Black Bullet

Novel Series that has ceased translation

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

How did you find reading Black Bullet?

It was good! Please do more!
98%
It was interesting.
1%
Not as good as I thought.
1%
Boring. Not touching it again.
0%

Total votes: 375

tinydluffy
Astral Realm

Re: Black Bullet

Post by tinydluffy »

I hope you guys keep translating this LN 'cause the anime won't cover all of the volumes and its very interesting :D
Teh_ping
Editor-in-Assistance
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Teh_ping »

Volume 1 is done, just stuck on google drive because my computer's down.
Aurst
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Aurst »

Teh_ping wrote:Volume 1 is done, just stuck on google drive because my computer's down.
Looking forward to it Ping, appreciate it.
Wingzx
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Wingzx »

Any hope on this getting a active translater anytime soon? After watching the anime it really got me wanting to read the LN seeing how rushed the anime is at some parts
Devenk83
Mikuru Bunny
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Devenk83 »

Wingzx wrote:Any hope on this getting a active translater anytime soon? After watching the anime it really got me wanting to read the LN seeing how rushed the anime is at some parts
Teh_ping wrote:Volume 1 is done, just stuck on google drive because my computer's down.
Ancien traducteur amateur EN/FR / Ex-Amateur EN/FR Translator
wakbob
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by wakbob »

I'm kinda looking forward towards someone translating all the current ln's.
Wraiyf
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Wraiyf »

Here's Volume 01 PDF for anyone wanting it
Spoiler! :
[removed upon licensing]
shr3ddy66
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by shr3ddy66 »

VOLUME 1 PDF (created may<someday> so technically outdated :/)
Spoiler! :
Mirror 1 : [removed upon licensing]

Mirror 2 : [removed upon licensing]
Last edited by shr3ddy66 on Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
KurotsukiT
Astral Realm

Post by KurotsukiT »

Thank you guys for being so nice and translate it!

It's amazing and ever since the anime, I've been wanting to read the LN so much!

I hope that the other Volumes will be translated as well! (:
GBFirestorm
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by GBFirestorm »

Looking at the illustrations for volumes 5 and 6 looks like some creep is making a move an Kisara and she is not happy. Can tell he is evil just buy his actions and twisted smile. Did Kisara get NTR? Who is the guy he looks a lot older then her like in late 30s to 40s...
BionicMeerkat
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by BionicMeerkat »

GBFirestorm wrote:Looking at the illustrations for volumes 5 and 6 looks like some creep is making a move an Kisara and she is not happy. Can tell he is evil just buy his actions and twisted smile. Did Kisara get NTR? Who is the guy he looks a lot older then her like in late 30s to 40s...
Spoiler! :
Yeah that dude is a massive creep. Kisara almost got NTRed + marry the creep, but thankfully it was reversed.
Edit: I was wondering why your name is so familiar...You are on animesuki! Not bad not bad
BT Wiki is same as my username! Please check out a Production Crew I'm part of @ Eta Carinae Productions!

Editor for Strike the Blood, Maou na Ore, Black Bullet, Mondaiji, Rakudai

RIP in pieces Black Bullet, StB
GBFirestorm
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by GBFirestorm »

Thanks for the info BionicMeerkat and yeah I love that site. Only way for me to know what is going on in the light novels that I like so much when they haven't been translated. Plus get a lot of good people to talk to and exchange ideas with but also a lot of munchkins that even though they reed the stories and everything explained to them on a plate still manage to get everything wrong. The later type are always good for comedy lol
BionicMeerkat
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by BionicMeerkat »

GBFirestorm wrote:Thanks for the info BionicMeerkat and yeah I love that site. Only way for me to know what is going on in the light novels that I like so much when they haven't been translated. Plus get a lot of good people to talk to and exchange ideas with but also a lot of munchkins that even though they reed the stories and everything explained to them on a plate still manage to get everything wrong. The later type are always good for comedy lol
Haha yeah I feel you on that! I love Baka-Tsuki but Animesuki is mad decent for discussion/convos on the material and such. It makes sense since most people here are translators or editors so it is usually "work" related if you will :lol:
BT Wiki is same as my username! Please check out a Production Crew I'm part of @ Eta Carinae Productions!

Editor for Strike the Blood, Maou na Ore, Black Bullet, Mondaiji, Rakudai

RIP in pieces Black Bullet, StB
Tuskus
Astral Realm

Post by Tuskus »

Can anybody turn the first volume into a mobi or epub so I can put it on my Kindle?
Syzygos
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Syzygos »

Sharing my PDF.
Fixed the epub version and mobi versions and I also made a mobile friendlier version of the pdf. Hyperlinks were a bit screwy on the first pdf.
Spoiler! :
Complete Volume 1 PDF - [removed upon licensing]
Volume 1 Mobile Friendlier Version PDF - [removed upon licensing]
Volume 1 Epub - [removed upon licensing] - Fixed.
Volume 1 - Mobi - Here. - Down for fixing.
Also, if anyone feels like translating the last two character profile pages, I'll redraw and replace the untranslated ones in my pdf with the English text~

All information regarding my edits on this post, will be put into the spoiler below, so that the post stays short.
Spoiler! :
Edit: I should probably make sure they work properly on a mobile device before actually sharing these files... Taking the epub and mobi files down for now.

It also seems like the Adobe reader app doesn't like the way the hyperlinks are handled within the pdf, so I'm not exactly sure how to fix that zoom in problem...

I would also like point out that this is was my first time creating these ebooks, so forgive me for all these errors. orz

Edit 2: Fixed the epub~ Tested with PocketBook Reader and Universal Book Reader and can confirm it works exactly how it should. I also tested it with Moon+ Reader, but it seems to have problems with the epub, so I wouldn't recommend it.
Last edited by Syzygos on Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Return to “Abandoned”