Hitsugi no Chaika

Novel Series that has ceased translation

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors, Alt. Language Translator/Editor

Do you wish to see this Light Novel translated?

Yes
86
99%
Not Really (Please give a reason)
1
1%
No (Please give a reason)
0
No votes
 
Total votes : 87

Re: Hitsugime no Chaika

Postby Misogi » Thu May 02, 2013 2:26 am

Here it is : Hitsugime no Chaika
Twitter : @MisogID
----
Sans plume, ni sanité (Without feathers nor sanity), a blog reeking of sickness. Wipe your minds before entering.
User avatar
Misogi
Supreme Lord Temporal
 
Posts: 4119
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:19 am
Location: France

Re: Hitsugi no Chaika

Postby Darklor » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:59 am

Added the standard poll, though it wont change anything, but rules arent for nothing... ;)
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.
User avatar
Darklor
Project Editor
 
Posts: 3666
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:56 am
Location: Germany

Re: Hitsugi no Chaika

Postby Soujiro » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:00 pm

vol 1-2 and vol 3 prol have been translated so far.
Too bad,the translator's blog is gone now.
User avatar
Soujiro
Astral Realm
 

Re: Hitsugi no Chaika

Postby TheCatWalk » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:15 am

Soujiro wrote:vol 1-2 and vol 3 prol have been translated so far.
Too bad,the translator's blog is gone now.

.....there was a blog??
MAIN HEROINES FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Image
User avatar
TheCatWalk
Project Translator
 
Posts: 339
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:17 am
Location: Catville in the middle of nowhere

Re: Hitsugi no Chaika

Postby Cthaeh » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:35 am

TheCatWalk wrote:.....there was a blog??

It looks like it was up around Jan 18, 2014, and then it was taken down around April 18. It wasn't very well advertised as far as I know. I only saw it because someone added the link on the talk page for the BT project.
Cthaeh
Yuki-Nagator
 
Posts: 647
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:54 pm

Re: Hitsugi no Chaika

Postby Guest » Sat May 03, 2014 3:17 am

Which caused the site owner to shut it down as he wanted no business with B-T.
User avatar
Guest
Astral Realm
 

Re: Hitsugi no Chaika

Postby Cthaeh » Sat May 03, 2014 5:40 am

Guest wrote:Which caused the site owner to shut it down as he wanted no business with B-T.

Do you know that from the site owner, or are you just guessing? When I looked around, no one seemed to know why the site shut down.

If that's the case, then it's unfortunate. The extent was only that someone asked "Can we add this link to the project page" and replied "No, not unless you get permission from the translator first." If someone had copied text or added links without permission, I would understand the frustration. But it seems like an overreaction just from someone asking.
Cthaeh
Yuki-Nagator
 
Posts: 647
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:54 pm

Re: Hitsugi no Chaika

Postby Guest » Tue May 06, 2014 12:42 pm

No idea if this caused him to quit, but:

>I don't want to get into it too much but I have a bad impression of most of the work done there and am a total primadonna so I don't want to have to deal with other people, please don't judge me for it.
User avatar
Guest
Astral Realm
 

Re: Hitsugi no Chaika

Postby YuriAxl » Tue May 20, 2014 10:11 am

Sorry, but I want to know something. Since in the page is written:
Translators
A.F.K
Par74583 I suddenly lost the motivation to do so.
Editors
Ways


I would like to know if it is currently being translated. It doesn't matter if it will be fast or slow, it's a hobby, so you guys take whatever time you need, I just want to know if the project is active, 'cause I really want to read this.

Thank you, and sorry for bothering you.
YuriAxl
Reader
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:13 am

Re: Hitsugi no Chaika

Postby TheCatWalk » Tue May 20, 2014 10:27 am

YuriAxl wrote:Sorry, but I want to know something. Since in the page is written:
Translators
A.F.K
Par74583 I suddenly lost the motivation to do so.
Editors
Ways


I would like to know if it is currently being translated. It doesn't matter if it will be fast or slow, it's a hobby, so you guys take whatever time you need, I just want to know if the project is active, 'cause I really want to read this.

Thank you, and sorry for bothering you.

its inactive
MAIN HEROINES FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Image
User avatar
TheCatWalk
Project Translator
 
Posts: 339
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:17 am
Location: Catville in the middle of nowhere

Re: Hitsugi no Chaika

Postby cautr » Tue May 20, 2014 10:30 am

Kindle version's on sale at amazon.co.jp, btw
Translator at guhehe.TRANSLATIONS

"Life's a tale, told by an idiot." -Shakespeare
User avatar
cautr
Tsuruya Gigglenator
 
Posts: 740
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:41 am

Re: Hitsugi no Chaika

Postby YuriAxl » Tue May 20, 2014 10:47 am

TheCatWalk wrote:
YuriAxl wrote:Sorry, but I want to know something. Since in the page is written:
Translators
A.F.K
Par74583 I suddenly lost the motivation to do so.
Editors
Ways

I would like to know if it is currently being translated. It doesn't matter if it will be fast or slow, it's a hobby, so you guys take whatever time you need, I just want to know if the project is active, 'cause I really want to read this.

Thank you, and sorry for bothering you.

its inactive


I'm sorry to hear that. Guess I'll have to wait until I can read fluently. But okay. Thanks for replying. :)
YuriAxl
Reader
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:13 am

Re: Hitsugi no Chaika

Postby Cyclone1993 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:07 pm

I was able to find a translation of the first 2 novels, and part of the third from the guy who was translating them, and they were fantastically translated, possibly the best I've seen in a light novel. So it hurts even more now that I know he deleted his site...I love the anime, and I'm still hoping someone will translate it eventually...
Cyclone1993
Reader
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:44 am

Re: Hitsugi no Chaika

Postby Darstorm Sandude » Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:30 pm

Cyclone1993 wrote:I was able to find a translation of the first 2 novels, and part of the third from the guy who was translating them, and they were fantastically translated, possibly the best I've seen in a light novel. So it hurts even more now that I know he deleted his site...I love the anime, and I'm still hoping someone will translate it eventually...


Has said guy completely disappeared off the face of the internet? Can you contact him?
Darstorm Sandude
Reader
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:06 pm

Re: Hitsugi no Chaika

Postby BananaShiki » Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:41 pm

First Extra Chapter from Volume 12 in English
https://bananashiki.wordpress.com/20...es-means-mwee/

I'll do more later.
User avatar
BananaShiki
Reader
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:40 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Abandoned

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests