long by the way.
MCsq2
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by MCsq2 »

I wasn't able to work on volume 5 at all due to school work and US College Apps... which is a shame as volume 5 is one of my favorite novels in the series, and it's not that long either :(

Will definitely resume translations when December rolls over. Apologies...
Niall Hamilton
Literature Club Member

Post by Niall Hamilton »

MCsq2 wrote:I wasn't able to work on volume 5 at all due to school work and US College Apps... which is a shame as volume 5 is one of my favorite novels in the series, and it's not that long either :(

Will definitely resume translations when December rolls over. Apologies...
School is a Mikuru - don't worry about it, we'll look forward to it

(Also, MAL list? I would get hummingbird, you can import your list, and the layout is a lot nicer)
dim1
Haruhiist Sensei
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Kokoro Connect

Post by dim1 »

pdfs were removed for copyright infringement at least the links on the LN page were taken down, are they now all gone or is there anyway to get at them?
pudding321
Haruhi Bunny Commando

Post by pudding321 »

dim1 wrote:pdfs were removed for copyright infringement at least the links on the LN page were taken down, are they now all gone or is there anyway to get at them?
I only have pdf for volume 1 on my hard drive. I do believe some other people have other volumes. Still, if it is taken down, I do not plan to re-upload it.
LoveLive! and Book Girl Extras: http://schoolidoldiary.wordpress.com/
Akaridxd
Astral Realm

Post by Akaridxd »

Please tell me if the translation is still on. Or at least that you aren't going to drop it, I say it because all the pdf links are down, by the way thanks for the translation. :D
arczyx
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by arczyx »

I'll re-upload the PDFs later. They seems to be taken down by blind DMCA request (since as far as I know KC's LN is not licensed in english), so re-uploading them should be fine.
skullheart
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by skullheart »

I'm wondering if the rest of Vol 4.5 will be continued by the translators currently registered. If they're not and is alright with everyone, I want to finish that volume off.
pudding321
Haruhi Bunny Commando

Post by pudding321 »

skullheart wrote:I'm wondering if the rest of Vol 4.5 will be continued by the translators currently registered. If they're not and is alright with everyone, I want to finish that volume off.
Please by all means. I will not be attending this project until further notice.
LoveLive! and Book Girl Extras: http://schoolidoldiary.wordpress.com/
Ghozzz
Kyonist

Post by Ghozzz »

Is someone still working on it ? Volume 5 it's looks like pending same as volume 4,.... If someone still working on it ,it's ok not too hurry...
Feel Free to Read Kokoro Connect
glatiatorixx
Project Translator

Post by glatiatorixx »

I just recently watched this series anime on a whim you could say, and ended up loving it. I would certainly wish to read the light novel, but only volume 1, 2, 3, 4 and 6 seem to be completed. If possible give some of my contribution to this series. As far as I understand, this project still needs translator, thus would offer some of my time to do so. I have no experience in Japanese translation per se, but by listening to the anime, it does not seem to be a series with tremendous amount of hard vocabulary. For reference of my Japanese level, I have the JLPT N3 certification since last december and I'm moving to Tokyo this september to study at Waseda University for a year of study.

So as mentioned, "If you would like to help translate this series, please post in the forums, and we will help you get started. Thank you.", I am posting here to get started :o

Return to “Abandoned”