サイコメ Psycho Love Comedy

Novel Series that has ceased translation

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

nightblaze17
Astral Realm

Re: サイコメ Psycho Love Comedy

Post by nightblaze17 »

stumbled upon this series by accident, and loving it already. Props to the TLs, editors, and whoever else for this!
AvidReader94
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by AvidReader94 »

Did we just lose the anonymous translator?
Shuiko
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel: Mahouka and High School DxD

Post by Shuiko »

AvidReader94 wrote:Did we just lose the anonymous translator?

Yep.

Either way since no one has signed up for Vol 4 + I'm guessing summer break time for TLer. Time to bookmark and come back in a year.

This series makes me happy and disturbed all at the same time ><"
Clad In Armour
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!
Location: Somewhere cold, where people ride polar bears and live in Igloos

Post by Clad In Armour »

The anonymous tler was on forums mostly, servingcatsanddogs is probably the same person, and there was a gap between vol 1 and 2-3, about 2-3 month gap after vol 1 was done. Hopefully Cat will be back, just gotta let him do his thing.
Not sure what to put here mhmm.......oh well back to my manga. A.K.A Dual Blades
Enthalpy
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Enthalpy »

6th and final volume to be released August 30th:

nahucirujano
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by nahucirujano »

Enthalpy wrote:6th and final volume to be released August 30th.
Are you sure? When was announced it was going to be the final volumen? Vol. 5's Afterwords?

EDIT: Well, I searched some info, and yes... it seems like this is the final volume.
It's just sad. I really like this series :S
haseo0408
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by haseo0408 »

Enthalpy wrote:6th and final volume to be released August 30th:
ImageImage
I can´t belive it´s going to be over so soon, it´s really since this novel is awesome. :( Wel, now that´s going to be over maybe someone will translate the rest or the previous translator comes back.
Rednal
Temporal Time Variant Entity

Post by Rednal »

I'm sad that it's going to end, but at the same time, I'm kind of glad that there's a good chance I can read it to its conclusion. :lol: This series is so messed up in so many ways, but I love it regardless (or perhaps because of how messed up it is). My thanks go out to everyone who's contributed to this project!
Adrian Magicent
Kyonist

Post by Adrian Magicent »

I like this as a shorter series. Now, I just hope we can get a translator back to the project.
Dubito, ergo sim.
imercenary
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by imercenary »

Enthalpy wrote:6th and final volume to be released August 30th:
I read the first volume, came here to check out the status of things then walked away sad.
dab5621
Reader
Favourite Light Novel: High School DxD and most other harem LN's. Cause there funny . +(^_^)+

Post by dab5621 »

I love this series just as much as Silver Cross and Draculea. I wonder if the harem route is possible if so would be funny if it was like Omamori Himari ending :lol:
haseo0408
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by haseo0408 »

dab5621 wrote:I love this series just as much as Silver Cross and Draculea. I wonder if the harem route is possible if so would be funny if it was like Omamori Himari ending :lol:
It would be awesome to see that crazy scenario actually happening but considering the dangerous nature of all the girls I find it difficult, specially for Renko.
Vergilx69
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel: Overlord, Psycome , DxD , Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance , Madan no Ou to Vanadis, Oregairu ,Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi, Oreshura , Accel World , SAO , No Game No Life , HakoMari, Outbreak Company , Cross X Regalia, Date A Live, Shinmai Maou No Keiyakusha, Black Bullet, Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari, The Zashiki Warashi of the Intellectual Village, Fate Apocrypha, Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai, Maou na Ore to Fushihime no Yubiwa, Mahouka Koukou, Problem Children, Seitokai no Ichizon, Oda Nobuna no Yabou, OreDorei, C3, Campione, Owaranai Neko, GJ-BU, Infinite Stratos,Oredorei, Absolute Duo.

Post by Vergilx69 »

Sigh~

Looks like our dear Translator is having really important RL issues or maybe just got bored of translating this one...
Can't blame him, being a translator is a real pain in the ass when you're not that willing.....
But damn....just when it was a volume about Eiri.....hope someone hear our prayers and take this or at least give us a little summary
Blkdrgn
Astral Realm

Post by Blkdrgn »

It's a shame, I literally started this two days ago and finished. Leaving me addicted for more. Hopefully we get a word on the status of this project.
Sacredus
馬鹿月の衛星保障機構 [F.S.B]
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Sacredus »

Maybe reason is lack of Chinese translation for last 3 volumes? Anyway, translator-kun had added few illustrations for last Vol. so there is nothing to worry about.

Return to “Abandoned”