No Game No Life

Novel Series that has ceased translation

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

How did you find reading No Game No Life?

It was good! Please do more!
97%
It was interesting.
3%
Not as good as I thought.
0%
Boring. Not touching it again.
0%

Total votes: 1177

Cryum
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: No Game No Life

Post by Cryum »

dylan wrote:
likertuban wrote:
riku's story is sooooo very incredibly interesting, i even almost forget about sora and shiro
My feels exactly.

I wonder how author will explain the way humanity appear in this world. Maybe Imanity are descendants from people of Atlantis?? Or some Old Deus kidnapped humans from ancient Egypt? :shock:
Spoiler! :
OK, I think it's time for me to sleep. :lol:
What? They already explained it. Imanity evolved the same way humans did: evolution/natural selection. It's just that they did so in a world where magic particles exist, so they developed a small amount in their bodies, unlike Sora/Shiro.
If you got sick of the world, and made it better to gain some peace of mind, would you be selfish or selfless?
FateScarlet
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel: No Game No Life, Shinyaku To Aru Majutsu no Index.

Post by FateScarlet »

Cryum wrote:What? They already explained it. Imanity evolved the same way humans did: evolution/natural selection. It's just that they did so in a world where magic particles exist, so they developed a small amount in their bodies, unlike Sora/Shiro.
Right. From that you can "guess" how the other races came into existence.

Humans came into existence by evolution, and Old Deus are born from prayers and wishes, while all the other races were created later by their respectives Old Deus.

So the humans at some (or various) points of their history must've strongly wished for an especific "God"/Old Deus (like a God of the forests -> Cainasu, oceans, war, beasts, etc) for some reason, and after they were born, they created their own races, and so on...

Maybe something like this? :?

Too bad I don't think we'll ever get to "officially" know about those details... :(
"【Reading】Code 1673B743E1F255 Script E activate ----【Unload】----"
"All armaments...war potential, war tactics, war strategies, as a risk...Struggle for Life, commence!"
Kemm
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Kemm »

That seems to be the gist of it. That would mean that the lowest race is the origin of all of them.
Murtadha Qahtan
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Murtadha Qahtan »

can someone please tell me why the novel don't have volume 7??
did the writer said anything??
ZzZzZzZzZzZ
Kemm
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Kemm »

Because it's not out yet? It will be released when it's done, but I doubt that it will be translated here.
Sacredus
馬鹿月の衛星保障機構 [F.S.B]
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Sacredus »

Exactly. On side note, that this author is also writing Clockwork Planet, so both series would probably get one volume per year.
Murtadha Qahtan
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Murtadha Qahtan »

Sacredus wrote:Exactly. On side note, that this author is also writing Clockwork Planet, so both series would probably get one volume per year.
wow that will be long time to wait
thanks though
ZzZzZzZzZzZ
sdarkpaladin
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by sdarkpaladin »

Better late than never.

Return to “Abandoned”