Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru sou desu yo

Para lamang ito sa diskusyon...oh right, English.
This is for English discussions, visit the Archive to see old stuff

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

ShadowZeroHeart
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Mondaiji tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru sodesuyo?

Post by ShadowZeroHeart »

Guest wrote:Why did Izayoi said Jin was going to take down the Demon lord? Jin is only a child why put him at the most dangerous situation? The only possible I can think of is Jin is special, at least compare to the other members of no name. He was the leader and the only one who can fight beside Black Rabbit. Anyway what is Jin's gift?
They took a while to explain this in the novel:

If you want the short form:
Spoiler! :
This is because the 3 new-comers have no relation to the community. Yes, they were summoned here, but they do not bear the heavy duties or commitments as compared to an ex-member of the community. I mean, they never even met the old members, why would they risk their lives? Black Rabbit on the other hand has too many restrictions, thus, cannot be leader.

As to why take down the demon lords. The reasoning is because Izayoi's idea was to attract talents who were enraged when they lost against one, or when they almost won, thus filled with regret. Such members are likely to have good skills or abilities.

Furthermore, Jin and Black Rabbit totally ignored one cruel fact when they want to rebuild the community. Their goal was to rebuild, and reclaim their name and flag. However, this requires two crucial factors. One, they must surpass their former community in terms of power. This is because they must beat the Maou that took everything away from them. Two, they must surpass their former leader. This is because unlike in the past, they do not have any flag nor name, and are mistreated. They are unable to be known for whatever accomplishments they have, except that "a certain No Name did it", but no one really knows who. So Izayoi decided to use Jin's name as their community advertisement/name as a basis for trust and reputation. And under such conditions, they must rebuild the community to be even greater than its former glory!

Later on, Izayoi did ask Jin if he wants to give up, or let someone else take up this role. However, Jin surprised Izayoi(or seems like it), as Jin said he willingly take up the role, and that should something bad happens, he would hopefully be the scapegoat for the community as compared to others.
For the long version:
Spoiler! :
Izayoi: "This plan is necessary for the development of the community."

Jin: "Plan? ...... What is this about?"

"Before I answer, I would like to verify something. After summoning us, how did you intend to fight against Maou? The guy who created that area of debris, and people who has powers similar to that White Yasha, are what are considered to be Maous, right?"

Ren quietens down. Even though he anxiously want to retrieve their name and defeat that Maou, but he has never set any clear goals as a leader. Jin gathers his immature wisdom, and answers:

"Firstly, I would want to secure a water source. If we correctly collate new talents and strategies, even if we are unable to reach the level of a water deity, there are ways to secure a water source. But with regards to this point, Izayoi-san has already obtained a result beyond our expectations, so I am really grateful for that."

"Oh, you better thank me from the bottom of your heart!"

Jin ignores the heartily laughing Izayoi, and continues:

"If we stably clear Gift games, our community will becomes stronger. Even though the powers of our summoned comrades are not strong, as long as we work together we can strengthen the community. Needless to say now that we have such fine members...... IK believe we can beat any type of gift games."

"In simpler words, Full of expectations, full of hope?"

Izayoi shows no signs of reflecting on his attitude. Jin can no longer take it, and shouts agitatedly:

"Yet..... yet, Izayoi-san, for your own entertainment, is endangering the community! If something like that "Community to defeat Maou" announcement is spread around, we would be forced into games against Maous! Do you really understand what that means!"

Jin shouts, and hits hard against the wall of the meeting room, he probably really find it hard to calm down.

Seeing Jin like this, Izayoi keeps that flippant smile of his, and bears a belittling look.

Izayoi: "I really can't stand you. To use such a naive theory to talk about rebuilding or what glory. You really disappoint me, chibiko-sama."

"WHAT!"

"Join Gift games and gather strength? That is just the prologue. I am asking you, how do you intend to beat Maou?"

"So..... so as I was saying, join gift games, and gather strength......"

"So, you mean the former community did not gather strength through gift games?"

"Err... Erm......"

Jin opens his mouth, but was speechless. Izayoi continues questioning without hesitation:

"Let me ask one thing, the former community was able to develop, was it solely based on gift games?"

"......No."

The reason for the growth of a community, is strong Gifts, as well as elite gift users. In other words, talents.

Gift users who survive upon their own abilities will want to join famous communities, it is very normal. Yet this community...... Does not have the most important name and flag.

Izayoi: "We have neither name nor flag, in other words, nothing to symbolize a community. That way, we cannot even advertise the existence of the community, isn't that exactly why you had to summon us?"

"............"

"The rate this is going, it is just like buying things, but want to sign anonymously. No wonder 'Thousand Eyes' do not treat 'No Names' as customers. Because 'No Name' simply refers to all others etc, so trust can bring risks. You do know you have to bear such a disadvantageous condition, and outdo the former community and its accomplishments?"

"Outdo..... the former......?"

Hearing this fact, Jin felt as if he just woke up.

The former community was so great that even in this city, they were highly valued.

Yet Jin who lacked talent, forced into being leader due to the conditions, though has said that he wanted to defeat the "Maou", yet what Izayoi just pointed out was the very reality he has refused to acknowledge all along.

Seeing Jin being unable to refute, Izayoi continues to strike:

"Looking at you now, you probably really never thought about it."

"............Ugh!"

Due to regret, and the heavy responsibilities that Izayoi pointed out, Jin is unable to raise his head.

Yet Izayoi holds Jin's shoulders hard, and puts on a prank-like smile.

"If we have no name nor flag------ Then all we can do is to advertise with our leader's name right?"

Jin raises his head up forcefully, understanding Izayoi's main idea as he did so. When facing the invaders, Izayoi repeatedly mentioned Jin's name, and his identity as leader, that is to say......

Jin: "You intend to push me forward...... and use that to advertise the existence of the community, right?"

"Yup, good idea isn't it?"

Jin, now with a different look as compared to previously, reexamines Izayoi who bears a proud smile on his face.

Reiterating the idea in his mind multiple times, Jin begins to think seriously on this idea.

"In......indeed...... this is a effective tactic. If the leader can be the spokesman of the community and greatly advertises the existence of the community..... They might be able to obtain trust equivalent to that of a name and flag."

For example, White Yasha, while she is just one officer of "Thousand Eyes", her name goes far beyond in all directions. A famous leader, can sometimes bear the same effect as a flag.

"But even so will not be enough, if you want the rumors to spread, it is not impactful enough. So we will have to make this boy called "Jin" suggest 'defeating Maous', and the fact that they have won against a Maou------- This news will create a ripple and slowly spreads. And, not only will Maous react to this."

"Who......who else?"

"Others who have the thought of 'defeating Maous' in their hearts."

Maous will challenge powerful communities for fun, so that is as good as saying the world is for their own entertainment. As a result, there are probably countless people who have had their communities destroyed by them? If talented men lost by a margin, they are likely to have the desire to win Maous in their hearts.
Problematic kids, visiting grounded Black Rabbit:
Spoiler! :
As she(Black Rabbit) gloomily stared outside the window(Raining outside), door knocks filled the room.

Black Rabbit: "Yes~ The room is locked and nobody's in~"

"...... Does that mean we can go in?"

"I think so?"

From the voices, they are Asuka and You. Even though Black Rabbit has clearly said "Nobody's in", they still can take it that they "can come in", just what is this?

"Oh my, it really is locked."

"Yeah...... Really, should we pry it open?"

The two started ka-chunk ka-chunk and turning the door handle. And so Black Rabbit can only give up and stand up.

"Okay okay okay, I will open it now! The two of you should learn to be more gentle, or more demure......"

"Let's break it?"

"Sure."

Pang!

"Gentle and demure!"

"Shut up!"

Black Rabbit who got yelled at by the two can only quietly shut up. Faced against rare problematic children, the wooden door is far too weak.

Black Rabbit lowers her rabbit ears and cries as she holds the removed door handle.

Black Rabbit started taking water to make tea without even wiping her tears. Meanwhile Asuka and You pours the contents of a bag into a small plate, it was hand-made snacks inside.

"......Were these made by the two of you?"

"No, it was made by the children of the community."

"The fox-eared girl and other elder children took this and said to us, 'please make up with Black Rabbit nee san!' "

The three of them bears a complicated look on their face.

Three days ago, after explaining what happened in 'Thousand Eyes', Jin and You stopped Black Rabbit as well. Jin spoke as the leader of the community, whereas You spoke as a new friend.

Even though no one had ill intentions, due to their agitations, they spoke without thinking. Asuka then joined the battle making things unstoppable, in the end in order for everyone to calm down, Jin grounded Black Rabbit.

The only one who were an observer throughout, Izayoi, just said "I will go play around in this world" and never came back. Everyone believes that he might have gotten bored of "No Name".

The children probably sensed this tension in the air.

Thinking hard on what they can do, the answer they came up with were these cookies.

"Childrens are so despicable, watching them come beg with teary eyes, I think only Onis or Devils can refuse them?"

"Asuka, stop that, everyone gave us a chance, so we have to make up."

Asuka turns her face around with a "hmph" and You tries to persuade her.

Seeing this, Black Rabbit gives a troubled smile as well.

"Yes indeed...... If we don't buck up, everyone in the community will be worried."

"That's true. So even though we are sorry towards you, but we cannot let you go elsewhere. The center of this community is neither Jin nor us, but the one who invited us and supported the community all along, you, Black Rabbit."

"......Yes."

This too was what Jin said to Black Rabbit. He said that if Black Rabbit leaves now, the community will definitely not manage to hold on.

Be it the children passed to her, or Izayoi and gang who were invited by her.

It is Black Rabbit who bears it all, no other.

"...... I have heard from Asuka, Black Rabbit, the 'Moon Rabbit' you mentioned is that legend?"

"YES. The rabbits of this world all have the same origin, and that is the 'Moon Rabbit'."

------'Moon Rabbit'. In order to save an injured old man, a rabbit jumped into the fire, being a Buddhist story to offer one's flesh and blood. In Buddhist religions, taking one's own life is a great sin. Yet the rabbit's actions were taken to be based off kindness via self-sacrifice, and thus was summoned to become a Moon Rabbit. [If I recall, the story was about an old man starving on the street. The rabbit then "cooked itself" so that the old man can eat its flesh to live on.]

The rabbits of this world are descendents of that "Moon Rabbit".

"Because us 'Moon Rabbits' can draw powers from the core of this world, so when we use our powers, our hair and ears will be affected and changes colors. But there are still individual differences."

"I see, so that astonishing thunder three days ago was made by Black Rabbit as well?"

"Yes, a portion of rabbits can, in the name of servants to the original creator, have rights to Indis[not sure about the name] weapons. Faced against regular enemies, I will not lose!"

Hehe! Black Rabbit raises her chest proudly, and her rabbit ears stands up as well.

"But you are restricted when you want to participate in gift games."

"......Yes."

The rabbit ears on her head drops. You and Asuka are highly impressed at the rabbit ears that reflect on her mood so obviously.

"But I am surprised. Because when we talk about the 'Moon Rabbit', it is so famous even the [book name?] mentioned it. It is considered rather famous in my world."

"R......really?"

"Yeah------ but, we have no intentions to make you jump into the fire. Because the three of us...... were summoned by your invitation."

You places her hand lightly on Black Rabbit's hand. She holds the invitation letter in her hand.

"Give up your family, friends, fortune and everything in the world, and come to us."

This is the favorite line for the three summoned kids.

The reason the three of them can stand up again, after being so sick of the world, was due to Black Rabbit's line, and no other reason. If she is instead no longer here, then just why did the three of them come to this world?

Black Rabbit puts on a determined yet given up smile, and answers:

"......Yes, sorry that I said something so irresponsible. I am fine now."

"Oh, then lets think of a plan."

"Yeah, it would be good if we can come up with a constructive plan."

------Ya? Even though Black Rabbit gave a lost reply that shows she has no idea what is going on, the two does not seem to mind and continues their discussion.

"I think it is best to join gift games, and take whatever we can and go on that way."

"No, because there isn't much time remaining. To prepare something that they must have, we must first gather information. Does Black Rabbit have any clues on that?"

"Huh? Huh?"

Even though Black Rabbit looks a little silly, but also understood their intentions.

That is to say Asuka and You------ did not give up.

They will neither hand BLack Rabbit over, nor give up on their petrified comrade.

Asuka and You came to discuss with Black Rabbit, for a comrade whom they have never met nor chatted with before. This thought alone made Black Rabbit's eyes turn red.

"Asuka-san, You-san.......... Thank you both of you."

"If you want to thank us, thank us after we saved her, what is more important is a plan. Is there anything useful that will make those guys accept a deal with other than Black Rabbit...... Or a game that they are willing to play a gift game using her as a stake?"

"That.....That is really something useful indeed."

Even having said so, they can only consider in such a manner right now. Black Rabbit places her hand at her chin and starts thinking over and over.

Though their treasury still contains many valuable gifts, swords, spears, bows and many famous weapons, but each of these picks their users. Even though there are Greek related objects, yet Black Rabbit does not think that that guy will be the type to collect things of their old comrades.

When "Perseus" attacked, and during the conversation they had in White Yasha's shop.

Judging from these conditions, Black Rabbit does not think that there is anything that will make him consider negotiating.

"......No, its really difficult. 'Perseus' is a community that is very dependent on the will of its leader. Unless we can make him nod his head, else we cannot make 'Perseus' move. White Yasha did say that he is indulged in wine, women and entertainment, so if we don't understand his interests, that is really......"

"Let's consider it in another direction. Is there anything that 'Perseus' will be forced into action with that guy still in command?"

Hmm? Black Rabbit starts thinking hard. Well, if you ask if something like that exists, it does, just that to get it, there is a severe lack of time. If only there are a few more days, then maybe there is still hope......

"Do the two of you know about Perseus's story slaying Gorgon?"

"Huh?"

Black Rabbit's abrupt question shocked the two, but still answered without much confidence.

"Talking about Perseus, I only know it is the name of the constellation. Gorgon should be a monster with snake hair?"

"Yes, the one who assassinated that snake haired monster, is the knight called Perseus."

---------The legend of Perseus slaying the snake haired monster.

He obtained four "Gifts" from Greek Gods, and set off on a journey to slay the snake haired demon.

Hermes's sandals, bearing wings of light.

Adamaintine sword, that can kill deities.

Hades's helm, the armor of the king of hell.

Even though there is one that is the shield bestowed by Athena, but it is currently lost in this world.

Even though Perseus had these mighty gifts, he knew he cannot fight against the demon, and so used Hades's helm to hide and sliced off her head while she is asleep.

Ironically, it is her head that become the greatest gift that led to the glory of his life.

"Is that so. So what about this legend?"

"Powerful communities, in order to boast about their legend, will sometimes create gift games that react the legend. They allow participants with certain criteria to join in the gift games. The bet is their legend------ and flag."

Asuka and You took a deep breathe as if enlightened suddenly.

"Flag......! If we can get that, maybe we can use it to negotiate!"

"Yes. But as this is challenging their legend, we must possess suitable criteria. We must complete two of their gift games, and show proof. Both are tough tests, and it can take ages just to clear them...... Yet very sadly, we do not have much time------"

"I am going in!"

At this moment, Izayoi "Bang!" and brings the door down. Black Rabbit shockingly says:

"I......Izayoi-san! Where have you been all along....... No! Can't you guys enter without breaking anything!"

Even though she has already given up, but destroying a door that is not locked is just looking for trouble. Even so, Izayoi shrugs and shows no remorse.

"Because the door is locked."

"Ah, I get it! Then what is this door handle in my hand! You idiot!"

Black Rabbit tosses the door handle with all her strength. Izayoi laughs heartily as he grabs the door handle with the big baggages under his arms.

Part 2 of the joke:
Spoiler! :
Black Rabbit: "Could it be that Izayoi-san is actually the thinking type?"

"What, why say this at such a time. I am clearly the thinking type, even the door to Black Rabbit's room, I can open it without turning the handle, can't I?"

"...... Nono, that door doesn't even have its handle."

Black Rabbit calmly refutes. Izayoi notices it, and so supplements to what he said:

"Ah, is that so? But even if there is a door handle, I can still open it without using the handle."

".....................................................May I ask how? Just wondering."

Black Rabbit uses rather cold eyes to look at Izayoi.

Izayoi as if responding to this line, smiles as he walks to the door front.

"This kind of thing------ Is opened like this of course!"

With a deafening sound, he smashes the white palace's doors with a kick.
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
The violence brought about by sinful men
Shall now be used once more.
If you were created to save this world,
If there is a single shred of hope left for the future of mankind,
I am very sorry, but, please begone!
Golf
Astral Realm

Post by Golf »

If I posted a rough draft for a translation of volume 1 ch8, would anyone be interested in helping me correct my own translation errors?
florza
Shamisen Wordsmith

Post by florza »

Hiyono wrote:Don't the inadequacies of the anime fill you with the desire to, you know, get the real story out there Shadow?
Some people like to post spoilers bit by bit instead of translating, cause y'know, translating is serious business.
ShadowZeroHeart

Indeed, claiming to take a translation job is a responsibility. Also, the quality of the translation must be at least of certain standards. Teasers are less tedious in that sense.

P.S. The earlier post has been edited as more text have been included.
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Darklor »

Is there already a teaser project for all of your teasers for this series?
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.
teenagercool
Astral Realm

Post by teenagercool »

Lately I heard a lot about how Jin got a harem is this true? Everyone say that Jin has a monopoly with the little girls (no teenager like Kuro rabbit) like Pest, Sandra, and Leticia seem to a special relationship with Jin compare to the rest. Tell me please especially about Leticia's relationship with him.
EnigmaticAxiom
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by EnigmaticAxiom »

teenagercool wrote:Lately I heard a lot about how Jin got a harem is this true? Everyone say that Jin has a monopoly with the little girls (no teenager like Kuro rabbit) like Pest, Sandra, and Leticia seem to a special relationship with Jin compare to the rest. Tell me please especially about Leticia's relationship with him.
I don't recall anyone mentioning Leticia having a special relationship with Jin. Pest is his summon and Sandra might have something for him, but I can't give you any more information on it. And all the posts said he had a "potential" for a harem. Damn it. People need to learn how to read. For some reason, everyone thinks the little boy has a bunch of little girls after him when I don't see any proof or postings actually pointing in that direction. Too many people have made the same mistake :P
ShadowZeroHeart

Once again, the anime has outdid itself in the disappointments they made...

P.S. There are some things that the anime did not mention.
Spoiler! :
Asuka hates her powers of commandment, and thus Black Rabbit advised her to train her gift to "Command Gifts". However, actually Asuka is much less capable than everyone thought. There are actually a lot of gifts left in the community. However, these gifts refuses to obey her. This is the reason why Asuka ONLY used the water tree in the battle. Do also note that she has another Gift/item currently. That being the silver blade that she used in the game against the tiger previously.

You, Izayoi and Perseus are not that dumb. They did a sneak attack, at the corridor, instead of You walking so obviously across a clear area without getting spotted. The one with the real helm used a big hammer to attack.

The bad Perseus leader first attempted to fight on his own, using arrows and his ability to fly. But these prove pointless against Izayoi. Thus him using Algol to help him in his battle. In fact, when his arrows failed, he tried to engage in close combat, but Izayoi hits him, and he was sent flying into the skies(winged sandals LOL!) and Izayoi even caught up to him who was sent flying! When he did the petrifying, they were hit by objects falling from the skies. It was mentioned to be clouds that were turned to stone. All these were not mentioned though!

And this is the MOST DISAPPOINTING PART! WHY THE HELL DID THEY CUT IT OFF!?!? When the Perseus leader was losing, he gave up and gave the command for Algol to fuse together with his entire castle/community. This means that the entire area, buildings etc etc were a part of Algol as well as a demon itself. Victory seemed impossible, until Izayoi simply SMASHED THE ENTIRE CASTLE, bringing it into ruins. This is the reason why everyone was surprised, as well as the reason why the Perseus leader knew there is no way he can escape from Izayoi if he did take their flag away... He just lost his strongest Algol, his castle, nothing was left for him that could even mean a single shred of chance of winning in any game against Izayoi...

Also, Black Rabbit mentioned that the bad leader actually is incapable to draw out Algol's true strength. The chains on her reflect this. But whether a full-strength Algol can win Izayoi... We never know?
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
EnigmaticAxiom
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by EnigmaticAxiom »

ShadowZeroHeart wrote:Once again, the anime has outdid itself in the disappointments they made...

Asuka hates her powers of commandment, and thus Black Rabbit advised her to train her gift to "Command Gifts". However, actually Asuka is much less capable than everyone thought. There are actually a lot of gifts left in the community. However, these gifts refuses to obey her. This is the reason why Asuka ONLY used the water tree in the battle. Do also note that she has another Gift/item currently. That being the silver blade that she used in the game against the tiger previously.

You, Izayoi and Perseus are not that dumb. They did a sneak attack, at the corridor, instead of You walking so obviously across a clear area without getting spotted. The one with the real helm used a big hammer to attack.

The bad Perseus leader first attempted to fight on his own, using arrows and his ability to fly. But these prove pointless against Izayoi. Thus him using Algol to help him in his battle. In fact, when his arrows failed, he tried to engage in close combat, but Izayoi hits him, and he was sent flying into the skies(winged sandals LOL!) and Izayoi even caught up to him who was sent flying! When he did the petrifying, they were hit by objects falling from the skies. It was mentioned to be clouds that were turned to stone. All these were not mentioned though!

And this is the MOST DISAPPOINTING PART! WHY THE HELL DID THEY CUT IT OFF!?!? When the Perseus leader was losing, he gave up and gave the command for Algol to fuse together with his entire castle/community. This means that the entire area, buildings etc etc were a part of Algol as well as a demon itself. Victory seemed impossible, until Izayoi simply SMASHED THE ENTIRE CASTLE, bringing it into ruins. This is the reason why everyone was surprised, as well as the reason why the Perseus leader knew there is no way he can escape from Izayoi if he did take their flag away... He just lost his strongest Algol, his castle, nothing was left for him that could even mean a single shred of chance of winning in any game against Izayoi...

Also, Black Rabbit mentioned that the bad leader actually is incapable to draw out Algol's true strength. The chains on her reflect this. But whether a full-strength Algol can win Izayoi... We never know?
Yeah, I was disappointed with the fight, too. It felt like they removed everything that makes Izayoi awesome and added pointless lines from the clerk and Shiro Yasha that tried to make him look awesome. The only plus side is I can look forward to reading more of the novel without worrying about the Anime taking away from its greatness :P
slicer22
Astral Realm

Post by slicer22 »

It has been a while since i wanted a light novel translated this much and with each passing episode i only want it more. Though from reading these novel extracts it seems the novel is better but that was to be expected. It was obvious the anime was skimming and skipping over stuff it is another lacking adaptation like the same as they did with Campione! a few seasons back and even worse since the stuido seemed a bit cowardly with adapting this and only gave it 10 episodes and an ova. Though it has apparently quadrupled the sales of the novel since the anime started so that is a good thing.

I would really love someone to translate this as it does seem like it really would be a good novel so lets hope someone will it would be so very appreciated.
EnigmaticAxiom
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by EnigmaticAxiom »

slicer22 wrote:It has been a while since i wanted a light novel translated this much and with each passing episode i only want it more. Though from reading these novel extracts it seems the novel is better but that was to be expected. It was obvious the anime was skimming and skipping over stuff it is another lacking adaptation like the same as they did with Campione! a few seasons back and even worse since the stuido seemed a bit cowardly with adapting this and only gave it 10 episodes and an ova. Though it has apparently quadrupled the sales of the novel since the anime started so that is a good thing.

I would really love someone to translate this as it does seem like it really would be a good novel so lets hope someone will it would be so very appreciated.
The Campione anime wasn't skimming and skipping so much as it was butchering the light novel. One of the issues with the skimming and skipping in this anime is that there are times where it's easily understandable why the anime skipped portion x, y, and z, but there are other times (especially with the Gift Games, which should be a place where skimming and skipping aren't done) where it's done terribly. You get the general idea of what happened in all the Gift Games, but there are parts I'm surprised they left out.
loliDragon

Post by loliDragon »

Spoiler! :
ShadowZeroHeart wrote:Once again, the anime has outdid itself in the disappointments they made...

Spoiler alert please!!!!!! Dang, now I feel like me thinking that the anime was not half bad is all big lie!!!! :cry:
Well it was to be expect that most of the stuff would be cut out in the anime compared to LN, but still... thinking that it is cut out and actually knowing what was cut out makes a difference.

p.s. this thready has been around since August last year, any news if a translator is interested in picking up this project?
Even if that is just for a teaser project, It could be great help for all those who pray to god to read it in English, every time before they to sleep.
I am sure if the translator needs help with anything, there will be many people willing to pinch on the effort.
ShadowZeroHeart

Placed in spoiler tag at your request...

The anime took out the cool stuff and things that makes Izayoi truly him. Basically they are trying to nerf Izayoi even more... This is likely due to the fact that that Izayoi outshines in volume 1, plays a big role in volume 2 (Asuka's volume). And did crazy achievements in volume 3 (Leads to volume 4, You's volume).

He does great things, so as mentioned, it is likely to "balance" the three out, as from the OP, the anime may only cover volume 1 and 2 of the novel.
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
Imoutolover
Mikuru's Master

Post by Imoutolover »

It's true that the anime could be way better, but I still think that Mondaiji's anime is a good adaptation. Of course it has some flaws, but the pace is decent and most of the important events are there (taking some Izayoi's scenes =x).

And I don't know if it's just me, but after watching the anime of KamiMemo and ItsuTen I decided to not be so harsh against adaptations from light novels. I can accept almost anything after that :lol:
EnigmaticAxiom
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by EnigmaticAxiom »

Imoutolover wrote:It's true that the anime could be way better, but I still think that Mondaiji's anime is a good adaptation. Of course it has some flaws, but the pace is decent and most of the important events are there (taking some Izayoi's scenes =x).

And I don't know if it's just me, but after watching the anime of KamiMemo and ItsuTen I decided to not be so harsh against adaptations from light novels. I can accept almost anything after that :lol:
If you're going to mention bad adaptations, don't forget the legendary tsukihime one :P

Return to “English”