Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

Novel Series that has ceased translation

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

How did you find reading Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo?

It was good! Please do more!
712
98%
It was interesting.
9
1%
Not as good as I thought.
1
0%
Boring. Not touching it again.
4
1%
 
Total votes : 726

Re: Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

Postby kwh89 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:26 pm

magykalman wrote:Meh. No way I'll transalte at that speed.Any hope of that will have to wait for junnyram haha. But I am currently working on book 7. The last ep of the anime really didnt follow thr book, and they randomly added the new characters of sakurasou without saying how and why. The moving in of the new residents is actually shown in book 7. So we can safely assumed that the anime ended at book 6 lol. And maybe if yourr lucky zzhk might join this project. LOL


impossible that he'll take this up doesnt seem like the type of genre he does. ohh well i'm planning to read up on spice and wolf novel in the meantime while waiting for updates on this =(
kwh89
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Wed May 23, 2012 3:48 pm
Location: Singapore

Re: Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

Postby anon_420 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:27 pm

Moar PLZ!!!! got addicted now bummed that i have to wait for updates :|
User avatar
anon_420
Astral Realm
 

Re: Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

Postby Xzoo1 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:09 pm

Love for all the people who work on this Light Novel...

I thank you really much

Love
Xzoo <3
User avatar
Xzoo1
Astral Realm
 

Re: Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

Postby pudding321 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:14 am

anon_420 wrote:Moar PLZ!!!! got addicted now bummed that i have to wait for updates :|


yeah Junny is back on track now. Please give him some support. :wink:
LoveLive! and Book Girl Extras: http://schoolidoldiary.wordpress.com/
User avatar
pudding321
Haruhi Bunny Commando
 
Posts: 1351
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:24 pm
Location: Hong Kong

Re: Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

Postby Jasou » Wed May 01, 2013 6:34 pm

pudding321 wrote:yeah Junny is back on track now. Please give him some support. :wink:


Oh wow, forgot I even had an account here on the forums. Hello, and BTW pudding, are you going to come back to TLing or are you permanently on hiatus?
Jasou
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat May 19, 2012 8:41 pm
Location: B.C. Canada

Re: Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

Postby pudding321 » Wed May 01, 2013 9:45 pm

Jasou wrote:
pudding321 wrote:yeah Junny is back on track now. Please give him some support. :wink:


Oh wow, forgot I even had an account here on the forums. Hello, and BTW pudding, are you going to come back to TLing or are you permanently on hiatus?


No, not on this project.
LoveLive! and Book Girl Extras: http://schoolidoldiary.wordpress.com/
User avatar
pudding321
Haruhi Bunny Commando
 
Posts: 1351
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:24 pm
Location: Hong Kong

Re: Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

Postby falcolobo » Tue May 07, 2013 3:13 pm

Not sure where to put this, but I'm willing to edit for this LN. My editing speed is pretty fast. If given a good weekend I can get two or three novels edited. How do I apply/get on the project?
"To my only desire, bring forth the beast of possibilities"
-Cardeas Vist (Gundam Unicorn)
User avatar
falcolobo
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
 
Posts: 152
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:27 pm
Location: New York, New York

Re: Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

Postby Monkeii12 » Tue May 07, 2013 3:17 pm

falcolobo wrote:Not sure where to put this, but I'm willing to edit for this LN. My editing speed is pretty fast. If given a good weekend I can get two or three novels edited. How do I apply/get on the project?




sign yourself up, and you're good to go. btw, british english please.
I'm actually JUNNYNAM
Monkeii12
Literature Club Member
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:55 am
Location: Adelaide, The City Of Balls

Re: Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

Postby falcolobo » Wed May 08, 2013 2:40 pm

Question is...how do I sign up? Who do I consult?
"To my only desire, bring forth the beast of possibilities"
-Cardeas Vist (Gundam Unicorn)
User avatar
falcolobo
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
 
Posts: 152
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:27 pm
Location: New York, New York

Re: Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

Postby Jasou » Wed May 08, 2013 3:10 pm

falcolobo wrote:Question is...how do I sign up? Who do I consult?

Just go to the project page,
If you don't know here's the link: http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index ... _na_Kanojo
As you can probably see in the "Editors" section there are quite a few already, but many of them don't really do anything so your help would be much appreciated.
If you want to sign up, just edit the page and put your name down. (Just copy someone else's entry and replace their name with your own if you don't know how to link your name to your user page.)
Jasou
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat May 19, 2012 8:41 pm
Location: B.C. Canada

Re: Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

Postby falcolobo » Thu May 09, 2013 4:20 pm

Jasou wrote:
falcolobo wrote:Question is...how do I sign up? Who do I consult?

Just go to the project page,
If you don't know here's the link: http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index ... _na_Kanojo
As you can probably see in the "Editors" section there are quite a few already, but many of them don't really do anything so your help would be much appreciated.
If you want to sign up, just edit the page and put your name down. (Just copy someone else's entry and replace their name with your own if you don't know how to link your name to your user page.)


States I don't have permission to edit the page. What now?
"To my only desire, bring forth the beast of possibilities"
-Cardeas Vist (Gundam Unicorn)
User avatar
falcolobo
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
 
Posts: 152
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:27 pm
Location: New York, New York

Re: Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

Postby pudding321 » Thu May 09, 2013 4:32 pm

falcolobo wrote:
States I don't have permission to edit the page. What now?


you need to make an account first...in the registration page
LoveLive! and Book Girl Extras: http://schoolidoldiary.wordpress.com/
User avatar
pudding321
Haruhi Bunny Commando
 
Posts: 1351
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:24 pm
Location: Hong Kong

Re: Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

Postby DoctorAmber » Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:04 am

Hello, I'd like to try my hand at editing Sakurasou, and although I have little experience editing (other than editing my short stories for English class), I have a generally good grasp of English grammar. As a first timer in Baka-Tsuki, I'm not sure how the editing process works; i.e. registering, editing (how do you leave logs when you edit, if you have to). I don't know very much about the wiki editing syntax, but I am capable of learning.
User avatar
DoctorAmber
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:27 am
Location: The smaller down under

Re: Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

Postby KuroiHikari » Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:06 am

You just edit the chapters themselves.
Editors have no need to register. But junny wants registered accounts to be editing as opposed to anonymous ones.
Every time you save the page, a new revision gets created. This lets people to view the diff page, which makes viewing the changes made easily. Also, minimize the number of edits/saves you make per pages, so as to make it easily to view changes made.

All in all, there's really nothing you need to do, other than editing the chapters on the wiki.
KuroiHikari
Fish Miner
 
Posts: 822
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:01 am

Re: Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

Postby DoctorAmber » Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:24 pm

Thanks for the reply. I have a question in terms of editing: how far can you edit the translated text? Do you just fix grammatical errors and typos or can you also rewrite some sentences to make the writing sound more fluid and natural in English?
User avatar
DoctorAmber
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:27 am
Location: The smaller down under

PreviousNext

Return to Abandoned

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests