Papa no Iukoto o Kikinasai!: Format & Style

Guideline Topics for specific Novels can be found here

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

larethian
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Papa no Iukoto o Kikinasai! Specific Format/Style Guidel

Post by larethian »

Just wait a while, some people may not be happy about a society turning into an institute. And you should relax.
Pryun
Asakura Ryoko Terminator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Pryun »

Hmm. I actually see no need to change society to institute.... although I'm not against it.

Several different acronyms can result in ロリ(loli), including
Road Observation REsearch
ROad observation REsearch
So if you just want to emphasise the rori part, you can just use rore(with an emphasized e, like the e in pokemon, which sadly,I do not know how to produce), which will result in similar sounding words.

both include the society, so the (loli society) joke is still kept.

A question: When are you guys going to open a format standard for this project? I see different translators using different terminology here and there, For example one of you retained Nee-san while the other used Sis.
FlameLordPhoenix
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by FlameLordPhoenix »

I apologize in advance if this is the wrong place to post this. I would actually be interested in working on this project as an editor. If I need to contact a specific person or post elsewhere, I apologize again and ask that you please point me in the right direction.

Return to “Novel Series Guidelines”