No Game,No Life

Novel Series that has ceased translation

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Do you wish to see this Novel (series) Translated?

Yes
92%
Not Really (Please give a reason)
2%
No (Please give a reason)
7%

Total votes: 446

MyGawd
Devoted Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: No Game,No Life

Post by MyGawd »

wow the first time im seeing more than 10 no's p.s. i voted yes :3. well i'll read this since im waiting for other series update. the anime better be good.
Empire's Strongest
Enigma
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Enigma »

Kami wrote:
Kami wrote:Shiro can still use her feet, can't she?
In the sentence, she's using her feet to control two mice and her hands to eat. For that line, Sora says: "...Agh.... I'm dying, dying... Oh, I died.... C'mon, hurry up and リザ~!" Shiro says: "...Slurp... Can't with...my feet on...the two mice..." Sora then tells her whatever and to do it anyway. Of course, that's my own interpretation.
seitsuki
Temporal Time Variant Entity
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by seitsuki »

I swear, looking at some of the illustrations, this is almost To Love Ru level 'censorship'. Who needs doujins?
denormative
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by denormative »

seitsuki wrote:I swear, looking at some of the illustrations, this is almost To Love Ru level 'censorship'. Who needs doujins?
I love the design of their eyes myself. Didn't actually notice the rest of the fanservice actually until you pointed it out. :?
Assorted PDFs: viewtopic.php?p=159960
denormative
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by denormative »

Kami wrote:Speaking of doujins...I heard that Kamiya Yuu actually made an H-doujin of No Game No Life. How do you make a doujin of your own work...?
Doujin's are just 'self published works'. So rather then publishing them via his publisher (who would probably reject such a work out of hand) he publishes it himself.

At least one author seems to only reveal half the information about his novel's universe's through his biannual doujin which makes it an absolute pain to work out the logical underpinning of things sometimes if you only read/watch the 'official' published works. :?
Assorted PDFs: viewtopic.php?p=159960
Nurin
馬鹿月の衛星保障機構 [F.S.B]

Post by Nurin »

Kami wrote: Speaking of doujins...I heard that Kamiya Yuu actually made an H-doujin of No Game No Life. How do you make a doujin of your own work...?

-- 神
Why do people can't do doujins from their own work? like Denormative said, the work would be rejected by the publishers and we wouldn't be able to see it :lol:

Hail own work doujins!
Call me Nurin!

larethian
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by larethian »

Serialized authors do sell their Doujin at comiket and through Animate webstore.
seitsuki
Temporal Time Variant Entity

Post by seitsuki »

Wait what, there are doujins? Where?? >_>
KuroiHikari
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by KuroiHikari »

Given that I want to keep the teaser's topic poll without the mess involved with merging: you now go here: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=5520

Return to “Abandoned”