Infinite Stratos: PDF/ePUB/MOBI

Novel Series that has ceased translation

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Infinite Stratos - PDF Volume 1-7

Post by Mystes »

To be continued.
Kira0802

#campione at rizon for some #campione discussions~~ And other stuffs.
DragonOsman2
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by DragonOsman2 »

In the "Afterwords" for the 7th Volume, the author said that this only "just" the 7th Volume, and then he went on to, at the end of the "Afterwords" page, tell us the name of the 8th Volume. Which would mean that the series to supposed to continue; the real question is just "when?".

I noticed that the are some people who are either inactive or missing from the site staff or whatnot, so I hope it gets fixed, as I want to read the 8th Volume. I don't mean to rush anyone, though.
carj
Yuki-Nagator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by carj »

hmmm i dont really get what you wanna say but there seems to be problems the author is facing (publisher issues) or something like that so no one knows when the next vol will come out

as for the staff i assume you say they're inactive n are marked as active? in that case it would be either the supervisor or admin that will change that (....maybe im not sure) and since there's nothing to work on i dont think its too much of a problem right now
DragonOsman2
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by DragonOsman2 »

I guess I got the post misplaced or something.

Well, anyway, on the Baka-Tsuki main site, in the list of members, there's one person that's MIA and the other two slots above it are empty.

But yeah, I know that since there's currently noting to really work on for the IS series, they don't need to be active, but I was just worried about if there are more projects ongoing that the members are working on--if the group has inactive members, won't that be a problem? And also, when the 8th Vol. is finally released (hopefully, soon), when will it be noticed?
carj
Yuki-Nagator

Post by carj »

well here everyone works on what they want, whenever they want so having ppl inactive in some project while active in another or completely inactive is not uncommon, while baka tsuki does have rules none of them bounds the members to do something =P so it wont be a problem is some1 goes inactive for a while and we cant do anything about it more than wonder if he/she's aright xD

as for the vol 8 probably if one member does get the date itll be put in the wiki page as soon as he/she notices it so just keep checking that once in a while

oh and dont worry about the misplaced post xD
fazri
Astral Realm

Post by fazri »

i hope vol 8 will come out soon,of coure it will get translate by the translator in this project.
i want see more oh ta-chan that messing around with ichika.
Astral Realm

Post by 1234 »

Is anyone working in translating volume 8?!? Is it even out yet?
carj
Yuki-Nagator

Post by carj »

viewtopic.php?f=44&t=3518&start=450#p126857

read from there on to see whats probably holding vol 8
blissfulyoshi
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Infinite Stratos (ePUB)

Post by blissfulyoshi »

Thanks to everyone who translated, edited, and proofed Infinite Stratos. It was most one of the most enjoyable series I have read. Also, thanks to Simon for giving me the idea for this (I used some of his formatting without asking, sorry)

I know that Infinite Stratos has pdfs that convert well for e-readers, but I decided I might as well try to make a .ePUB from scratch and see how it turns out, so here are the results (only Volume 1 for now, but I know I can get the other ones out soon)

ePUB:
[removed upon licensing]
MOBI:
[removed upon licensing]
If you find errors in any of the files, please tell me, so I can fix them immediately.

Note: I doubt the ones above are going to be the final version since I have plans to integrate the notes and some other cool features to the files when I can figure out how to do them.

Edit 2/22: Translation Notes are now implemented with links back to text. Please try it out and tell me what you think. Besides that a bunch of minor bug fixes were done, so please redownload if you got the .ePUB already. (Note: I hate the formatting of the return buttons but they need to be fairly large to be pressable. If anyone has any suggestions to format them better, I'll try my best to implement it)
i1111991
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Infinite Stratos - PDF Volume 1-7 + Vol.1 ePUB, MOBI

Post by i1111991 »

MOBI (Small Size)
[removed upon licensing]

MOBI complete (Better Image Quality and Bigger Size)
[removed upon licensing]
Plz tell me if there is some problem or bad formating in the MOBI.
Last edited by i1111991 on Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Simon
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Simon »

Can I just leave the TL Comments out ? I've been avoiding this series since I have seen the amount of TLC and I'm too lazy to add them in that amount...
ePUB Generator <<Productive>> : BTE-GEN | Yay, I'm free. Let's see how long it takes for this place to go down.
carj
Yuki-Nagator

Post by carj »

well its a pain but some are rather needed...and some are useless so D= id say throw them however they end up like if you want XD

the PDFs link to the website cuz i was lazy lol....i think i didnt fix that xD!
Knight of L-sama
Astral Realm

Post by Knight of L-sama »

Just wanted to point out that the download link for Volume 5 doesn't seem to be working. I click on the download button and then get 'Unable to Connect'

All the others work fine.
carj
Yuki-Nagator

Post by carj »

hmm odd works for me and a friend

try later, mediafire sometimes show random errors like that
Spiritoffire
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Infinite Stratos: PDF/ePUB/MOBI