No Game No Life

Novel Series that has ceased translation

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

How did you find reading No Game No Life?

It was good! Please do more!
97%
It was interesting.
3%
Not as good as I thought.
0%
Boring. Not touching it again.
0%

Total votes: 1177

denormative
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: No Game,No Life

Post by denormative »

Nura rihan wrote:We still need to find them :roll:
mugimugi would no doubt list them if they exist.
Assorted PDFs: viewtopic.php?p=159960
Nurin
馬鹿月の衛星保障機構 [F.S.B]
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Nurin »

Then maybe he is going to publish it... or it's only a rumor... aargh... you let me have expectations... :evil:
Call me Nurin!

Astral Realm

Post by Guest »

Peopel stay focused please. What we need now are new translated chapters. :) Thank you for you good work until now translators!!!!!!!
Oblivion 0117
Devoted Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: No Game No Life

Post by Oblivion 0117 »

Found this after I watched the youtube video Mizuho had on his site and thought it was worth sharing for fans of this series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B7lyVAJNQo
seitsuki
Temporal Time Variant Entity

Post by seitsuki »

Author supports wincest! My tears and blood won't be in vain! Hyper motivated!!
KuroiHikari
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by KuroiHikari »

This will be the new & main thread for No Game No Life.

Rohan, that delete was unnecessary, it's just something due to the moving of post from 1 topic to another. There was no harm leaving it alone.
IHavoc
Astral Realm

Post by IHavoc »

I know it's weird responding to something SZH said in the last thread, but just to point out- I didn't really have any trouble with the whole getting pieces to switch sides aspect of the chess battle. I assumed the power of the other player wasn't a constant effect, and instead only forced the pieces to comply whenever she made an order. In which case, mind-control would be a better connotation than brainwashing. It's not really a plot hole when the story demonstrates that the pieces maintain will under certain conditions (when idle) and not others. Other than that, I don't think it was that big of a deal that a) they found schmucks among peasantry willing to bet all the money on them. That's not indicative of the entire world being stupid, just the people in particular they exploited. b) That the siblings acted like they were sure someone cheated, when in reality they were guessing, since Sora is shown to bluff all the poking time. I really thought the things you saw as the author intending them to be "great" was just mostly Sora duping people but I suppose it's in how you read it.

You definitely caught something in regard to the bandits, but the rest I think you were sort of projecting the author's intentions onto the story.

Also
Rules depict that a game can only start upon agreeing on the prizes they bet. This is a big loophole that is likely to be exploited. This is because of a lack of explanation of how to decide on a winner of this "game". As such, it is very possible for a game to have no winning condition for one side.

Rules depict that unless caught, else breaking rules is not accounted for. However, as no real rules are given, so whether something is a cheating offense cannot be determined anyway.

Furthermore, the restraining powers of the game is too powerful. Emotions, feelings, thoughts can easily be manipulated via a game.
I don't see anything wrong with this? It's up to the people in the world to establish and manipulate these conditions.

Admittedly, what happened to Steph was pretty bull- but it's not like I was expecting any deep characters to begin with. If she's gonna be the love interest for whatever reason it might as well be magic. And at least they're recognizing it's more of a forced infatuation then actual love ore anything like that.

It's cheesy and it's dumb but no more than most popular LNs I've seen.
Nurin
馬鹿月の衛星保障機構 [F.S.B]

Post by Nurin »

Kami wrote:Well, there is an H-doujin. it is called 白とにぃがえろいことする本. The best I could translate this (and I'm no translator) was Shiro and Nii ~Iga~ Go and Make Ero-hen.
Gosh, I only saw that now, but it won't be more swited this one: 白とにぃがえろいことする本 // A book where Shiro and Nii do lewd things. :P :lol: :lol:
Call me Nurin!

seitsuki

Post by seitsuki »

Comiket is here! The book is out! Someone's gotta have it!!!
seitsuki

Post by seitsuki »

Looking at the sample page tho apparently it was all a dream and Shiro has to wait 7 more years. Stupid Sora, lolis are justi--er, love overcomes all barriers!
seitsuki

Post by seitsuki »

Onee-sans are the beeeeeeeeeessttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nurin
馬鹿月の衛星保障機構 [F.S.B]

Post by Nurin »

seitsuki wrote:Onee-sans are the beeeeeeeeeessttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I ban you for thinking this way, Imoutos are the best.... Lolis are the best :P

Anyway, who's going to translate that?
Call me Nurin!

seitsuki

Post by seitsuki »

?

お姉さんさいこうぅぅぅうううううううううううううううううう!!!!!!!!!!!! (?)

Imoutos/roris are great too but cannot compare. Search your heart, you know it to be so.
Nurin
馬鹿月の衛星保障機構 [F.S.B]

Post by Nurin »

妹の方がいい... ロリさいこおおおおおおおおおおう!!!

Anyway it's going OT lets stop here :P
Call me Nurin!

Gohankuten
Shamisen Wordsmith
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Gohankuten »

seitsuki wrote:?

お姉さんさいこうぅぅぅうううううううううううううううううう!!!!!!!!!!!! (?)

Imoutos/roris are great too but cannot compare. Search your heart, you know it to be so.
But Miyuki is an imouto and she is the greatest so by you saying that Imoutos can't compare to Onee-chans you are saying Miyuki is not the greatest. THAT IS BLASPHEMY!!

And Sora should forget about waiting 7 years to end Shiro's suffering. Sora needs to man up and satisfy Shiro now.

Return to “Abandoned”