My Youth Romantic Comedy is Wrong as I Expected

Novel Series that has ceased translation

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

How did you find reading "My youth romantic comedy is wrong as I expected" ?

It was good! Please do more!
97%
It was interesting.
3%
Not as good as I thought.
0%
Boring. Not touching it again.
0%

Total votes: 1669

ArcAveris
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: My Youth Romantic Comedy is Wrong as I Expected

Post by ArcAveris »

I'm not the most active guy here, or should I say I'm the most inactive member around, but i have a lil' bit a'information.

やはり俺の青春ラブコメはまtちがっている Volume 9 was released yesterday, precisely speaking, 18/04/2014 - The 9th is on sell, but very little info about it is on the internet, let alone illustrations, none of the Raw-Uploaders website I know have it yet...well, It's only yesterday so.. (You can't even find it on http://www.worldcat.org/search?q=isbn%3A9784094514827 yet. )

As I said, I'm planning to buy it and scan it myself, unless someone beat to it.
And uhh...for the head translator (or whatever, I'm not too familiar with you rankings), if interested in translating V9, I can pm you the fastest scanning site I know.

As a side reference, posters of Shogakukan's Gagaga Bunko imprint contains announcements of the 2nd season of Oregairu's anime (Covering the 7th and 8th Volumes I heard, and no short cuts this time I also heard.http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20 ... 2nd-season has some info about it )

That is all, good luck in ...uh..whatever you are doing. ^^
Spyro
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Spyro »

ArcAveris wrote:I'm not the most active guy here, or should I say I'm the most inactive member around, but i have a lil' bit a'information.

やはり俺の青春ラブコメはまtちがっている Volume 9 was released yesterday, precisely speaking, 18/04/2014 - The 9th is on sell, but very little info about it is on the internet, let alone illustrations, none of the Raw-Uploaders website I know have it yet...well, It's only yesterday so.. (You can't even find it on http://www.worldcat.org/search?q=isbn%3A9784094514827 yet. )

As I said, I'm planning to buy it and scan it myself, unless someone beat to it.
And uhh...for the head translator (or whatever, I'm not too familiar with you rankings), if interested in translating V9, I can pm you the fastest scanning site I know.

As a side reference, posters of Shogakukan's Gagaga Bunko imprint contains announcements of the 2nd season of Oregairu's anime (Covering the 7th and 8th Volumes I heard, and no short cuts this time I also heard.http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20 ... 2nd-season has some info about it )

That is all, good luck in ...uh..whatever you are doing. ^^
Sure! Shoot a PM my way and I'll keep a hawk's eye on it so I can get started.
ArcAveris
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by ArcAveris »

Uhh, sorry I got overboard scripting and forgot about ...well long story short, I can't PM, under required posts, blastd phpBB forums--that's why I prefer the easy going IPboard! <.<

2nd Anime has been confirmed, there's wall posters already so there's no doubt it.
The books can now be bought at that expensive little rain forest.
http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/switch-langu ... uage=en_JP

The book'll surely be scanned soon, most likely next week, since most of the scanners check the rankings more than the reader's opinions, Literal Liberals I might add.
And uhh, for those people who got money to spare, you can now buy Oregairu V8 and Sword Art Online Volume 14 Alicization Uniting for a ...ahem ..."Reasonable price".
Of course this offer exists only in that happy jugle falls;Amazon! the rain forest who will strip the $#!@ out of your piggy bank.
extsdcard
Astral Realm

Post by extsdcard »

i see...kim jong-un read hachiman's essay at volume 7 and thought he was a god
ioyazi
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by ioyazi »

I had to write an essay for an exam last week and the topic was "Friendship is Priceless". A grin appeared on my face as soon as I read the topic since I didn't have any mutual friends to write about as my base. As a cursed the teachers for giving us such a biased topic, a thought came to mind. "What would Hikigaya Hachiman write about in this situation?" I started to write with 'priceless' as my concept. What I wrote was:
Friendship is truly priceless, it doesn't have a price to it. You could also say it is a free thing since it doesn't have a price for it. Friendship is a free but limited item that is up for grabs the moment you start primary school. There if you got pushed out of the crowd to get the limited edition 'Friendship', you won't have another chance to get your hands on it. When everyone else has it, only you don't have it. When everyone splits into groups, only you don't have a group. From that point on you will be labeled as a 'loner' and won't change for at least until you graduate. Even if you put up a price for it, you'll only get 'friends' not 'friendship'. Reality really is harsh.
vaker076
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by vaker076 »

thank you some much for your hard work :D :D and waiting for the 2nd season
Paradis3
Astral Realm

Post by Paradis3 »

Gratetful for the hardwork on this series!! I don't know if Spyro is only heavy carry that this series currently has for scans, but I hope that V2 proceeds with further translations. I would like to complete where the anime ends off in season 2. Also, before i start reading through V7-V9. How lost will i be? I want to know how the relationship between Yuki and Hiki develops during the early volumes before I dare read the titles of the chapters in V7.. Surely, something can be done to V2 after its last update in 2013.

TL;DR A sea of gratitude to those who have taken the time and effort to translate the series, but please finish/restart the translation of V2.
caiooa
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by caiooa »

thank you guys for the translations, vol9 is intriguing
Mors
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mors »

I really love this series, there aren't many that handle such sensitive topics. The anime was perfect too, great to hear about the second season!
lijenstina
Astral Realm

Post by lijenstina »

Paradis3 wrote:Gratetful for the hardwork on this series!! I don't know if Spyro is only heavy carry that this series currently has for scans, but I hope that V2 proceeds with further translations. I would like to complete where the anime ends off in season 2. Also, before i start reading through V7-V9. How lost will i be? I want to know how the relationship between Yuki and Hiki develops during the early volumes before I dare read the titles of the chapters in V7.. Surely, something can be done to V2 after its last update in 2013.

TL;DR A sea of gratitude to those who have taken the time and effort to translate the series, but please finish/restart the translation of V2.
NanoDesu will do the translation of V2. They've finished the volume 1 and now it is in editing and later on it will be posted.

http://oregairuthetranslation.wordpress ... /#comments
Yanaro324
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Yanaro324 »

Thanks for the translation, i just read chapt 5 vol 9, for a moment there i though Hachiman would ask Yukino for helps with the work but i guess that's too uncharacteristic for him to do so.
crisis-san
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by crisis-san »

thank you so much for the translations..awesome series..pls keep it coming
Shusui4869
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Shusui4869 »

Thanks spyro. :) ahhh got my fix now I can study for finals.
Heat066
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Heat066 »

Wow, this last chapter..just seeing 8man so frail, on the verge of tears while opening his heart, that was all it took..

Thanks Spyro, you're the man.
Yanaro324
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Yanaro324 »

Thanks for the fix.
Just wondering, will you guys replace the ilustrations for vol 1 onwards with the new ones? I saw new ilu of vol 1 and 2 somewhere and they looked really nice, much better than the current ones here.

Return to “Abandoned”