Oda Nobuna no Yabou

Novel Series that has ceased translation

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

How did you find reading Oda Nobuna no Yabou?

It was good! Please do more!
97%
It was interesting.
3%
Not as good as I thought.
0%
Boring. Not touching it again.
1%

Total votes: 2011

tarmade
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Oda Nobuna no Yabou

Post by tarmade »

Since this is a very difficult time for all ONNY fans, guess I should post here too...

Copied and pasted from my fb group:

Just woke up and saw this terrible news. Suffice to say this is not the morning I was waiting for...
As you all must have heard, ONNY was hit hard by the DMCA of kadokawa. The impact is big and and it pretty much eliminate the only hosting site that ONNY was being uploaded to.
It's a shame that we, the translators ARE preparing for a good xmas surprise for the patient readers of ONNY. The entire volume 11 has been translated and are now waiting for editing and TLC. We are trying to rush it out before xmas so you guys could read it while enjoying the holidays.
Moving ahead, all future ONNY chapters WILL be released HERE in the group and a separate link to the fb post will be up in the pinned post. This will be done by today, hopefully. As for whether will we continue the translations, we are likely to continue still.
This is it for the ONNY group's announcement. Happy holidays guys

Not giving out the fb link here but the fb link SHOULD be prominent enough for all to be in that group already. For non-fb users, you can always stay on at animesuki forum as I do regular updates there too...
daniyalkhan2000
Astral Realm

Post by daniyalkhan2000 »

Hello there everyone, I'm new to baba-tsuki and only recently started reading light novels from this site, i wanted to read this series but it seems that its been removed. Does anyone know where i can read this series now?
Thank you in advance.
Reppu_Van_Winkle
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Reppu_Van_Winkle »

I requested membership into the facebook group today :)
2hayka
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel: Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei as of currently

Post by 2hayka »

Just wondering but, which series is ONNY?
Favorite LNs: Yahari Ore no Seishun Rabu Kome wa Machigatteiru, Spice and Wolf, No Game no Life, Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei, Campione!, Clockwork Planet. There should be more...
DarknessMetal08
Devoted Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by DarknessMetal08 »

daniyalkhan2000 wrote:Hello there everyone, I'm new to baba-tsuki and only recently started reading light novels from this site, i wanted to read this series but it seems that its been removed. Does anyone know where i can read this series now?
Thank you in advance.
You can check the pdf/epub page to see if the download links still work. You can also check the facebook page of both Oda Nobuna no Yabou and baka tsuki they should still have link for download for this series and many others.
phelbs
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by phelbs »

2hayka wrote:Just wondering but, which series is ONNY?
Oda Nobuna No Yabou :mrgreen:
havoc
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by havoc »

So i have been kind of out of the loop for a while, and it seems like the series is gone now.
From what i can gather the series is still available some place, but i can not seem to find it.

Kind of confused as to what is going on right now and where i can find the series.
Am i correct in assuming it wont be uploaded to baka tsuki anymore, and can currently only be gotten through a facbook group?
Metazoxan
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Metazoxan »

When will these greedy corporate execs ever learn. You can abuse copyright laws all you want in hopes of milking money out of us but in the end we'll just move to a new place and start over. Even if BT fails the translation groups will just fine new places. Sure the sites may end up a bit smaller and thus it won't all be in one convenient place. But for those who really want to find their favorite LN they will find it.

So for this where can I find the translations up to 11? That is as far as the translations currently go correct?
Haiyami
Shamisen Wordsmith
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Haiyami »

Wait. Why did it get taken down? It hasn't been licensed has it?

Return to “Abandoned”