[YP]Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka

Novel Series that has ceased translation

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Would you buy this novel?

Yes
88%
Not Really (Please give a reason)
3%
No (Please give a reason)
9%

Total votes: 33

irregularGuy
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka

Post by irregularGuy »

looking forward for LN ch1 :D
Rohan123
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel: Ore No Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai!

Post by Rohan123 »

irregularGuy wrote:looking forward for LN ch1 :D
Same here. :wink:
kili
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by kili »

FOLLOW it to end of the world.....
The light novel definitely better than the manga (with good imagination.... of course)
the art made me remember of ds game devil survivor...
lawnninja555
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by lawnninja555 »

Saw it was moved to teasers, so wondering if its stuck in limbo or anyone has shown signs they at least might think about it.
Rohan123
Supreme Lord Temporal

Post by Rohan123 »

lawnninja555 wrote:Saw it was moved to teasers, so wondering if its stuck in limbo or anyone has shown signs they at least might think about it.
Even a partial chapter done is enough to be able to move a project to teasers. And for your question, Mytsy is translating volume 1 chapter 1 but might not translate any further for this.
moneng85
Reader
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by moneng85 »

please translate this novel :o :o :o because i couldn't understand japanese i'm always worried of what to do but thank you for the translation for all this time and please translate this series as my guts is telling me this series would be awesome!!!
amores
Reader

Post by amores »

umh, im translating, my first time, my first day, please be nice with me.

my peace is really slow till now.
im a begginer, ok, total begginer.
im making translations with comon sense, an OCC premium, and translator agregator.
my native soul bios that god give me is on 100% mexican spanish, im will die if i dont eat taquitos at least once a month.
and, in the top, my english is poor in many senses.

so, i need help.

プロローゲ : 「ダンシヨンに出会いを求めるのは間違つているだろうか」
Prologe: Is it wrong to look for encounters in the Dungeon?

一章: 「世界と現実と憧憬」
Chapter one: Dreams and the real world. //*here im not to sure, longing or aspirations are the exact translations but dreams sounds cool.

ニ章: 「だから僕は走る」
Chapter two: So i ran. //*if you are reading the chap 3 of the manga, more or less they are there. but the novel is better.

三章「覚醒前夜」
Chapter 3: awakening eve

四章 [だからボクはカこなつたい]
Chapter 4: dakara boku wa kani natsu tai //*(im between I wanna be a mosquito this summer, or I wanna be a crab this summer, im rally loss there, help please.)

五章: 「艾神のイタスラ」
Chapter 5: prank of [艾神] //* help with the name [艾神], this haf the kami part [神] and the mogusa? [艾], the chinesse trow me an aileen like name.

六章: 「バンプ♦オブ♦チキン! ]
Chapter six: [bump♦of♦chicken!!] //* im not too sure of this. suggestions are welcome.

エピロ一ゲ「ファミリア♦ミイス」
Epilogue: [Mice♦family] //* [ ミイス ] is [mi isu ] i really dont know how i can put these.

im translating the chapter six.
spoiler: naa, ore not making spoilers. but if iu are reading the manga, yes, the thing on the boxes that Ganesha haf are monsters.

initially the machine translations are too messy, the translations give irrational things, but if i can make a very good list of exceptions i gonna make advances in this. the exceptions are nouns, places, activities, attacks, names. yeps names of things persons, places and likes, that keep repeating on this manga. mi list for now are:

モンス夕ー : monster.
犯人: criminal
へファイストス:hephaistus
へスティア: Hestia
ファミリア:familia
ダンシヨン:dungeon

please help to make this bigger.
Rohan123
Supreme Lord Temporal

Post by Rohan123 »

Amores, you can add such words under proper sections(Such as Names, Places, Attacks) on the terminology page for the project here. It's currently empty, so add the stuff that you want there, it will also serve as references for others. If you need help on how to add it, pm me. :wink:
TheDefend
Shamisen Wordsmith

Post by TheDefend »

I'm kinda interested in tling this. Do you know where i can grab the raw? other than buying it since the price of the stuff is 2x their normal price here
Baka Tsuki Lurker -Transform-> Baka Wolf Lurker
cramped
Project Translator

Post by cramped »

TheDefend wrote:I'm kinda interested in tling this. Do you know where i can grab the raw? other than buying it since the price of the stuff is 2x their normal price here
No asking for RAWs here XD.
Patron God of NTRed
amores
Reader

Post by amores »

SPOILER ALERT!!!

here the chap 5 and 6 from the vol 1 of the novel, here the chap 1 form vol 2 (update). (update, added the v2. chap 2, 2.5, 3. i improved my style,)please someone edit it. this was made for me, so, is a free for all. My first translations ever, so be nice with me, are machine translations, plus translation aggregator, plus hiragana/kanakana corrections (not on all), occ corrections, plus kanji recognizers for some parts, all packet, with some common sense, so its more or less like a summary in poor English, but is readable.

If i need put a summary of this novel. umh... is better if we ask to the main crew.

In fews words... How you can describe this novel.

The hardships on the romance between a child and his Familia´s main God (by. Hestia)
go for the stomach (by Sill)
How to rape a kawaii usagi - kun. (by Freya)
10 tips for enslave a god friend. (by Hephaistos)
How to escape from a horde of perverted foxes. (by Bell kun)
The Hobbit (by Lily)
.... ... Geyaga-Kun tabetai ... (by Aizu Wallenstein)
I REALLY WANNA DO 4 komas for this series.
Spoiler! :
links removed upon licensing
lawnninja555
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by lawnninja555 »

3 things Amores.

First thank you so much, I am happy you are sharing this.

Second it seems that your links are messed up in places. first is chapter 5 is only 9 pages long.... now that can't be right, and based on the manga I believe its more in to chapter 3 or 4. also chapter 6 is not working, at least for me. volume 2 chapter 1 seems in order, but if I am understanding this right you tried to add part of 2 to the last one, but the table of contents disagree with that fact and says its chapter 3.

Third as for editors, try to get in to contact with Rohan123. Worst case comes to Worst, I can try to aid you. But do not expect much. I have neither the time nor the skill to be of much help. I just fill that by doing this I can help get the ball rolling, and hopefully with enough chapters out there it might attract far more competent people to the task. pulse I would like to try it out for fun. However do not expect much anytime soon, I did not have free time to read all of it, and see my nearest free time to do the work is Thanksgiving, and even that is unsure.
moneng85
Reader

Post by moneng85 »

Whoa, amores thank you for the translation!!! i'm just a normal user and can't read japanese so thank you for the translation!
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Darklor »

amores wrote:
My first translations ever, so be nice with me, are machine translations, plus translation aggregator, plus hiragana/kanakana corrections (not on all), occ corrections, plus kanji recognizers for some parts, all packet, with some common sense, so its more or less like a summary in poor English, but is readable.
So to be frank to say so, its just a machine translation?

Btw. I did cast a glance at the chapter 5 docx and was not really impressed...

Did you understand it yourself completely? I at least couldnt even get the first sentences completely... :?
Last edited by Darklor on Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: after casting a glance at the chapter 5 docx.
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.
lawnninja555
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by lawnninja555 »

from what i skimmed over and understand, yes it is darklor. that is why i might end up helping out. not the best, but beggars can not be choosers.

Return to “Abandoned”