PDF Collection

Wish to express your thanks and salutations? And PDF's? Find your Novel Series topic here

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

evoeden
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel: Kawakami's stuff

Re: PDF Collection

Post by evoeden »

Sutatekken wrote:Made some PDFs for Rakudai Kishi no Chivalry they are a bit LQ IMO but they are readable and the Images are inserted in the proper locations. please critique them to help me improve http://www.mediafire.com/?01t1aom2fc0rh also if anyone has an suggested programs that would help that would be beneficial
If this readable than I don't see a problem with that
For me always better when illustrations on full page
Example
And table of content may be usefull
Good luck
Always good to have more pdf makers
Sutatekken
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Sutatekken »

evoeden wrote: If this readable than I don't see a problem with that
For me always better when illustrations on full page
Example
And table of content may be usefull
Good luck
Always good to have more pdf makers
Yeah I worked at trying to get the images full paged but it errored. Once I figure it out I will without a doubt release a Final Copy in place of those 3 Prototypes I was wondering if anyone has any advice what I'm using are these 2 programs https://office.live.com/start/Word.aspx?omkt=en-US & http://www.pdfforge.org/pdfcreator

You see I originally tried to insert the text from the Office save and then the Images from my Gallery but as I said when I opened it in Adobe for a test read I had something like this.
Spoiler! :
but that only appeared like that when I inserted the images into the document the ones at the start was no like that. So what I done was I inserted the Images into the word document and adjusted them to fill as much of the page as Possible which worked well for Portrait images like the title page and the none color images but the Landscale color images like you sampled didn't work out. I tried turning the whole document into landscape form but lost text in doing so, so are there any experianced PDF makers with advice?
evoeden
Favourite Light Novel: Kawakami's stuff

Post by evoeden »

Sutatekken wrote: Yeah I worked at trying to get the images full paged but it errored. Once I figure it out I will without a doubt release a Final Copy in place of those 3 Prototypes I was wondering if anyone has any advice what I'm using are these 2 programs https://office.live.com/start/Word.aspx?omkt=en-US & http://www.pdfforge.org/pdfcreator

You see I originally tried to insert the text from the Office save and then the Images from my Gallery but as I said when I opened it in Adobe for a test read I had something like this.
Spoiler! :
but that only appeared like that when I inserted the images into the document the ones at the start was no like that. So what I done was I inserted the Images into the word document and adjusted them to fill as much of the page as Possible which worked well for Portrait images like the title page and the none color images but the Landscale color images like you sampled didn't work out. I tried turning the whole document into landscape form but lost text in doing so, so are there any experianced PDF makers with advice?
I'm using MS Word for text with Save as - PDF (Bookmarks Heading option pretty useful)
better for illustration make blank pages
and add them with your pdf editor
I'm using Master PDF Editor- create blank page- choice resolutions- right click- fit full page - delete blank pages wich you created in word(and there in options 100% quality of images)
Program not so great , but works fine for minimum like this

For Word you can choice whatever you want , but it must be readable (best I think A5 page format)
for Illustrations better use a 595px Heigth (if you use A5)
well this better to show
Spoiler! :
Easy for calculate needed resolutions
use image editors (photoshop ,paint.net for free)
Resize window
Don't resize image, but copy width to your pdf editor
Result
PS: Sorry for using your work for examples
Sutatekken
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Sutatekken »

evoeden wrote: I'm using MS Word for text with Save as - PDF (Bookmarks Heading option pretty useful)
better for illustration make blank pages
and add them with your pdf editor
I'm using Master PDF Editor- create blank page- choice resolutions- right click- fit full page - delete blank pages wich you created in word(and there in options 100% quality of images)
Program not so great , but works fine for minimum like this

For Word you can choice whatever you want , but it must be readable (best I think A5 page format)
for Illustrations better use a 595px Heigth (if you use A5)
well this better to show
Spoiler! :
Easy for calculate needed resolutions
use image editors (photoshop ,paint.net for free)
Resize window
Don't resize image, but copy width to your pdf editor
Result
PS: Sorry for using your work for examples
Yeah that's kinda what I was doing but I was getting those broken Images when I tried to edit them to fit. You see the Office Website I linked for my text work is essentially MS Word that MS Office offers online for free, as for my PDF Creator it suppose to one of the best but, What I think is wrong is I need more Practice with it which I'm getting and once I'm done I'll fix those PDF's from before. As for using the PDF I posted I'm fine with that in fact it makes it easier to understand that some random Image.
anim_lover
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by anim_lover »

Hi, can I request pdf for Unlimited Fafnir 10?
Thanks
nyuuu
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by nyuuu »

May i request Heavy object 10 and Seirei tsukai no blade dance 14 pdf please :)
and also mondaiji 10 if possible after magref post the epilogue :D
I enjoyed the pdf you guys are making. I have no problem reading it on my phone
pygmalion
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by pygmalion »

Hi revan, may I request for Leviathan 5 to 7?
blaster_bullet
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by blaster_bullet »

can i request for To Aru Majursu no Index New Testament LN?

Return to “Appreciation & PDF”